UAP disinformation narrative

BlueGlass

So Dr Steven Greer etc have started to create the "theory" that Luis Elizondo, Jeremy Corbell etc are disinformation agents that are being used to manufacture consent for Space Force expansion.

The thing that is interesting to me is that there is no "bottom" here, the actual UAP narrative in the first place seems extremely manufactured and it's true that Elizondo is claiming to be a former cointel agent, so I don't think the disinfo hypothesis is less likely than the alien hypothesis, in fact it seems like a fairly reasonable idea.

You have to ask yourself why the triangle night vision video which was clearly bokeh. Was cut to be 18 seconds long and ended just when you would expect the operator to focus.

That seems deliberately done to deceive. Question is, who cut it like that. Was it really only that long, did the UAPTF cut it like that or was it those that published it

You have to ask yourself why the triangle night vision video which was clearly bokeh. Was cut to be 18 seconds long and ended just when you would expect the operator to focus.

That seems deliberately done to deceive. Question is, who cut it like that. Was it really only that long, did the UAPTF cut it like that or was it those that published it
True but I guess the question is whether the motivation is misguided enthusiasm, directed misinformation or somewhere in the middle.

I think the most likely explanation is probably not a big disinformation campaign but rather a few individual actors who don't know quite enough to know what they're seeing and genuinely believe most of what they say, or who decided they could profit off UFO culture. I don't see much of a need for a larger scale "conspiracy" though.

Greer is not very trustworthy but he knows how the game works.

disinformation agents that are being used to manufacture consent for Space Force expansion.
The important question for me: is the UFO threat actually being used to promote Space Force expansion? That's what I want to see evidence for.

There is no evidence for it, with regard to Greer there is evidence for :

Hypocrisy - Hardly veiled criticism of Greer based on the apparent use of flares without citing firm evidence, while associating with people who have received millions of tax payer funds for what return ?

Bet Hedging
I have noticed that said actors do not criticise Greers narrative of the use of meditation and indeed certain folks within the current clique very much suggest a narrative similar to Greers with regard to aspects of "The Phenomena" and it's possible spooky woo nature.
Cynically one might assume this is to make sure the more woo based folks will feel welcomed into this new UFO fan army.

Hiring of Greers legal associate seems a really quite strange move, are there no other lawyers ?

Bureaucratic incompetence should never be dismissed, and there is plenty of evidence of that.

Back