Surviving Conspiracy Theories

The FEMA Boxcars do Seem a very dubious theory. Here is a link promoting the theory but a cursory examination shows massive chains and a 'spread' consistent with chains to secure vehicles.

The comments are mostly rational and negative toward the theory.

What concerns me is the apparent lack of rebuttal to these theories. It is almost as if they are deliberately 'allowed to go unchallenged'. It could even be argued that such theories detract from from the validity of more robust theories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=gthaNAkt5VY&feature=endscreen

Who would rebut them? Do you think the railroad companies should be issuing statements saying their boxcars are not actually intended for FEMA prisoners? I think for them it does not rise to the level of something even worth addressing. Like the first link says, it's takes just seconds to find the real explanation (car transports with tiedown chains). So you get all the debunking you need in the YouTube comments:

• I am a Retired Railroader those are auto racks for shipping automobiles. They were covered a few years ago to prevent damage to the cars, kids would throw rocks from overpasses and damage the cars. People would steal the spare tires off pickup trucks, take transmissions out of the cars while we pulled a hill, etc. I am not pro-government but these are not Fema cars.
    How do you spell conspiracy ? GOVERNMENT

brainerdrebel 1 year ago 46

• I worked for the company that made & designed these auto carriers. Thae auto carriers contain 2 levels. This design is for taller trucks. What you are calling benches are really ramps. The chains are used to lock down the axles, to prevent damage. Also note these are not of extremely sturdy construction. The high school kids from River Rouge high school were always breaking into the storage yard. They were giving drinking parties in these transport cars.

marsha3961 in reply to brainerdrebel (Show the comment) 11 months ago i

Content from External Source

Last edited:
That article has some verry astute points.But dont be so quick to dismiss theorys. Why?

The coffin liners from fema. REAL
Fema Camps REal active
Fema spying org REAL About 8 states are storing any and all info on everyone for labeling and investigation,your a potential terrorist if your a Ron Paul supporter or a patriot activist> TRUE

There are rails on all fema camps and upto 15miles of additional rail has been laid where camps were not close to thetracks>Real
Why do they need tracks 20 feet from fema camps?

There is more underground facilities than you could possibly imagine.If there were railcars such as those,Im quite sure they would be underground.Reports of people seeing these are widespread as well as the guilotines.
There are active military who transported the gulittines and have fought with their superiors about the truth of their purpose,which was never revealed.Documented disciplinary actions against that group of people are available for viewing if interested Ill post the link.If allowed
IDK why guilotines would be used and it is a redicoulous idea.But its verry much true that they were ordered and being transported to the Midwest.

http://www.thegovernmentrag.com/mayday mayday special report military mobilizing weapons.html
Bringing kids to fema camps as terrorist drills above...REAL

Im just saying,dont be so quick to say its just for $ or Hits or views or fearmongering to sell stuff.Alot of this stuff has truth to it.

Why do you think they are going after whistleblowers now with fierceness? The govt cant hide the dirt they do now with the internet and everyone has a cameraphone.
You know everything the govt says are lies.Look at all the declassified info on how we start wars and tell lies just to invade countries.

The way to survive conspiracys is to do your own investigating.Live your life being the best person you can be and dont live in fear.But be conscious of the reality about whats going on around you. Jesse venturas conspiracy theory show has alot of investigating that you can co oberate with a simple phonecall.
I suggest everyone checks them out.
He moved out of the USA after doing those shows > Just look at how our constitutional rights are being taken away one by one.Executive orders up the wazooo and no one cares cause it hasnt affected them yet. But trust me. These laws arent being passed for the hell of it.

Maybe a few things get overdramatized,but alot of the conspiracy stuff needs to be taken seriously.As an american citizen,be prepared to go thru rough times
ahead.The USA is going thru hard times .The whole world hates us cause they know the truth about how our govt lies one after the other to start wars cause its our main source of revenue and always has been.

If your a good slave 9 to 5. Pay your taxes.Dont break the law,Never question the authorities.Bow to authority.Mind your own business.Youll never have a problem.But when your door gets kicked in and your computers are taken and your arrested with no warrant,no charges and held for 5 days without a call .All cause you were chattin and something you said was taken out of context......THAT will be your wakeupcall.

The coffin liners from fema. REAL

Do you have evidence to back that up? I know there are places where coffin liners are stored. But what evidence is there that they are "from FEMA"? And why exactly would they need coffin liners?

There are active military who transported the gulittines and have fought with their superiors about the truth of their purpose,which was never revealed.Documented disciplinary actions against that group of people are available for viewing if interested Ill post the link.If allowed
IDK why guilotines would be used and it is a redicoulous idea.

I'm interested. Post the link.

Do you have evidence to back that up? I know there are places where coffin liners are stored. But what evidence is there that they are "from FEMA"? And why exactly would they need coffin liners?

The way the trains were debunked was to show their real use. I feel you need to be somewhat more pro active here by demonstrating that they are not fema coffins, who's they are, etc. It merely infuriates people when you say, 'prove they are fema's and they intend depopulating the planet' as obviously that is not possible otherwise it would no longer be a theory, it would be an announced fact.

