Masonic ritual

Hi guys.

I have been trying to debunk this video but I couldn't get anything solid. I imagine this is a representation in a theater, but...

Can you help? Thx!

Last edited:
Not sure what there is to debunk? Some woman doing a chair dance for a male audience at a Freemasons lodge?

What is it supposed to be evidence of?

There seems to be nothing at all to suggest it's a ritual. She's just dancing, they just sit there.

Yes, I know. The odd part is the masonic symbols, and the three personalities on the stage. It generated 21 pages at ATS in 2011 without any aparent conclusion.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread806387/pg1&mem=

Somebody posted that video at my blog and I would have liked to answer with an unquestionable argument. I have spent all the evening searching for information about that representation. No success. But if this happened 12 years ago or so (as it's said at ATS) perhaps it will be impossible to find.

Last edited:
Sure. That's the point. This is the argument used by the "conspirationalists" to claim that rituals exists.

I have no doubt that 'rituals' exist. I just do not see them as particularly "evil" in intent...(although, If I may...the "wedding ritual" might qualify? No, I kid, I kid!!! Many years of hearing horror stories from those who used to be married....and yet, there exist many, many VERY positive and "heartwarming" marriage stories as well).

How are these "rituals" much different than, say, hazings for Sororities or Fraternities in college?

I know that some might seem to take these more 'seriously', but really....it's not much different, in the long-run.

Rituals within the Masons do exist.. there's a lot of pomp and circumstance (they actually touch on this on the websites), but the Masons are not some super secret organization:

Free Masonry's "secret" inheritance from the past is largely ceremonial. The Masonic Freemason fraternity meets in Masonic halls and temples, whose addresses are in the telephone books in the United States.

If you are thinking about joining the fraternity, and becoming a Master Mason, it is also beneficial to you to learn more about the reason why Freemasons wear a Masonic signet ring which displays Freemasonry's logo, the square and compasses.

Many member's vehicles display Masonic emblems such as the Square and Compass. or the famous 2B1Ask1, ... To-Be-One-Ask-One bumper sticker.

Newspapers and magazines record many of their activities and list their officers....and their charity work and events are not only very public, but very well attended.
Content from External Source
www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com/become-a-freemason.html
The reason people go AMGRITUALS is because its something they dont understand and dont research mainly.

The reason people go AMGRITUALS is because its something they dont understand and dont research mainly.

OK, time to drag this out again. The spoof of the "Masons"...

Simpsons doing the "StoneCutters" song:

Truly, ANY and every 'ritual' that exists can be boiled down to utter absurdity, as seen above.

ETA....another version, and note that for copyright purposes, these are not actual videos from the series. For that, one must purchase the actual DVD:

For ANYONE who wishes to see the original video, in the series....it is titled
"Homer The Great"

(Just for reference...)....

OK, time to drag this out again. The spoof of the "Masons"...

Simpsons doing the "StoneCutters" song:

Truly, ANY and every 'ritual' that exists can be boiled down to utter absurdity, as seen above.

ETA....another version, and note that for copyright purposes, these are not actual videos from the series. For that, one must purchase the actual DVD:

For ANYONE who wishes to see the original video, in the series....it is titled
"Homer The Great"

(Just for reference...)....

Thats true to an extent... but even as a Marine, we had rituals we went through. We called them Ceremonies, and they're even regulated. Mess Night, is a fun example. The Marine Corps Birthday Ball, and the events that take place on the Marine Corps' Birthday are all regulated. Stuff people call "hazing," we called rights of passage. Yes it gets taken too far sometimes, but thats human error and human nature. The Masons are no different. They are, literally, a fraternity.. so they have the things they do, and people think that its some exclusive club that only the rich are allowed to get into, when in reality any male between 18 (sometimes 21) can join if they just ask.. and you can pay your annual dues.

Like I said....rituals whether the Marine Corps (and, anyone who has endured that deserves a measure of respect...so, RESPECT) but also many other aspects of ritual exist.

Point is, none of these "rituals" imply some sort of "conspiracy", which I think is the essence, here.

