Italian Chemtrails

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
No. Gunderson does not really make any specific claims, and has a history of making ridiculous statements like how satanists killed Sony Bono.

I believe it was a tree, that killed Sony Bono.

(poking fun at Gunderson, not Sony, r.i.p.)

Gunderson is pretty far out there, and so is aircrap. I'm speaking as a recovering conspiracy theorist, and both are really far out there. As previously mentioned, Gunderson did team up with aircrap a few months ago, and his YouTubes (death dumps, chemtrails, etc) do seem to get a lot of hits. On the other hand, aircrap started a Facebook group recently (Chemtrail Consciousness Coalition (CCC)) and it only has 94 members. I'm hoping that's a good sign and that aircrap only appeals to a handful of CT's.

Actually Gunderson and Tony Hilder have a much longer history together. Hilder, who started the aircrap site, had a cottage industry of making ridiculous conspiracy videos, and Gunderson has had some involvement in them

No kidding? I appreciate that information. It's a tangled web, these CT gatekeepers, and I hadn't made that association yet. I confess I'm new to the wit and wisdom of Ted Gunderson (his web site is amazing, and I wonder if he ever got enough cash donations for his alt. med. cancer treatment), and have only gone back a couple years on Ted. I believe Gunderson helped launch the "Osama bin Laden is really CIA operative Tim Osman" CT, correct?

Gunderson also helped cause that satanic cult hysteria nonsense from the 1980s too. He also says that organs are harvested from kids at Area 51, that USAF aircraft fly kids to Washington DC for orgies with Congressman, that 30,000 guillotines are stored on US bases

Wow. I'd heard about the Satanic Cult BS and the orgies, but 30,000 guillotines stored on US bases? Where does he come UP with this stuff? Thank you for the association to Hilder, and I think Ted is fascinating. It looks to me like the Satanic Cult CT stemmed from the New World Order CT, or at least the Satanic Cult CT's often believe in the NWO CT also. I'm tellin' you, maybe I need to find a new hobby. Ha ha ha...

Back