San Bernardino - false flag accusations start within minutes....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait till you hear what the shooter(s) motivations were. Won't post other's speculation though, but if its confirmed... smh

As of 2:45pm PT the shooter(s) is/are still at large so how would people know the motivations?

As of 2:45pm PT the shooter(s) is/are still at large so how would people know the motivations?

4chan, comments boards, the usual sources of speculation. I think that it would be beyond PG to add here.

Last edited:
Google link to search for "Bernardino shooting false flag" - articles and YT vids

Can't say any more about these ......people......without violating the politeness policy! :(
As soon as I saw that (another) mass shooting was occurring, I wondered how long it would take... It's bad enough that there are shooters, but people claiming false flag before the shooters have been apprehended and the loved ones have been told? I mean, how much could these, ah, individuals possibly know during an ongoing situation???

I'll distil it down and hide it behind a spoiler then

The regional centers like the one attacked in San Bernardino administer, authorize and pay for assistance to people with disabilities such as autism and mental retardation.

On an average day, doctors at the regional centers would be evaluating toddlers whose parents have concerns and case workers would be meeting with developmentally disabled adults. Lungren said that the San Bernardino facility is one of the state’s largest and busiest.
Content from External Source
angry and armed anti-vaxxers making a stand.

A senior federal official who is monitoring the case said investigators believe one of the shooters left the party after getting into an argument and returned with one or two armed companions. Local officials at an evening news conference said it was not clear whether the people involved in the dispute were the same people involved in the shooting.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...ino-active-shooter-sought-20151202-story.html

I find it interesting that there's a site that seems to have posted about this 21 hours ago. How did that happen? Is it some sort of glitch? Natural news I think it was

I find it interesting that there's a site that seems to have posted about this 21 hours ago. How did that happen? Is it some sort of glitch? Natural news I think it was
Yes...I saw it too...at about 1830 pst I saw the Natural News story, time stamped as
"20 hours ago" which would've been 2230 pst Tuesday (the shooting was at ~1100 pst Wed.)

I immediately thought:
"Oh jeez...another time stamp error...and some conspiracy person will be sure it's proof of something!"

Actually, Mick recently called attention to this helpful bit:
Internet Time Stamp Forensics - Determining the Actual Date of a Page or File
https://www.metabunk.org/internet-t...ual-date-of-a-page-or-file.t6336/#post-170473

ETA: P.S.: Just looked again (at ~1930 pst) and it says (see screen capture below) "22 hours ago"
Obviously a mistake.

Natural News Wrong Time 1930 12:2:15.png

Last edited:
As soon as I saw that (another) mass shooting was occurring, I wondered how long it would take... It's bad enough that there are shooters, but people claiming false flag before the shooters have been apprehended and the loved ones have been told? I mean, how much could these, ah, individuals possibly know during an ongoing situation???

They know absolutely NOTHING during the ongoing situation (A common trend i've noticed with CT's)

They know absolutely NOTHING during the ongoing situation (A common trend i've noticed with CT's)
The less they know, the better they can connect the dots and hunt for conspiracy...
"The details are vague on this developing story... The media isn't telling us anything! What are they hiding? Oh my god, I found an unsubstantiated report of a connection between this event and the New World Order/Reptilians/my least favorite politician/Aliens/the Illuminati! I've got to rant on Facebook about this NOW! Oh wait, Natural News already did. Hmm."

The less they know, the better they can connect the dots and hunt for conspiracy...
"The details are vague on this developing story... The media isn't telling us anything! What are they hiding? Oh my god, I found an unsubstantiated report of a connection between this event and the New World Order/Reptilians/my least favorite politician/Aliens/the Illuminati! I've got to rant on Facebook about this NOW! Oh wait, Natural News already did. Hmm."

I checked out what Natural News had to say and they can't decide whether to call it a false flag or blame all Muslims for it.

I checked out what Natural News had to say and they can't decide whether to call it a false flag or blame all Muslims for it.
Clearly, from the above screen capture, NaturalNews was behind this operation, and mistakenly posted about it before it had even happened!

I think by now it should be clear that false flag accusations are going to happen immediately after any major incident. It's rather sad, but that's how some people are.

The upside of it being a regular thing is that the media has become more familiar with the phenomena, and to an extent are educating the public about just how ridiculous the vast majority of the claims are.

But it's going to happen again and again. The question is: can anything be done to improve the situation? Or will it just get worse?

I think by now it should be clear that false flag accusations are going to happen immediately after any major incident. It's rather sad, but that's how some people are.

The upside of it being a regular thing is that the media has become more familiar with the phenomena, and to an extent are educating the public about just how ridiculous the vast majority of the claims are.

