I think chemtrails are real breaking news

So I really have to look up and post the formula for vapor trails forming in the atmosphere for you all? I mean this should be the first thing you considered before forming your hypothesis? I thought your site was based n science.

But to get along with you guys, I'll do the work you should have done before forming all this false science. ...

I have one question can any of you look at the facts and admit you are wrong if presented with the facts?

No, it's OK Iv'e got it right here.
i1520-0450-36-12-1725-e3.gif

It's from this paper: Calculations of Aircraft Contrail Formation Critical Temperatures

This image is a graph of part of the Clausius-Clapeyron relation (which you dismissed earlier as irrelevant). It's from that article referenced above as well, and it shows why contrails persist in ice-supersaturated conditions.
i1520-0450-36-12-1725-f02.jpeg

That is the "The trails are contrails. Really, they are." picture right there.

Worth having the description of those figures:

FIG. 2. (a) Example of nonpersistent contrail formation behind a jet aircraft. The numbered points
represent a wake parcel at the same point in space at different times. Point 1 represents the exhaust
nozzle exit temperature and humidity. The parcel becomes saturated with respect to water at point
2, and the contrail forms. Since the ambient air is unsaturated with respect to ice, the contrail
particles sublimate as the parcel returns to ambient conditions between points 3 and 4. (b) As in
(a) but for the case of a persistent contrail. The ambient air is saturated with respect to ice, so the
contrail is maintained after the wake parcel returns to ambient conditions at point 3

The whole "mixing" aspect is key to understanding contrail formation. It took me a while.

Basically air comes out of the exhaust hot and humid (point 1) . As it mixes with the ambient air it becomes less hot and humid. If it crosses the water saturation line (point 2) then water and then ice will form. If it ends up above the ice saturation line (point 3 in 2(b)), then it must persist.

This is all just a bit above obvious, hence we get conspiracy theories.

Thanks, Mick. Yes, it is worth having the caption.
Another point to note for "chemtrails" is the gap between point 1 and point 2 while the exhaust is mixing with ambient air but not yet reached water-saturation. If the visible substance was a spray, there would be no gap. Even the most sophisticated of the chemtrail advocates (Carnicom comes to mind) have never suggested that the spray changes phases (or other appeal to physics) as an explanation for the gap.

There has never been an explanation for the gap - that is the "smoking gun" that condemns the chemtrail theory. I'll be very interested in what Bunkerbuster has to say when he/she returns.

You know I've thought about this today allot, and giving you guys "crap," and how much fun I've had. Then I went a little further and thought I've been raising hell about this since 1989 and about 1 in 300,000 people even give a "crap," and not many of them do anything about it. It does not look like anything is going to change.

Most people are brain dead anyway, but you guys seem to be having fun. I've had allot of fun messing with ya.. an you don't seem to take it bad..

I'm almost thinking of switching sides.. lol.. I've been battling this a long time.. and not much to show for it. I'm feeling tired. 8)

Well your talking to someone who has lived it and experienced it on my farm. You all do make a plausible case for people who have not lived it. It's a conspiracy till it happens to you.

Actually I'm 50 and have grown up on the land all my life. If nothing has happened then there would not have been a cover-up in my situation. So I'm a person that can never be convinced of what I witnessed and experienced for myself. They destroyed my farms and killed my cattle and we witnessed crops that showed symptoms of heavy metal toxicity and found Aluminum in plant fiber of over 3000ppm. I do know the truth about my situation and I know that my beef and grain went into the food chain. This is the point most often ignored and hardest to "debunk."

With that said, I do tell the truth and really when it comes down to it.. like the FBI told me.. I can prove that aluminum is in the plant fiber in toxic levels, but I can't prove what is coming out of the planes is what affected my plants.

I've heard that Congress has voted and funded over 700 different geoengineering atmospheric test, and they use jets to do this, so it's not just contrails. Therefore, everything we observe being sprayed out of jets is not aluminum. That's just being reasonable in my opinion.

Well your talking to someone who has lived it and experienced it on my farm.

So let me get this straight...

Your farms are destroyed. Your cattle are dead. Your plants are poisoned. You then concluded that planes are spraying aluminium on you because congress has funded geoengineering research ?

I did check that out.. they were spraying heavy metals back in 1969? My GAUD... 8) I think that's what caused the dust bowl.. in the 30's.. 2 !

What on there made yo think of heavy metals being sprayed??

And yes I saw the smiley - have you given up on a scientific debate, since you are now not even pretending to bring any science to the table??

That information does not apply where I live, our soil is neutral. Levels of 50ppm Al is considered high for acidic soils or ph of 4.5 or less, but 3000 ppm there is no way a plant can uptake that amount of aluminum. It must be airborne, because roots would be burnt off. Acidic soils are in places where Mick's post shows.. I live in the Texas Panhandle.. I know of no land that is acidic around here and that is the only way for plants to "naturally uptake aluminum."