I have been "hazed" (though not of course to the extent that a U.S. Marine....or even a Navy S.E.A.L. would endure, in his/her career advancement).

Still....these 'rituals', even if exist as somewhat "secret" within the organization, amount to more of a "club" mentality (no offense).....no offence intended, here!!

Please don't shoot me....{LOL}....

LOL.. None Taken TJ, its ok.. and yes thats what I was saying as well, there's nothing conspiratory about it.. these rituals or ceremonies or whatever really just serve to bond you closer with those who go through it as well.. and thats what a lot of people just dont understand. I was married in a Masonic Lodge, so I saw the trappings and what not that they Masons used (I gave my vows in front of the three chairs everyone always goes on about).. but there's really nothing all that special. The fact that the Masons and the Shriners and what not have their ceremonies and rituals only makes them that much more special to me, because I understand what they mean to them.

I think its just more fun for people to think that the Masons are this super secret cult that do all kinds of evil nasty things behind closed doors, because those are the things that A) they do themselves, or B) wish they could do. It also makes those groups easy targets to demonize.

Last edited:
I think its just more fun for people to think that the Masons are this super secret cult that do all kinds of evil nasty things behind closed doors, because those are the things that A) they do themselves, or B) wish they could do. It also makes those groups easy targets to demonize.

THAT ( ^^^ ) just summarized it pretty well. Those who are not on the "in side" tend to disrespect others, and the disrespect turns to "hatred" and ultimately', to a "Conspiracy Theory".

This is basic Human nature.

THAT ( ^^^ ) just summarized it pretty well. Those who are not on the "in side" tend to disrespect others, and the disrespect turns to "hatred" and ultimately', to a "Conspiracy Theory".

This is basic Human nature.
from the OP link, the guys name and other videos are suggesting Satanism type stuff. Animated-Devil.gif

I think the most likely thing we have here is just an unfortunate choice of entertainment.

The comments on the various videos tend to suggest that it's a "ritual", but it's just a burlesque chair dance - a form of mildly erotic dance that's been around for decades, and is basically like a more socially acceptable pole dance. Popularized to some extend by the 1960s Musical "Cabaret"

And then by Madonna, et al, from the 1980s onwards, referencing old movies about burlesque dancers.

http://www.vh1.com/music/tuner/2014-01-12/sexy-chair-dances/

Commenters say the dance is just what Beyonce does, and because there's this meme of "illuminati in the music industry" and Beyonce is well known, and so they leap directly to it being an Illuminati ritual.

But it's just a very simple burlesque chair dance, awkwardly performed in a some small local Masons hall as entertainment for some old old guys. There's nothing at all ritual about it.

Moreover Mick, I am almost completely sure this is not a dance for a masonic lodge. The staging is very odd. Dancers on top of a stage, 3 guys on that stage too, and facing to the public, the mason's attire are not the right one... Perhaps I am wrong but I would wager that this is only a theater representation or something like this.

Moreover Mick, I am almost completely sure this is not a dance for a masonic lodge. The staging is very odd. Dancers on top of a stage, 3 guys on that stage too, and facing to the public, the mason's attire are not the right one... Perhaps I am wrong but I would wager that this is only a theater representation or something like this.

Given the age of the video, and the absence of anything else related to it, then we may never know.

I think the most likely thing we have here is just an unfortunate choice of entertainment.

^ This.

Its not even a ritual. Its a basically a "PG" pole dance for some old men.

"Old Boys" clubs often had/have some "entertainment" come in on occasion...My step-father was a member of men's club and they had "Santa's Reindeer" come in every year for a holiday party...basically scantily glad ladies serving drinks and perhaps a dance or 2.

As for Masonic rituals- I knew a Mason and at his funeral 3 dudes came in - set-up the Masonic Symbol on an easel- said somethings I didnt understand and left. I was relatively young and didnt realize what I was witnessing and found out later that he was a Freemason and those cats were fellows Masons.

these aren't (in video title) just Freemasons, they are Freemason ILLUMINATI. ; )

Ah right ;)

Well according to most 'Illuminati' watchers, when pop stars wear faux Egyptian style costumes in their performances, that constitutes an 'Illuminati' ritual. These men appear to be simply wearing suits and so one can assume that this is part of the entertainment. A post-child sacrifice letting off of steam maybe?...