But it's going to happen again and again. The question is: can anything be done to improve the situation? Or will it just get worse?
Yes, I'm in the habit of immediately googling "false flag" the minute I hear of a tragedy these days...
and--without fail--there is already at least one dumb YouTube video declaring whatever happened as a "false flag."
It gets people desperately needed attention...it gets ($$) clicks...so I think that will only get worse. :oops:

On the other hand, there may be a silver lining: :) I was working on my desktop late into the night,
last night, with CNN, Fox News & MSNBC on in the background (switching from one to another when commercials hit).
My sense was that authorities in general---I mostly saw Chief Jarrod Burguan of San Bernardino PD-- (mindful that early reports on other tragedies had been latched onto and twisted by craven CT types) were being more measured and cautious in the info they dispensed.
Which is definitely a good thing. It felt like less unsubstantiated speculation than in the old days...
like the authorities were trying to be very cautious not to say things that would be hard to justify later.

So, my sense was--that even though they were doing it for an ugly reason (i.e. a defensive measure against
wild, crazy "false flag" and other conspiracy theories)
--it was positive to hear them stick closer to the little that
was actually known, than other spokespersons had generally done in the past. (Sorry to be unusually vague) The media clearly wanted more "answers"...but Burguan, etc. seemed less prone to try to fill in the blanks with speculation...

Last edited:

If the media is so familiar with the "false flag" phenomenon, they should stop calling the participants in these shootings "actors". I saw one news video reposted dozens of times last night "proving" the news reader "slipped".

If the media is so familiar with the "false flag" phenomenon, they should stop calling the participants in these shootings "actors". I saw one news video reposted dozens of times last night "proving" the news reader "slipped".
CT's can't be avoided. I've seen posts up questioning why the reporters said that the police were "staged" down the street lol

Well, yes...because if you're trying to pull off a super-secret evil plot, surely telling the massive secret to the
thousands of reporters, newsreaders and other members of the media (and trusting all of them to keep your secret) would be your strategy... :rolleyes:

The lengths to which reality must be twisted to fit an absurd narrative is breathtaking...and sad.

I came across a short article from Vocativ talking about how quickly the false flag accusations started flying. I'm still trying to figure out if 663 people tweeting it in 6 hours is a lot or a little.

In the first six hours following the massacre, 663 people tweeted about a false-flag attack in San Bernardino. Truthers helpfully provided evidence of Big Brother’s lies and deception: a SWAT training session nearby the Inland Regional Center where the shooting took place, the emotional impact of an attack on a developmental disability center, a man wearing a “Masonic hat” and the government-esque black SUV driven by the alleged shooters.
Many of the tweets were aimed at paleo-conservative radio host Alex Jones.

http://www.vocativ.com/news/257009/...g-san-bernardino-truthers-wave-the-falseflag/

About three hours before the shooting, Jones interviewed Donald Trump. Jones praised the presidential candidate, telling him, “What you’re doing is epic. It’s George-Washington level.
The above statement made me sick to my stomach.

Cos everyone involved in a nasty, super secret, Illuminati plot is really gonna wear a give away titfer like that to the event :rolleyes: It would be like an MI5 man having a 'my other car is a rather special DB5' as a bumper sticker.

Out of interest, can anyone identify the logo on the hat?
(found it)

Not found an exact match, but found a few similar
eg...
http://www.ebay.com/bhp/masonic-hat

$7.49 a pop, and anyone can buy them, and it appears they are popular with in the hip-hop culture, with lots of urban clothing outlets selling them.
http://hiphopdx.com/editorials/id.1955/title.new-world-order-hip-hops-obsession-with-the-illuminati

Last edited:
A likely explanation for him wearing a masonic hat is that he's in the Freemasons. Lots of people are, it's nothing obviously sinister.

think by now it should be clear that false flag accusations are going to happen immediately after any major incident. It's rather sad

While that statement is extremely accurate it is also disheartening at the same time. People are going to talk and be suspicious it is human nature.

The big problem we face today is the doom profiteers on the Internet and on YouTube .

While I would not want to promote censorship. I would firmly back a law similar to the stolen valor law that goes after the people that make these accusations solely for profit .

Im having an EXTREMELY hard time following the guidelines and staying on topic when we are talking about these people.

One thing we could do to improve the situation, is nothing. if we want to debunk something, that's fine. But when we do it, we're "Ovious payd guberment shiwlls", so i think it's best to not even ADDRESS these people unless they actually bring up some potential evidence that's actually WORTH addressing.

And the media should just completely ignore these CT's. I understand why some people think 9/11 was an inside job, that's fine, whatever...but when EVERYTHING is a hoax, i can't take it seriously. it's a joke.

Cos everyone involved in a nasty, super secret, Illuminati plot is really gonna wear a give away titfer like that to the event :rolleyes: It would be like an MI5 man having a 'my other car is a rather special DB5' as a bumper sticker.

Out of interest, can anyone identify the logo on the hat?
(found it)

Not found an exact match, but found a few similar
eg...
http://www.ebay.com/bhp/masonic-hat

$7.49 a pop, and anyone can buy them, and it appears they are popular with in the hip-hop culture, with lots of urban clothing outlets selling them.
http://hiphopdx.com/editorials/id.1955/title.new-world-order-hip-hops-obsession-with-the-illuminati
Yeah but the CT'ers will just say that they (freemasons/illuminatti) want us to know they are behind the false flag, which is why they wear freemason hats..so it's sorta like a hidden in plain sight type of thing. I guess because they know people will be too dumb to notice or something..