With that said, I've realized that I've wasted allot of my life on trying to warn people, because of a personal experience I had along time ago and it was really honestly a waste of my time. But I've had some fun here and learned allot. But now I must get some rest. It looks like our blizzard petered out..

Hey Mick I'm sorry for cussing on that one thread about the little girls testing .. I'd had a few drinks.. there is still a "bad," word on it.. I tried to edit but could not.. would you mind editing that for me.. I don't want to come into your house and be rude. My apologies, won't happen again.

Well you can't prove it was not sprayed now can you? Your hypothesis is as plausible as mine.

Hmm... I can't prove that Santa Clause in not spraying poison on you either. So according to your logic, that would also be an equally plausible hypothesis.

You said it best yourself. You have not proven that aluminum is being sprayed from planes. Yet, you are telling everyone that aluminium is being sprayed from planes.

Well you can't prove it was not sprayed now can you? Your hypothesis is as plausible as mine.

I don't know about 'plausible'. You're falling into the old philosophical trap of 'Ad ignorantiam'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

eg. There might be a teapot orbiting between Earth and Mars that is sending messages via harmonic wavelengths to every third person on the planet that they need to buy a new DVD each Wednesday.

Now, you can't prove that isn't the case, can you?

Peterson continues:

I'm sorry to tell you this, BB, but in Rosalind Peterson's most recent video, she has debunked herself and totally switched from a claim that ordinary jet contrails cannot persist, to a recognition that jet engines produce water vapor and can persist for days and days!

Nice find. Rosie is the queen of foot bullets.

Well your talking to someone who has lived it and experienced it on my farm. You all do make a plausible case for people who have not lived it. It's a conspiracy till it happens to you.

Actually I'm 50 and have grown up on the land all my life. If nothing has happened then there would not have been a cover-up in my situation. So I'm a person that can never be convinced of what I witnessed and experienced for myself. They destroyed my farms and killed my cattle and we witnessed crops that showed symptoms of heavy metal toxicity and found Aluminum in plant fiber of over 3000ppm. I do know the truth about my situation and I know that my beef and grain went into the food chain. This is the point most often ignored and hardest to "debunk."

With that said, I do tell the truth and really when it comes down to it.. like the FBI told me.. I can prove that aluminum is in the plant fiber in toxic levels, but I can't prove what is coming out of the planes is what affected my plants.

This in particular is a statement by you making a claim in which you utilize the Federal Bureau of Investigation as a reference. It is a claim which deserves discussion, since you brought it up.....

BB said:
I can prove that aluminum is in the plant fiber in toxic levels,

I'd appreciate some documentation for these claims so that they can be checked out.
When, where, how many cattle, acreage affected, an actual metals analysis showing 3000ppm, type of plant affected and method of sampling.

Now, many plants do uptake aluminum, and aluminum in dust could physically be on or in plant material, not necessarily as part of the tissues.

Are you familiar with some of this, previously posted elsewhere on this forum?
http://www.eplantscience.com/botani...um_absorption_and_transport_within_plants.php

Also, consider these, looking at toxicity, just because aluminum is present doesn't equal toxicity:

Pubmed said:
In the 16 samples of commerically available brands of black teas, the levels of aluminium and fluoride ranged from 445 to 1552 ppm (mean = 897 +/- 264 ppm) and from 30 to 340 ppm (mean 141 +/- 85 ppm), respectively.......This study has shown that concern about a high intake of aluminium and fluoride from these foods is unfounded.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8525696

And looking at forage content, and contamination:

New Mexico Forage Mineral Survey said:
The average concentration and range, respectively, for each mineral were: calcium (0.46%; 0.13-1.59%), phosphorous (0.07%; 0.01-0.18%), magnesium (0.09%; 0.03-0.36%), potassium (0.37%; 0.09-1.38%), sodium (0.05%; 0.01-0.57%), sulfur (0.10%; 0.03-0.29%), aluminum (1059 ppm; 147-5820 ppm), cobalt (0.46 ppm; 0.01-3.57 ppm), copper (12.6 ppm; 2.0-50.2 ppm), iron (876 ppm; 113-7450 ppm), manganese (75.5 ppm; 14.2-222 ppm), molybdenum (1.12 ppm; 0.09-2.90 ppm), selenium (0.10 ppm; 0.03-1.05 ppm), and zinc (23.7 ppm; 5.1-75.0 ppm).

Aluminum. Aluminum concentration in forages did not follow the pattern of being higher in the fall than late winter like most other minerals measured. Extremely high aluminum values (greater than 3000 ppm) are likely the result of soil contamination of the forage sample. Aluminum toxicity has been reported (Underwood and Suttle, 1999), but is usually not a concern with grazing ruminants.
http://coronasc.nmsu.edu/documents/sawyer-and-mathis.pdf

So, the range of aluminum levels in forage close to your area, in soils not ordinarily acidic, is from 147-5820 ppm, with an average of 1059. Soil contamination of samples with aluminum is very common, because aluminum is ubiquitous in the environment, and therefore a very difficult contaminant to avoid.

