Isis/Osiris consipracy, sexual and occult symbology in art, crucifixion scenes

I don't really care to be honest. If you want to run around thinking there were never any slaves throughout history and people just built the pyramids because they felt like it be my guest.

I do find it surprising that with the weight of all the 'experts opinions' comes zero evidence worth talking about.

I have asked you for evidence repeatedly but to no avail. I am not running around hunting the internet trying to 'prove' that slavery existed throughout history.

The leap you make from 'evidence suggests they didn't use slaves to build the pyramids' to "there were never any slaves throughout history" is an astounding one.

Its hard to really interact with that sort of nonsensical approach.

There is evidence. Evidence the the world's experts find worth talking about.

This should get you started. :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Potato_Failure

PotatoesRyeWheatOats
arable landconsumption1845 yield1846 yield
(%)(kg/capita daily)(% change on normal)
Belgium14%0.5/0.6 kg−87%−43%−50%−10%n/a
Denmark3%0.2/0.3 kg−50%−50%−20%−20%n/a
Sweden5%0.5/0.6 kg−20–25%−20–25%−10%−10%n/a
FranceApp. 6%0.5 kg−20%−19%−20%−25%n/a
Württemberg3–8%n/a−55%−51%−15%−24%n/a
Prussia11%1.0/1.1 kgn/a−47%−43%−43%n/a
Netherlands11%0.7 kg−71%−56%−47%−6%n/a
Spain2%lown/an/an/an/an/a
Highlands of Scotlandn/ahighn/a−80%n/an/an/a
Ireland32%2.1 kg−30%−88%n/an/a−33%
Source: Eric Vanhaute, et al., The European subsistence crisis of 1845–1850: a comparative perspective

Ah, I see. You think a crop failure equals FAMINE. Sorry, bud, but it does not. :)

The only parts of Europe to endure famine during that period were the Highlands of Scotland, Ireland, and Portugal (which was unrelated to potatoes). Of course, Ireland's famine would have been alleviated had the English landlords not been exporting the vast majority of the grain, meat, dairy and vegetables grown in the country. In which case Ireland's inclusion in the 'European Potato Failure' wouldn't stand out.

Much of Ireland's more useful cropland was either producing food for the English or pasturing their d*** sheep for wool. The native Irish had to raise food on marginal land, and potatoes did well on it. Potatoes were a common staple for the poor in Europe at that time. Van Gogh's ' Potato Eaters' is a good reflection of their use in France.

There was only one 'country' that sent any aid to Ireland, and that was the Cherokee Nation.

Much of Ireland's more useful cropland was either producing food for the English or pasturing their d*** sheep for wool. The native Irish had to raise food on marginal land, and potatoes did well on it. Potatoes were a common staple for the poor in Europe at that time. Van Gogh's ' Potato Eaters' is a good reflection of their use in France.

There was only one 'country' that sent any aid to Ireland, and that was the Cherokee Nation.

Actually it was the Chocktaw rather than Cherokee, and aid also arrived from the Ottomans to Drogheda. In addition, there were a few English women of nobility who did incredible work, setting up soup kitchens, etc. But your points are valid, we had a famine ONLY because food we could have eaten was being exported. The poor in India had many similar experiences under British colonial rule, and with far greater devastation:

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-truth-our-empire-killed-millions-404631.html

Sorry, I got confused on my native American tribes. I should have remember Choctaw however . ( may family does not claim any Native American blood, however, I look like I have some, enough that I have had both Cherokees and Choctaws ask me if I was. Most seem to think I look more Choctaw---and my grandmother was born in Indian Territory--Hmmmmmm)

Back