I can't help out on this as I can't get further than there actual existence.

In answer to your previous post, yes official statements should be made concerning these type of theories.

He names names.

That was pretty good. Thanks.

People love THE APOCALYPSE because your credit card debt goes away and you don't have to show up at your boring-azz job on Monday.

This is why I LOVE zombie movies. When the Zombie Outbreak occurs my big investment in firearms pays off. I get to take over Brad Pitt's house and inherit his motorcycles. The number of stupid people I'm forced to deal with everyday is reduced by 99%.

Other versions:

Warrior Jesus: Yeshua returns and puts the smack-down on evil perverts and atheists. The Ignorant rot in fiery Hell. The Enlightened go to Heaven. Could happen any minute.

Global Warming / Peak Oil: Evil polluters and fat suburbanites suffer starvation. The Enlightened assume pastoral existence in harmony with Mother Nature and barter handicrafts just like at Renaissance Faire. Student loans and mean ol' 'conservatives' go away. Is Happening now.

2012: Features the "authenticity" of Native American "wisdom" because it's non-Christian and non-European. It's vague enough to mold into whatever you want. Unappreciated 'Cultural Creatives' get rewarded, while evil financial bullies and polluters get the smack-down. You get to enjoy psychedelic drugs if you want! December 21st, 2012

Financial Collapse: Lazy welfare cheats and fascist corporations starve. Frugal folk who eat at home, repair their own cars, and wear unfashionable clothes get to shoot the Grasshoppers who didn't prepare. Could happen any day.

I'm interested. Post the link.

Guillotines, hmm. That's a new one. Bit obscure, and entirely baseless, and nonsensical:

http://americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com/2012/04/us-army-staff-sergeant.html

[bunk]I was riding on a Trailways bus from BUTTE MONTANA to North Carolina, when I met a young man, Donnie Boysel, all dressed up in full and impressive ARMY RANGER uniform. He carried his 45 handgun and many knives and several phones and military backpack and other equipment. He told me he was a STAFF SERGEANT from FORT LEWIS! Fort Lewis is where manyMODERN GUILLOTINES have been stored for a long time, for future use in martial law.
I baited him at first and told him I knew all about the MODERN GUILLOTINES in Fort Lewis. A former Illuminati stationed there previously as a former Army medic told me previously about secret guillotines there for the NWO agenda.
(DOC MARQUIS, noted lecturer on NWO. Go to this website for more on Doc:http://booknotesusa.tripod.com/illuminati_witch_memoirs/id7.html)

The staff sergeant WAS SHOCKED! He said, "HOW DID YOU KNOW...THIS IS HIGHLY CLASSIFIED INFORMATION!" He then admitted he was a Christian. I told him that the US MILITARY WAS NOT TELLING THE YOUNG MEN LIKE HIM, but these guillotines will be used on AMERICANS AND CHRISTIANS in the future under martial law, to behead all NWO resisters. Especially the Christians who will not renounce their faith to join the NWO. This ties directly in with Jewish Noahide laws legislation signed in 1991.[/bunk]

See also:
http://educate-yourself.org/ps/guillotinesinamerica15feb09.shtml
[bunk]The GUILLOTINES (modern military/metal, both imported and made in USA, present in many of our US military bases, and also installed in certain varieties of PRISONER BOXCARS WITH SHACKLES prepositioned nationwide for martial law according to eye-witness accounts)are here for only one purpose, in today's modern society.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=boysel+guillotines+fort+lewis&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=
They are here to fulfill the purpose of THE NOAHIDE LAWS legislation signed by George Bush Sr., as part of the procedure of implementing the coming WORLD GOVERNMENT OF ANTICHRIST (NWO), and that is TO BEHEAD ALL OFFENDERS OF THE NOAHIDE LAWS provisions for EXECUTION of people (Gentiles) guilty of "IDOLATRY" and "BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD."

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=noahide+laws+jews+behead+christians&btnG=Search
Being interpreted, "BEHEAD CHRISTIANS who believe that Jesus Christ is GOD IN THE FLESH and DIVINE."
In this day of modern technology and advanced methods of execution available, there can ONLY be one purpose for the millions of modern guillotines present not only in US military bases, but uncovered through in-depth research to be in various locations worldwide, and that is to fulfill the MANDATES OF THE NOAHIDE LAWS against those who will not conform to it's Jewish religious dictates.[/bunk]

The way the trains were debunked was to show their real use. I feel you need to be somewhat more pro active here by demonstrating that they are not fema coffins, who's they are, etc. It merely infuriates people when you say, 'prove they are fema's and they intend depopulating the planet' as obviously that is not possible otherwise it would no longer be a theory, it would be an announced fact.

I can't help out on this as I can't get further than there actual existence.

In answer to your previous post, yes official statements should be made concerning these type of theories.

Why? Why should "officials" make statements about every obscure theory? The theorists would not believe them, and for the vast majority of people it's obviously bunk.

Consider chemtrails. Official statements have been made about chemtrails. Yet the theory persists. So what purpose do these official statements serve? OF COURSE the army would tell you that they are not importing guillotines from China in order to behead Christians who won't succumb to the New World Order.

Back