Illuminati symbolism and numerology, like in the olympics

Presumably the lights on the London Olympic stadium coincidentally symbolize the capped pyramid prevalent on the Great Seal of the USA?

Quite a few other symbols here too...did you watch the closing ceremony? Did you see the bit were they built a pyramid in the middle of the field and then had the performers prostrate themselves before it? Did you see the giant Phoenix hoisted about the stadium?

What can it mean? Coincidence?

Last edited by a moderator:
My niece's birthday. Two days after my birthday on 11/9 and I'm 47 (4+7=11). My brother's birthday is 9/11, he's 43 (4+3=7). My niece will be 21 this year (2+1=3). My mother was born on 11/3, she's 67 (6+7=13). My father was born in the third month 23rd day (2+3=5) and he's 70 (7+0=7). My sister is 9 years younger than me and my brother is 4 years younger (9+4=13). My sister is 38 (3+8=11), she was born on 11/7. My mothers sister's birthday is the same as mine on 11/9.

OMG...I must be like a 77th level illumifreemasonati.

Edit:

This just in, my girlfriend reminds me her mothers birthday is on 11/13. My gf was born on the first month, 25th day (2+5=7)
OMG, it's an illumifreemasonati dynasty!

Ignorance isn't really something you should celebrate.

When they lit the flame for the Olympics - from the rays of the sun - and after saying a few prayers to Zeus, Prometheus et al - how many actors were dressed as 'priestesses'? 11.

How many days did they wonder about with the torch before it ended in the stadium? 77

Just coincidence? Or did someone decide those numbers based on....?

Also, you haven't provided any similar 'coincidences' ...all the dates and numbers I quote are surrounding significant events - you're just adding up letters, spaces and numbers deliberately chosen and contorted to make up what you want to make up - that's a bit different. I can understand that you don't know much about numerology, but please don't try to pretend you might. Wikipedia isn't going to be much help on this one...

Still waiting. All I'm getting is incorrect use of numerology and no indication of any similarly connected events....

Presumably the lights on the London Olympic stadium coincidentally symbolize the capped pyramid prevalent on the Great Seal of the USA?
I'm sure if you look at any sufficiently interesting building you'll find something that you could ascribe significance to. This seems like just an interesting design of floodlights. Maybe the designer had something in mind though

Quite a few other symbols here too...did you watch the closing ceremony? Did you see the bit were they built a pyramid in the middle of the field and then had the performers prostrate themselves before it? Did you see the giant Phoenix hoisted about the stadium?

What can it mean? Coincidence?

I'm sure there were many symbols in the closing ceremony, thousands probably. It was comprised of visually imagery so obviously there were symbols. I just don't think they were illuminati symbols. You're just picking a few and then claiming they have mystical significance. Do you think Voldemort was there for some illuminati reason? Mary Poppins? Mr Bean?

The Madrid train bombing on March 11, 2004 took place 912 days after Sept 11, 2001.

Yes, there was 911 days between them - I'll try to be a bit more precise with my language. Is that all you got? What's your understanding of occultism and numerology? It's just 'superstition'?

Still waiting. All I'm getting is incorrect use of numerology and no indication of any similarly connected events....

Surely if I gave you an example of similarly connected significant events you would just say that's an example of what you are talking about?

It's the fact that INSIGNIFICANT events have similar connections - like your post count and thread post number both adding up to 11, that shows how meaningless it all is.

Yes there was alot of symbolism at the Olympics especially with those "All seeing Eye" Pyramids, and did you notice the monstrous little Mascots they had walking around, more "all seeing eye" symbolism. The elite practice Symbolism as part of their occultic practices, there is more it could be it's own thread, did anyone notice the last two olympics spelled "zion"

mascot.jpgzion1.jpgzion2.jpg

When they lit the flame for the Olympics - from the rays of the sun - and after saying a few prayers to Zeus, Prometheus et al - how many actors were dressed as 'priestesses'? 11.

How many days did they wonder about with the torch before it ended in the stadium? 77

Just coincidence? Or did someone decide those numbers based on....?

According to this- the relay only lasted 70 days? Coincidence?:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Summer_Olympics_torch_relay

Yes, there was 911 days between them - I'll try to be a bit more precise with my language. Is that all you got? What's your understanding of occultism and numerology? It's just 'superstition'?

Superstition forms from and into belief. People act on those beliefs. People who believe there is significance to certain numbers or symbols would likely do things based on that. So superstitions have consequences and actions. There's no 13th floor or room 666 in many hotels. Terrorist pick attack dates somethings based on anniversaries.

But coincidences also happen. GHW Bush mentioned NWO all the time, so the fact that he also mentioned it on 9/11 is likely a coincidence. Alphabetic numerology is as valid as the bible code.

I'm sure if you look at any sufficiently interesting building you'll find something that you could ascribe significance to. This seems like just an interesting design of floodlights. Maybe the designer had something in mind though

I'm sure there were many symbols in the closing ceremony, thousands probably. It was comprised of visually imagery so obviously there were symbols. I just don't think they were illuminati symbols. You're just picking a few and then claiming they have mystical significance. Do you think Voldemort was there for some illuminati reason? Mary Poppins? Mr Bean?

So it's all coincidence? The black and white seating plan; the inverted compass and square design repeated all around the stadium; the pyramid shaped entrances to the seating; and the capstone pyramids with the floodlights as the cap - all coincidence? The 77 day torch relay; the 11 priestesses; the Phoenix; the pyramid built in the closing ceremony...how many coincidences do you need before it's not a coincidence?!

