New Zealand cannot prove the PM is not reptilian!

MikeC

Closed Account
Isss true!!

Key's own office certainly can't; its response to an official information request was that it had no data to disprove the theory.

The response came after Shane Warbrooke requested "any evidence to disprove the theory that Mr John Key is in fact a David Icke-style shape reptilian shifting alien ushering humanity towards enslavement".
Key's chief of staff responded this month, saying "no such information existed" to probable cries of "they would say that" from conspiracy theorists.
Content from External Source
Perhaps this should be in humour?? :)

Last edited:
Key's own office certainly can't; its response to an official information request was that it had no data to disprove the theory.

The response came after Shane Warbrooke requested "any evidence to disprove the theory that Mr John Key is in fact a David Icke-style shape reptilian shifting alien ushering humanity towards enslavement".
Key's chief of staff responded this month, saying "no such information existed" to probable cries of "they would say that" from conspiracy theorists.
I bolded the part that made me laugh.
'Here's my theory; where's the evidence to disprove it?'
I don't think logic works that way...

according to this reputable piece, key doesn't match.
For the Reptilians to function in physical reality, they needed physical genetics. The transparent people took genetics from the now physical Lyraens, who had blonde or red hair, and blue or green eyes. These genetics were mixed with the transparent peoples collective energy, thus manifesting physically as the Reptilians. This is why the current Reptilians need the energetics from Aryan-type people to survive on the physical plane

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles17a.htm

Back