I wrote to the Lodge of British Columbia and Yukon. I received an answer and I want to share it with you. It goes in the line I was proposing.

From the Office of the Grand Secretary,

Grand Lodge of British Columbia and Yukon.

Greeting,

This office has no information regarding this video.

It does not appear to have been staged in a masonic lodge hall, certainly not one of a conventional design in North America. The four-step raised stage, central podium and theatre seating suggest that this is a public auditorium. The complete lack of regalia is also noteworthy.

Two square and compasses emblems mounted on a wall do not make a lodge hall. There is no historical evidence that the all-seeing eye was used by the Bavarian Illuminati.

Regards

I have been reading a lot of analysis of the ex-satanist/Illuminati statements of the 80's - 90's recently and whilst they vary wildly there generally seems to be a horror film aesthetic to these rituals which is not present in the video. Now, I do not believe that the Illuminati exists but seeing as the testimonies from people such as Cathy O'Brian, John Todd, Mike Warnke et al are where most believers get their information from, then presumably their descriptions are the model to go by.

Personally I would say that this looks to be some kind of theatrical production and would have no problem taking the reply in post 25 at face value. The problem with this kind of conspiracy is that by its very nature there is an incredible amount of paranoia associated with it.

nah nothing incredibly creepy at all about 'dancing' in that setting. I would have taken one look at my 'audience' and been like "um..nope"

I guess it's subjective but I've witnessed far creepier events in office meetings.

Having a vicar for a brother in law, I have been to many Christian ceremonies which are far scarier and yet this video apparently shows the most evil organisation on earth worshiping Satan?

Assuming this was not a stage theatrical production to discredit Freemasonry, it appears to me that someone in the lodge brought in a contortionist as the entertainment and didn't realize that there would be a stripper aspect to it. The looks from the podium seem more like slightly stunned disbelief and embarrassment than the looks of men watching a secret ritual. I imagine the side conversation on the podium is more like: "OK, brother Fred is off the entertainment committee".

Having known a few Masons, one a 33rd, and having witness his Freemason funeral, I agree with previous posts; anything that is ritualistic requires full Masonic regalia.

More updates about this topic. I published at my blog about this video and somebody put me onto the trail of a Lodge from Cuba. The similarity between the guy in the middle and Arnaldo Gonzalez, the masonic master of this lodge, is worthy of consideration: chin, nose, ears, forehead...
I think I will send them a mail asking for more information.

http://www.auto-hermes-sxxi.net/facultad.htm

More updates about this topic. I published at my blog about this video and somebody put me onto the trail of a Lodge from Cuba. The similarity between the guy in the middle and Arnaldo Gonzalez, the masonic master of this lodge, is worthy of
I don't know. the masonic guy seems to have attached earlobes while the other guy doesn't. I saw 3 jim fetzers yesterday- old guys all look alike ;) Cuban guy actually looks like my governor 10 years from now.

BINGO! The hall is at the Masonic Temple in La Habana.

I contacted to a couple of masonic organizations in Cuba. Perhaps some of them can clarify what kind or celebration it was. I suppose it was a dance to celebrate something. Latin people are this way. :) Case closed

Last edited:
nice! I totally missed this 2 sec part in the beginning. the background and steps do look identical.

latin.JPG

LOL, given how the women are dressed I can say that it is definitely somewhere in Latin America. Looks pretty tame for a "Illuminati" ceremony, more likely the Eastern Star brought them to teach the latest disco moves.

LOL, given how the women are dressed I can say that it is definitely somewhere in Latin America. Looks pretty tame for a "Illuminati" ceremony, more likely the Eastern Star brought them to teach the latest disco moves.
maybe it was just try outs for an upcoming event. like America's got Talent or something...which would totally explain the burlesque attempt.

Back