UFO Fires on chemtrails?!

Raccoon

Some guy on YouTube posted a video that showed how a UFO (in my case it's just a bird casting its shadow on the clouds) fires on 'chemtrails'. In my opinion, UFOs don't exsist and neither does Chemtrails...

And the video

Plastic bags can soar that high. Mind you, bags don't poop. :)

An alternative explanation for "shooting" is COSMIC RAYS. causing the saturated atmosphere to behave like a Wilson cloud chamber, and the "ufo" bird/bag coincidental.

Coincidence…

There were "shots" on the vid not emanating from "ufos".

Last edited:
I watched a paper plate disappear into a cloud once, it just kept flipping and flipping, up , up and away!

I have no idea what the guy is looking at looking at but I can't see anything shooting from the object he keeps focusing on. Orbs with tails sounds like a rough description birds to me. He doesn't seem to think things through he just reaches a conclusion and then ignores anything that would call that conclusion into question.

Birds can fly up to 36,000 feet. However I suspect this is much lower than the contrail. Hard to tell if above or below when everything is white.

I think it looked more like a birthday balloon. Sometimes the silvery balloons look like white blips in the sky, and are often confused with UFO's

I believe it's a balloon and that "shot" is the reflective ribbon string that it's tied to, briefly reflecting as it catches the sunlight just right.

The guy lives in San Diego. San Diego is one of only about 60 locations in the contiguous US that launches weather balloons. They are launched twice a day at 0000 and 1200 UTC. For San Diego that is 5 AM and 5 PM. It takes an hour to an hour and a half for them to reach the altitude where they normally burst. They normally burst at or above 100,000 feet.

http://weather.uwyo.edu/upperair/naconf.html

The same guy has also posted videos of a "chembomb" exploding (it was a weather balloon popping) and a UFO flying in front of the Moon (it was a bird).

The guy lives in San Diego. San Diego is one of only about 60 locations in the contiguous US that launches weather balloons. They are launched twice a day at 0000 and 1200 UTC. For San Diego that is 5 AM and 5 PM. It takes an hour to an hour and a half for them to reach the altitude where they normally burst. They normally burst at or above 100,000 feet.

http://weather.uwyo.edu/upperair/naconf.html

The same guy has also posted videos of a "chembomb" exploding (it was a weather balloon popping) and a UFO flying in front of the Moon (it was a bird).
I'm pretty sure in the U.S. launching a large weather balloon requires permits in areas with high air traffic.
But I believe as long as you go through the proper channels and pay the permits anyone can launch a weather balloon into 'space'. It doesn't need to be for the weather either.
It doesn't take much to launch a balloon that high.

If within 5 nm of an airport the weather guys are required to coordinate the release with ATC. Or something like that.

Back