Yes there was alot of symbolism at the Olympics especially with those "All seeing Eye" Pyramids, and did you notice the monstrous little Mascots they had walking around, more "all seeing eye" symbolism. The elite practice Symbolism as part of their occultic practices, there is more it could be it's own thread, did anyone notice the last two olympics spelled "zion"

mascot.jpgzion1.jpgzion2.jpg

Yes indeed. The London Olympics opening ceremony began with a song called Jerusalem, written by esoterocist and freemason William Blake. I shall not cease from mental fight, nor shall my sword sleep in my hand; Till we have built Jerusalem in England's green and pleasant land.

Obviously no symbolism here - just coincidence. lol!

So it's all coincidence? The black and white seating plan; the inverted compass and square design repeated all around the stadium; the pyramid shaped entrances to the seating; and the capstone pyramids with the floodlights as the cap - all coincidence? The 77 day torch relay; the 11 priestesses; the Phoenix; the pyramid built in the closing ceremony...how many coincidences do you need before it's not a coincidence?!

All coincidence?

Let's have a vote. I say 'not coincidence'

Yes indeed. The London Olympics opening ceremony began with a song called Jerusalem, written by esoterocist and freemason William Blake. I shall not cease from mental fight, nor shall my sword sleep in my hand; Till we have built Jerusalem in England's green and pleasant land.

It obviously was not picked randomly, but as you know that's a much loved hymn in England - one that we sang at school, loaded with sentimentality, and to the average Englishman it has zero to do with Jerusalem, and everything to do with "England's green and pleasant land".

Well, "Jerusalem" is one of English informal anthems, which is performed on many national celebrations. It also was selected as the team GB anthem for London Olympics.

Well, "Jerusalem" is one of English informal anthems, which is performed on many national celebrations. It also was selected as the team GB anthem for London Olympics.

Also, of course, it's the "Chariots of Fire" poem, as in the the defining UK olympic film. Plus contains references to Dark Satanic Mills, another key part of the ceremony (and again, zero to do with Satan, just english culture).

And did those feet in ancient time.
Walk upon Englands mountains green:
And was the holy Lamb of God,
On Englands pleasant pastures seen!

And did the Countenance Divine,
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here,
Among these dark Satanic Mills?

Bring me my Bow of burning gold;
Bring me my Arrows of desire:
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my Chariot of fire!

I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In Englands green & pleasant Land
Content from External Source
Making me all nostalgic.

True, the British believe they are the "Great Nation" mentioned in the Bible of Ishmael's descendants, no other country in the world calls themselves "Great",

True, the British believe they are the "Great Nation" mentioned in the Bible of Ishmael's descendants, no other country in the world calls themselves "Great",

Not exactly true. Great Britain is the name of the island, the country name is the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. And being of Russian origin, I remember that there had been Great Russia, Little Russia (Ukraine) and White Russia (Belarus).

How come 911 is a significant number? It is derived from the american format for month/date, in the most of world, it is the other way around, 11/9

Also, of course, it's the "Chariots of Fire" poem, as in the the defining UK olympic film. Plus contains references to Dark Satanic Mills, another key part of the ceremony (and again, zero to do with Satan, just english culture).

And did those feet in ancient time.
Walk upon Englands mountains green:
And was the holy Lamb of God,
On Englands pleasant pastures seen!

And did the Countenance Divine,
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here,
Among these dark Satanic Mills?

Bring me my Bow of burning gold;
Bring me my Arrows of desire:
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my Chariot of fire!

I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In Englands green & pleasant Land
Content from External Source
Making me all nostalgic.

When symbolism is not understood by the profane, it doesn't matter to the initiated - all the better in fact.

Chariots of Fire - the film about Harold Abrahams - the freemason - and the other English guy who came in third, also a freemason and whose name I don't recall. Abrahams and the other met every July 7th (7/7) to commemorate their event. They had dinner together on every occasion at 7pm. Just a coincidence though.

I wonder why? Have a look at some of the subsequent verses - they ain't quite so 'friendly' as the first one....

Presumably you are aware that in most masonic traditions there is a mode of rank which is done by degrees. In most, the highest level a mason can get to is the 33rd degree.

So the fact that the OG organizing committee had its office at 33 Queen St would just be a coincidence, yes?

'Could be a sign,' she said, randomly selecting a safe topic. 'Once someone dies, you get that sort of thing. Pictures fallin' off walls, clocks stopping . . . great big wardrobes falling down the stairs . . . that sort of thing.'
'I've never believed in that stuff, it's . . . what do you mean, wardrobes falling down the stairs?' said Granny. She was breathing deeply. If it wasn't well known that Granny Weatherwax was tough, anyone might have thought she had just had the shock of her life and was practically desperate to take part in a bit of ordinary everyday bickering.
'That's what happened after my Great-Aunt Sophie died,' said Nanny Ogg. 'Three days and four hours and six minutes to the very minute after she died, her wardrobe fell down the stairs. Our Darren and our Jason were trying to get it round the bend and it sort of slipped, just like that. Uncanny.'

"Witches Abroad" Terry Pratchett

Ignorance is bliss eh?

"ignorance" has 9 letters, "is" has 2 letters 9 + 2 = 11 ...so that's good.

But "bliss" and "eh?" make 5 + 3 = 8 ...Hey wait a minute. 8 is not a magic number!

Oh wait... 11 - 8 = 3

Fewf... *wipes brow in relief* you almost didn't make sense.

Back