"Ryanair FR5222" CHEMTRAILS Barcelona 31-05-12

Whitebeard

Senior Member.
Just seen this on another site...

Now my initial reaction is, of all the airlines to accuse of chemtrailing, Ryanair is probably the least likely to involved in the conspiracy. For those who don''t know Ryanair is an Irish based budget airline.

It also has a terrible reputation for treatment of staff and working conditions, customer service, sharp practices over misleading pricing, false and misleading advertising and most worryingly of all flying loaded aircraft around with the absolute minimum of legally allowable fuel leading at least one case of a fuel emergency being declared. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryanair#Criticism

Now in my mind this raises a number of points..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_O'Leary_(businessman)
Michael O'Leary is well know for trying ring every penny he can out of every flight, some he's wilder money making ideas include standing passengers strapped to boards , and charging overwieght passengers a 'fat tax' (although the story that Ryanair was to fit pay toilets in its planes originated a spoof from a satirical website). Now would Mr O'Leary be doing all that and still shifting huge amounts of chemical spray on his planes as well? Maybe yes if it paid enough, but if it paid enough why would he be screwing every penny he can out of the people he crams into his heavily laden planes which he then flys to somewhere 'just' 90 miles from where they want to get to. There is just not enough weight margin to spare on a Ryanair flight which are as close to the maximum allowable take off weight with the minimum allowable fuel onboard for the chemtrail chemicals in the first place.

(If this sounds a little vitriolic to Ryanair, I'm afraid it is, I've flown with them once, never again.)

The next issue is basically if Ryanair are spraying chemtrails, how the hell are they covering it up. Ryanair has such bad staff relations that is has a very high turn over of staff, and many of them leave with such a bad opinion of the company that whistle blowers are queuing up to lift the lid on allegedly dangerous practices, working conditions etc that anyone at the airline who had the slightest whiff of something as big as chemtrailing going down wouldn't hesitate to jump at the chance to blow the lid off the whole affair.

Just don't add up to me.

Looks like a normal contrail to me. Nothing special. The other plane was probably at a different altitude.

What's the actual claim of evidence in the video?

Sorry, the video claims to show Ryanair flight FR5222 laying a long and persistent 'chemtail' in the sky over Barcelona, Spain on May 31st 2012

- For english speakers: this chemtrail lasted more than one hour and at the end turned into a messy, washed out grey haze.

- Vídeo hecho el 31 de mayo de 2012 y que demuestra de forma clara que la compania low cost RYANAIR forma parte del proyecto chemtrails como ya se demostró con Easy Jet. ¡Boicot a RYANAIR! Ryanair nos fumiga.
Content from External Source
the Spamish translates roughly as
"- Video made May 31, 2012 and clearly demonstrates that low cost company Ryanair is part of chemtrails project as already demonstrated with Easy JetBoycott RYANAIR . ! Ryanair sprayed us ."

Nice video, which clearly shows that there's a layer of clouds already present at what likely is the altitude the first jet flies at. This indicates that the air in that area is conducive to contrail formation, which is what we see happen when the jet flies by.

Then the second jet flies by at a different altitude in different conditions which don't allow for persistent contrail formation.

And that's pretty much it for this video. Of course the spooky music makes it seem all really sinister, but I don't see anything out of the ordinary.

It doesn't matter which company flies the jet. Any jet (or turboprop or any combustion engine actually) in the right conditions will create persisting contrails.

It doesn't matter which company flies the jet. Any jet (or turboprop or any combustion engine actually) in the right conditions will create persisting contrails.

I know that, was pointing out a few reason why, if chemtails were real, Ryanair would be one the least likely conspirators

I know that, was pointing out a few reason why, if chemtails were real, Ryanair would be one the least likely conspirators

Ok.. well the thing is that the chemtrail belief mostly isn't based on logical reasoning. People believe it in spite of all the logical reasons it doesn't make sense. In fact my experience is that asking too many questions as to the hows and why's is frowned upon in the chemtrail community. Usually you get told that all you need to do is 'look up'.

Ok.. well the thing is that the chemtrail belief mostly isn't based on logical reasoning. People believe it in spite of all the logical reasons it doesn't make sense. In fact my experience is that asking too many questions as to the hows and why's is frowned upon in the chemtrail community. Usually you get told that all you need to do is 'look up'.

understand that completely, which is why the whole chemtrail stuff is bunk

Back