Photos of Clouds and Skies (That you took yourself)

ptosis

10LayerLightning.jpg
Best lightning photo that I ever took. I use the point and pray method of tripod, remote trigger at about 3.2 second exposure. This is Benson AZ looking east with the sun going down behind me and in front of me was a Darth Vader hail storm about 30 miles away that was coming right at me.

This is a 10 layer photo. All the strikes that look like they are not touching the ground are about 30 miles away and where I10 is getting slammed you can see the line of car lights left of center above ground level.

The brightest one was the last one and almost 'threw' my tripod with camera attached into the car next to me before the the rain came down about 3 seconds later.

I used an app called 'storm alert' that instead of radar images, it has triangles that get bigger the faster the storm moves and if you click on the apex, it'll tell you cloud top height, vertical liquid kg/m² - everything. Too bad not available on Samsung, just LG Aristo.

Last edited by a moderator:

JMartJr

100_2869.JPG

I was interested in the cloud formations over Litchfield Beach, SC, but that blasted IAP is sort of distracting...

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Infrared Photos of Clouds and Contrails Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 17
Trailblazer Cloud Forms, 1949, British Air Ministry Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 2
JesseCuster Satellite photos of clouds Practical Debunking 3
DasKleineTeilchen 2,400 "new" unseen 9/11 photos found at estate sale, june 2019 9/11 12
Mick West "Golden Orb" Daytime Reflective Sphere UFOs in Photos UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 42
chrono117 How to Debunk Flat Earth Without Relying on NASA or Photos Flat Earth 42
creatonez Explained: Why the Earth does not look oblate in photos from space Flat Earth 0
Mick West Strange Lights in Phone Photos - Flash Reflection from Window UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 0
Mick West Some New-ish WTC7 Photos (and video?) Corner Damage 9/11 6
tadaaa Debunked: Fake photos-Novichok attack Russian 'agents' (side by side gates) General Discussion 34
Priyadi Explained: Why We Don't See Satellites in Photos Taken From The ISS Flat Earth 1
Mick West WTC7 South Side Photos 9/11 2
George Tasker Using pin hole lenses to debunk CGI Rebuttals of Photos of Earth Curvature Flat Earth 7
Mick West Debunked: "FBI releases 27 classified photos of 9/11 Pentagon attacks" [Not New] 9/11 8
Mick West The P900 Rippling Orb Effect & Taking Photos of Venus Flat Earth 23
Mick West Contrails Hidden In 1950s and 1960s Family Photos Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 2
Mick West Sunset Photos with "Angel Wings" Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 9
Mick West Explaining the Ghost Boy in the Back Seat Photo with Occam's Razor UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 99
Mick West P900 Plane and Contrails Photos and Video Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 17
Mick West How Do You Take Good Photos of High Altitude Planes and Contrails? Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 2
Mick West How to take Photos of the ISS (International Space Station) with a P900 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 0
Jonathan Evans Explained: Jupiter Photos look the same [Composite photo] Flat Earth 5
Mick West Space Station Photos Disprove the "Flat Earth" Theory Flat Earth 110
Mick West Photos in Middelveen's & Stricker's Morgellons papers that look like Stellate Trichomes. General Discussion 4
Leifer Jet ID....the underside, from photos/videos Contrails and Chemtrails 3
G Are these old photos of contrails? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 18
MikeG Debunked: Fukushima Causing Bloody Tumors in Fish [Old Photos] Science and Pseudoscience 15
deirdre Debunked: Police took photos before attending to wounded Sandy Hook 1
Mick West Debunked: "Blue Marble" Photos show a Changing Earth Flat Earth 40
Tony_Sigel Debunked: Chang'e-2 photos of Alien Base on Moon [Hoax] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 14
MikeG Debunked: Crime Scene Photos "Prove" Sandy Hook was a Hoax Sandy Hook 107
TWCobra Madisonstar Moon posts 59 year old photo of B47's contrailing. Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Mick West Explained: Hampton Court Ghost Photo [iPhone Panorama Glitch] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 8
WhiteTiger Explained: "Chemdust fallout" [Out of Focus Photos of dust, mist, lights, etc.] Contrails and Chemtrails 21
Redwood Debunked: Google photos show Ottawa Parliament bullet holes are fake Conspiracy Theories 115
Trailblazer Explained: Bands of colored "particles" in sky photos [digital camera artifact] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 21
Avestriel Hindu Guru Magic UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 5
L Photos of trails over Switzerland [back to the 1970s] and Chemical Analysis of Jacuzzi Cover Water Contrails and Chemtrails 18
Mick West Solved: "Alien" with "shadow" on the Moon [Debris in Camera] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 59
Cloudsorchems Lack of Contrails in Old Photos of Chicago Contrails and Chemtrails 11
Ezswo [Solved] MH-17 was 9M-MRD, so Why are there photos of 9M-MRC? ['D' partially obscured] Flight MH17 204
Mick West Debunked: Photos of Spraying out the Back of a Cargo Plane [Malaysian Cloud Seeding from C-130] Contrails and Chemtrails 4
jtmac Help me to understand - Photos and Videos with very large numbers of contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 52
Tobes Debunked: Anatomical impossibility of Jeff Bauman photos Boston Marathon Bombings 94
zebra100 Need 3/8/14 Andaman Sea Sat Photos to Verify Malaysia Woman Saw Downed MH370 Flight MH370 85
PCWilliams Debunked: MH370. Airport security photos photoshopped? [Photocopier mishap] Conspiracy Theories 13
Grieves Moon Stuff: Stereoscopic examination of Photos Conspiracy Theories 16
Mick West Photos of Street After Impact, Before Collapse, Possible Passport 9/11 15
mrfintoil Explained: "Exclusive: Leaked Photos of Chemtrail Dispersal System" Contrails and Chemtrails 87
Mick West Skydentify - Guidelines for Submitting Photos Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
Related Articles

Related Articles