Lost Plane? [G-OSRA Oil Spill Response B727

ĕrēmīta

Walked out the house this afternoon and saw a low flying plane. Usually it would be a military aircraft, we had an amazing air display a month or so ago. Today it looked like a passenger plane, but even if it was cargo I have never seen this type of plane this low. I went onto flight tracker and it wasn't there.

20160609_161914.jpg
Screenshot_2016-06-09-16-22-19.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Walked out the house this afternoon and saw a low flying plane. Usually it would be a military aircraft, we had an amazing air display a month or so ago. Today it looked like a passenger plane, but even if it was cargo I have never seen this type of plane this low. I went onto flight tracker and it wasn't there.
They are going to need your location and the exact time of that photo in order to trace the flight/plane.

edit add: or not (maybe a delay in the software? )

ss.JPG
https://www.flightradar24.com/2016-06-09/15:20/24x/BRO62/9f8d6fb

Last edited:
They are going to need your location and the exact time of that photo in order to trace the flight/plane.

Sorry had a bit of trouble posting, typed it three times and it wouldn't post.
It was 16.19 but my phone runs 5mins fast. And it was flying over Hornsea as it was very low I can't imagine it was outside the boundaries of.
Very interesting could be red looked pink in the flesh (aluminium) other spotters said the same.

Where are you located? Looks like a bombardier global, maybe Coast Guard?

As @deirdre found, it's this plane G-OSRA, it's landing in Doncaster, and likely was not showing up on ADS-B due to being too low.
20160609-110905-woh43.jpg

Here it is showing off at an air-show

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0APs3cmNro

Note it's fitted with a spray boom, as it's an actual chemical spraying aircraft.

It's a Boeing 727, which is unusual, one of only two in the air at that moment, the other being on Los Angeles
20160609-111719-x7kmw.jpg

Excellent thank you. I wish it had the tracking on, it flew up the coast turned out towards the sea, very odd as it went to Doncaster.
I now don't want to share on Facebook, as I have a chemtrailer on my friends list!! Not sure a chemical spraying plane is going to help .
It was an interesting sight.

I now don't want to share on Facebook, as I have a chemtrailer on my friends list!! Not sure a chemical spraying plane is going to help
it might be a good way to open a dialog though. Spraying over England makes zero sense, no matter what the theory. It cant be Solar Radiation Management because the location is just all kinds of wrong. and it cant be mind control or depopulation drugs because the Queens grandchildren and great-grand children live there.

it might be a good way to open a dialog though. Spraying over England makes zero sense, no matter what the theory. It cant be Solar Radiation Management because the location is just all kinds of wrong. and it cant be mind control or depopulation drugs because the Queens grandchildren and great-grand children live there.

One of them went on holiday last week and I was so tempted to ask if she saw any signs of spraying whilst flying!
I got my hubbys work mate to come and look on this site but he decided all the debunking was incorrect. I heard about the whole chemtrailing a few years ago and did a whole load of research as it was very scary. In doing the research I found out it was a load of scaremongering bunkum. I feel it is up to people to find out for themselves. The scary thing for me was realising the impact of the millions of flights a day must have on our world. In some respects I think that is the worst thing about the chemtrailing rubbish is it takes attention away from real issues our planet faces.

Given the number of oil and gas rigs in the area as well as chemical plants and refineries I am surprised this is not a more common occurrence.

Given the number of oil and gas rigs in the area as well as chemical plants and refineries I am surprised this is not a more common occurrence.

Yes we are a bit cluttered! I don't sit in the garden with binoculars waiting for oddities but I have not seen one before that low anyway. Maybe as it was on a training exercise it was lower. It was hard to miss and obviously a very different noise than the usual low flyers. Have you moved back to this neck of the woods David?

A group of urban explorers have filmed inside the Boeing 727 at Doncaster's Robin Hood Airport. The video has since been removed from the urban explorers You Tube Channel. The footage showed the interior of the aircraft and the oil dispersant tanks. Footage shown on local BBC news so no doubt chemtrail believers will pick up on it?

upload_2016-11-24_19-14-44.png

http://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk...-film-themselves-from-plane-cockpit-1-8255137

Nightscape You Tube Channel. Video has been removed.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXcYq2DQ4W_lxzMAINTBmTA

Back