While that statement is extremely accurate it is also disheartening at the same time. People are going to talk and be suspicious it is human nature.

The big problem we face today is the doom profiteers on the Internet and on YouTube .

While I would not want to promote censorship. I would firmly back a law similar to the stolen valor law that goes after the people that make these accusations solely for profit .
exactly, make them back up their claims with real evidence. If someone is going to be heard by millions of people every day, then they have a great responsibility to not twist things and scare people for profit.

It seems there is some evidence that mass shootings result in a financial gain for the gun industry...perhaps the "false flag" people should be looking their for their evidence??

Smith & Wesson chief executive James Debney, speaking to the Roth Capital Partners conference in 2013, explained that “the tragedy in Newtown and the legislative landscape” resulted in sales that were “significantly up.” The “fear and uncertainty that there might be increased gun control,” Debney said, “drove many new people to buy firearms for the first time.

“You can see after a tragedy, there’s also a lot of buying,” Jeff Buchanan, the chief financial officer of Smith & Wesson, told investors at the RBC Capital Markets conference in September of this year. Buchanan noted that the political landscape of 2016 is uncertain, but that fear of gun control could be on the horizon.

Michael Fifer, the chief executive of Sturm Ruger, one of the largest gunmakers in America, discussed the role of politics in gun sales during a conference call with investors in 2013. “If you look back at historical patterns back in late ’08, early ’09, you saw a huge spike in accessory sales which then tapered off, and then we saw it again with the really tragic events at Sandy Hook that started again as soon as the politicians started talking about restricting legal gun use,” Fifer said.

Watching the discussion unfold, I have mixed feelings about what to do.

But I think that CT claims need to be debunked regardless. At the very least, we have an obligation to the truth

I'll offer this contribution.

From Natural News [original source's boldface]

Get this: The location where the shooting was carried out today in San Bernardino -- the Inland Regional Center -- has been subjected to monthly active shooter drills, we're now learning.

http://www.naturalnews.com/052196_a...rnardino_shooting_Inland_Regional_Center.html

The cited LA Times story [my boldface added]

At first, Dorothy Vong assumed it was a drill -- just like all the others at her work.

At the Inland Regional Center, where she’s a nurse, the staff works with clients and parents of clients who are sometimes angry. They have active-shooter drills every month or so.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...ng-inland-regional-center-20151202-story.html

It is a pretty small point, but important to my mind. Natural News is manipulating information and spinning it ("Inland Regional Center -- has been subjected to") in order to manufacture a story that is not there. This has been repeated on many other websites.

So, for the sake of the truth, I am going to start looking for those active shooter drill schedules. Maybe they were monthly "or so," maybe not.

So, for the sake of the truth, I am going to start looking for those active shooter drill schedules. Maybe they were monthly "or so," maybe not.
you would have to contact the Center directly. and you might want to wait a bit and give them time to deal with the aftermath of this tragedy. Service providers such as this facility sounds to be, DO have safety meetings and drills regularly. Although i highly doubt it was an active shooter drill specifically "every month or so".

i wrote the reporter and asked her for her source. i'll let you know if i hear back.

Not very surprisingly, Dane Wigington also jumps on the "false flag" bandwagon:
Conveniently timed mass murder terrorist attacks, completely engineered climate catastrophes, and media fueled materialistic mass distraction mayhem, all play into the hand of the power elite. The San Bernardino shootings are latest in a very long string of attacks in which authorities just happened to be engaged in a "drill" for just such an attack, on the day the attack was happening. Isn't it interesting that the same was true of the recent Paris attacks, the Boston bomb attack, the "7/7" London attacks, the 911 attacks, and many many more (at least 63). Is all this just coincidence? Really? False flag terrorist attacks have long since been a primary weapon for the power structure.
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/manipulating-the-masses-as-societal-collapse-accelerates/

Im having an EXTREMELY hard time following the guidelines and staying on topic when we are talking about these people.

One thing we could do to improve the situation, is nothing. if we want to debunk something, that's fine. But when we do it, we're "Ovious payd guberment shiwlls", so i think it's best to not even ADDRESS these people unless they actually bring up some potential evidence that's actually WORTH addressing.
[mod removed text. Off topic. sorry V, just trying to help keep the thread somewhat on topic]
And the media should just completely ignore these CT's. I understand why some people think 9/11 was an inside job, that's fine, whatever...but when EVERYTHING is a hoax, i can't take it seriously. it's a joke.

[some text removed: OT subject]
As far as monthly drills, there's nothing really that unusual about doing them at behavioral health facilities, particularly ones that are in more violent or at-risk areas. I'm not really sure what our CT friends are trying to say with that point... Is it that they should have been prepared for this situation and there should have been less fatalities? Or is it that they were secretly planning to do a shooting, and the drills were publicly announced for some reason, rather than being kept secret???

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back