The Crackpot Caucus

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
A reminder as to why debunking is valuable. Sometimes bunk affects legislation. Removing bunk, even just a little bit, can help improve this situation.

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/08/23/the-crackpot-caucus/?nl=opinion&emc=edit_ty_20120824

Let’s take a quick tour of the crazies in the House. Their war on critical thinking explains a lot about why the United States is laughed at on the global stage, and why no real solutions to our problems emerge from that broken legislative body.
Content from External Source

Funny article, totally left wing bias but still funny, the funny thing about partisans is they point out the faults of the other side and never point out the faults of their own party, they just dont see they are two sides of the same coin, partisans really think there is a difference between the two at the Presidential level, theres no difference between Obama, and Bush on Economic or Foreign Policy, people are waking up though, I think this election may have the lowest turn out of voters, Obamas supporters will either vote for their party out of some idea of loyalty, but many realize the poor and middle class are no better off than they were under Bush, I saw a video one lady actually said Obama was gonna help her with her bills, LOL! There is no one worth voting for this election, Opt out of a corrupt system, be your own central bank, get out of debt, and stop quibbling over social issues that will either never change like Abortion or issues that shouldnt even require government acknowledgement like gay marriage. A shift in Consciousness is coming and a new Paradigm is emerging, I dont know if we're entering a new Dark Age or a New Renaissance, but it will definately be interesting times.

Back