The New Mark Of The Beast.

Pete Tar

Senior Member.
The RFID chip is debunked - well this is the next candidate...
original.jpg
medium.jpg
Electrical engineer Todd Coleman at the University of California at San Diego is devising noninvasive means of controlling machines via the mind, techniques virtually everyone might be able to use.
But brain implants are invasive technologies, probably of use only to people in medical need of them. Instead, Coleman and his team are developing wireless flexible electronics one can apply on the forehead just like temporary tattoos to read brain activity.
The devices are less than 100 microns thick, the average diameter of a human hair. They consist of circuitry embedded in a layer or rubbery polyester that allow them to stretch, bend and wrinkle. They are barely visible when placed on skin, making them easy to conceal from others.
The devices can detect electrical signals linked with brain waves, and incorporate solar cells for power and antennas that allow them to communicate wirelessly or receive energy. Other elements can be added as well, like thermal sensors to monitor skin temperature and light detectors to analyze blood oxygen levels.
Using the electronic tattoos, Coleman and his colleagues have found they can detect brain signals reflective of mental states, such as recognition of familiar images.

http://io9.com/5985558/temporary-tattoos-could-make-electronic-telepathy-and-telekinesis-possible

It's debunked in that no-one is required to have it in order to purchase food.
But they'll just say, 'Yet'.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd argue it's also debunked in the sense that this stuff is still in its infancy, and will be for a long time. One thing these people don't seem to understand is that the main reason we don't already have something the size of a grain of rice that can communicate wirelessly across great distances(despite having miniaturized most of the other components) is power. We simply do not have small enough power sources that can effectively power radio communications for long enough periods of time for this to be feasible for widespread use. Harvesting energy off the body via locomotion or perspiration or some other mechanism is still very much in the realm of "Popular Science/Mechanics". I just don't see how people plan on powering such a thing.

a new dark age... this time not due to lack of information science, but and over abundance coupled with a lack of ability to discern value from said pile of words.

oh god its a CT, im becoming one of them........

Alien tech, fake moon landing... well that about sums it up. If these wireless flexible electronic devices are found to be connected to 9/11 and chemtrails, I'll be packing up my orgone generator and box of survival seeds. It's off to the underground bunker to wait out the zombie apocalypse.

Back