Nest camera recorded two "orbs" this morning within 5 minutes of each other.

JAFO

I used publicly available sites to determine what these are. Which one is faster?
Posting this to demonstrate how next to impossible it is to determine size, distance, speed, etc from points of lights in the sky.

the airplane is faster. (of course your entire post is a bit of a give away, if the faster one was faster there'd be no lesson to learn :) )

the airplane is faster. (of course your entire post is a bit of a give away, if the faster one was faster there'd be no lesson to learn :) )
Which one is the airplane and what is the other “UAP” in you opinion?

well since you were able to look them up, i'm going with helicopter?
Top object is over 1000 km away traveling at 7.67 km/s at an altitude above 340 km; the Tiangong space station. Bottom object is a 737 after departure about halfway to cruising altitude traveling at around 400 knots about 25 km away.

Top object is over 1000 km away traveling at 7.67 km/s at an altitude above 340 km; the Tiangong space station. Bottom object is a 737 after departure about halfway to cruising altitude traveling at around 400 knots about 25 km away.
your doorbell camera can pick up a space station? impressive.

ps if you think i know the difference between 7.67 km/s and 400 knots, you got another think coming. :) you should pick a parameter (like mphs) and use it for both.

Back