Possible to have a tab alert indicator?

Soulfly

Banned
Banned
I'm not sure what you call it but on Facebook, in the tab at the top of the browser it will show a number there if you have new notices, so you know you have alerts when on another tab. Is it possible to add this to MB?
Browser-Tab-Alerts-21.png

Planter

Should be on the left of the tab. I'm not sure if it's working correctly (this is Mick's test user account), I'm just using it to generate alerts.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, it's a bit sketchy. Might be because I'm using some beta software. I'll look into it.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I've switched this off. The constant attempts at updating was causing problems when the site got overload. Plus it seemed rather unreliable.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
D [Possible explanation] Kevin Day (Nimitz tictac ufos) radar encounter UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 1
J Are sun shadows only possible on a flat earth? Flat Earth 5
Mick West Fata Morgana as a Possible Source of UFO Sightings Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 6
A Possible pipe bomb explodes below Port Authority Bus Terminal in Manhattan Current Events 1
Mick West Spillway Failure and Possible Collapse of Guajataca Dam, Puerto Rico Oroville Dam 5
Mick West Possible Explanations for the West Virginia "Mothman" UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 17
derwoodii Possible MH370 Debris found on Reunion Island Flight MH370 86
WeedWhacker Germanwings Airbus Crash: Possible Motivations General Discussion 97
Mick West Possible 'meteorite' spotted in the sky near Charlottetown [Sunlit contrail and Bokeh] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 15
M Possible Shrapnel in MH17 Wreckage? Flight MH17 26
DOOMguy Possible UFO sighting in Clarion, PA, August 2014 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 4
Mick West Possible Bolide Contrail over Utah. Oct 2 2014 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 8
Jason STS 48 footage; "possible UFO" Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 6
Joe Flight MH370: China reports possible debris observed Flight MH370 51
SR1419 Interstate 580 overpass tanker fire as illustration of possible 9/11 fire effects 9/11 2
FireOfficer1822 Fire on the SS Noronic as an illustration of possible 9/11 fire effects 9/11 28
Mick West Site Server Changes, Possible Outages Site Feedback & News 4
Mick West Photos of Street After Impact, Before Collapse, Possible Passport 9/11 15
Alchemist How could WTC7 Possible have fallen like it did? 9/11 319
tryblinking Reasoned, open, factual debate about 'chemtrails'...? Is it possible? Contrails and Chemtrails 152
Van Wigington Debate Mentioned in this radio segment, Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, January 30, 2016 Contrails and Chemtrails 16
HappyMonday Debunked: Chemtrail Health Alert Network notice for Arizona Contrails and Chemtrails 11
DavidB66 Wuhan Funeral Urns as an Indicator of Death Rate? Coronavirus COVID-19 31
MikeG Debunked: The Baltic Dry Index as an indicator of economic collapse General Discussion 4
Gary Cook Debunking in contention forum indicator. Site Feedback & News 13
Mick West Debunked: Black Smoke and orange flames as an indicator of an Oxygen Starved Low temp fire 9/11 4
Related Articles

Related Articles