New Zealand cannot prove the PM is not reptilian!

MikeC

Closed Account
Isss true!!

Perhaps this should be in humour?? :)

Last edited:

Josh Heuer

I bolded the part that made me laugh.
'Here's my theory; where's the evidence to disprove it?'
I don't think logic works that way...

deirdre

Senior Member.
according to this reputable piece, key doesn't match.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles17a.htm

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Whitebeard Christchurch (NZ) Mosque Shootings Current Events 20
derwoodii Claim The seabed around Kaikoura, New Zealand has risen by up to 1.8 m earthquake General Discussion 20
MikeC Claim: New Zealand quakes man made...... Conspiracy Theories 4
MikeC New Zealand Ministry of Environment reply to "chemtrail" query Contrails and Chemtrails 6
MikeC New Zealand CAA puts up "Aircraft Trails" page Contrails and Chemtrails 11
MikeC Debunked: New Zealand flag change is not a silent coup Conspiracy Theories 19
MikeG Debunked: 1,433 Deaths Caused by New Zealand Police Since 1990 General Discussion 37
JFDee Debunked: Sea Creature in New Zealand (Boat Trail on Google Maps) UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 9
TWCobra Australian and New Zealand Geo-engineering protest posts photoshopped image. Contrails and Chemtrails 1
MikeC New Zealand chemtrail believers confused by storm clouds.... Contrails and Chemtrails 14
MikeC Chemtrail comment outbreak in New Zealand Contrails and Chemtrails 4
MikeC More analysis of "rainwater" - New Zealand Contrails and Chemtrails 89
MikeC Chemtrails as an election issue in New Zealand Contrails and Chemtrails 2
G Needs debunking: Video of a solar eclipse is fake because we cannot see the moon covering the sun Flat Earth 5
Spongebob They cannot debunk if we use the word geoengineering. I cannot stress this enough .. Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Mick West Debunked: "A conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists" (Hoover) Quotes Debunked 116
J Claim sun paths prove flat earth Flat Earth 41
Mick West Satellite ADS-B Data in FlightAware24 - Blue Planes Prove Globe Earth Flat Earth 0
Dan Wilson Vaccine compensations do not prove that vaccines are dangerous Health and Quackery 1
mudr0 Need Debunking: Video claiming zigzaggin objects and movement prove EVA filmed in pool General Discussion 33
M Do Ibiza and Mallorca prove a Flat Earth? [No, they demonstrate the curve of the globe] Flat Earth 24
Mick West How to Prove Satellite Images are Real - Ground Truth Flat Earth 16
Dan Page Claim: Mobile app uses atmospheric data to prove chemtrails vs contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 12
eon_flux How to prove chemtrails are just contrails? Contrails and Chemtrails 52
Asylumkid Conrad Michael's $10,000 reward to prove him wrong about contrails. Contrails and Chemtrails 53
MikeG Debunked: Crime Scene Photos "Prove" Sandy Hook was a Hoax Sandy Hook 107
Bruce Lansberg Claim: Jeroen Akkermans: Framents prove MH17 was shot down by a Russian made BUK Flight MH17 34
derwoodii any help to prove or disprove this quote or claim Quotes Debunked 22
CaptainBeefheart Debunked: Ottawa Shooting Hoax/Shadow's Prove Wrong Times Conspiracy Theories 13
Redwood Claim: Blood Types Prove Ebola Victims Are Fake Conspiracy Theories 4
MyMatesBrainwashed Research can only prove that something exists Conspiracy Theories 0
Spongebob How to prove Chemtrails don`t exist (via ICCTOI) . . . the believers' dilemma???? Contrails and Chemtrails 29
George B How could you prove Intentional Covert Atmospheric Aerosol Injection Program exists Contrails and Chemtrails 176
Related Articles

Related Articles