Start

Thanks Ross. We'll see. I think initially it's just going to be a place for me to collect my musings, and the debunking stuff that does not fit into the other sites. I'd like though to get some useful resources up here, including some web technology to help with research, perspective and presentation of the various issues.

Computer Question....My father's computer....will get a blank page after just a few refreshes...on this site, or Contrail Science. He had Win Vista, and now he has Win 7.
Same result...blank page after 2-3 refreshes.
However, I am on Win XP at my house ....and I get no such interruption of connection.
Any ideas?
=Randy=

Might be low on memory? The sites, CS in particular, tend to be high on images.

It's also entirely possible there's some kind of malware (on the computer, not on the site) that is causing the problem.

Seems rather unlikely, as the sites are on totally different servers, running different software. But they are not the strongest of servers (my CIA budget is rather small), so they might just have been overloaded at the time. The link was from during the mystery missile flap, when I was getting a lot of traffic.

Has it happened of separate days? Let me know if it happens again.

Back