Another big hurdle to surmount when looking at claims of high altitude "spraying" is the drift problem. Material released at six miles altitude would not affect a single farm, tree, or person. Unless the claimant can show an effect is generalized over a wide area, the claim fails to connect to anything distributed six miles up in the sky. That is why Rosalind Peterson's claims of tree deaths fails, right next to one dead tree there are healthy trees. That is why I am asking for the location, the time, and the number of cattle you claim.

Even if aluminum was detected in plant material over a widely distributed area, and cattle were seen to die, to make that connection, one would also have to show aluminum accumulation in some tissues within the cattle.

In an experiment, cattle were fed an ordinary diet, but also fed a very soluble aluminum compound, aluminum chloride. No affect on performance and no statistically significant change in tissue concentration was found. The conclusion was that ruminants were not very susceptible to aluminum toxicity compared to monogastric anmals.
http://jas.fass.org/content/47/6/1351.full.pdf

This took me about an hour to research, BB.

C'mon, where's the beef?

BunkerBuster- You said this on a youtube comment:

"My farm was sprayed by local aerial spray pilots who I knew, and they acted like they had total immunity. Some land owners were not sprayed, some were, and testing showed over 3000ppm aluminum. I was voted Who's Who of American Agricultural in 1989 for my work. But the FBI, lead by T. Scott Hendricks in Amarillo, and Myron Fuller in Dallas told me to fight a WAR I could win. We tested hay which was fed to cattle that had over 3000 ppm aluminum."

Can you elaborate? This sounds more like crop dusting than anything from high altitude jet trails....anything "sprayed" at 30K ft would affect everyone pretty much the same. It would not be able to distinguish between individual land owners...You said you knew the pilots? What kind of planes were they flying? How high? Are you attributing this incident to persistent jet trails at 30k+ feet? I do not think crop dusting is what the typical Believer considers to be "chemtrails".

Tell us more....

So, you know the pilots and are talking about crop dusting?
This puts a whole new light on thngs.
Well, considering I wasted an hour of my time on this, yes, tell us the story,
I insist.:mad:

I can't actually find anything related to a "Who's who of American Agriculture" in 1989 or any other year :(

Spray drift is certainly a problem - I encounter cases of it quite often - a handful of times a year - and if neighbouring properties were spraying herbicide and the drift killed your plants then I would be surprised if there were not legal remedies.

These days I know aerial sprayers have to be extremely careful of wind, maintain GPS plots of their spraying, etc, and yet it still happens. But back in the 1980's things were much more hit and miss (literally), the pilots more cavalier, and it was also difficult to prove if you didn't have a film crew or video camera handy when it happened - and both were in much shorter supply than they are now.

I'd like to say a little about the crops dusting, but really the outcome is the same. My farms were sprayed by unauthorized crop dusters, some of whom we knew some we did not. People witnessed them landing on county roads and spraying most land that they had no authorization to spray.

One June 12 1989 is when I caught them spraying grassland and other places. They even sprayed a prariedog town, and I knew the landowner had not hired or was paying for that land to be sprayed, because it was really worthless. We had over 19 inches of rainfall during that milo growing season and the crops only went without rain for 23 days. The crops took awhile to show the damage but when I noticed the yellowing, I climbed up on a wind mill and could see streaks of yellowing in the crops.

I knew then that I'd been screwed, and started going around warning my friends. We used to have many pack rats, snakes and frogs around, and people started commenting that they were finding these things dead everywhere. The tops of the trees started dying. A pilot sprayed a daycare center where no crops were. The lady wrote a letter the the editor and got threatened. Articles started popping like in Hereford Texas where a spray plane played "chicken," with a coal train and then pulled his dump hatch and dumped the whole load on the coal. Then the power plant had to change sources due to high aluminum.

I spend allot of money and three years trying to take aerial photographs and do testing, that when I found the aluminum in plant fiber from 860ppm to 3000ppm. We also had a 95% decrease in pheasant populations. So I was attributing all of the damage to the unauthorized spraying which everyone witnessed. Eventually I had the FBI come in and wanted them to investigate and they "kinda," did. I had showed a USDA inspector the aluminum levels and he was very concerned. So I fed a beef some of the hay that was sprayed and wanted to know if it was in the meat, and he was very cooperative, but told me if the aluminum was in there he would have to destroy it. It was for my family so I did not want them to eat it either. But after I saw how things was going I told him that they we would not get the test back from Washington. He was like I've been a inspector for 17 years and we send them off on Monday and get the the following week on wednesday.. something to that effect and acted offended that I would consider that. Well they did not send the test back and he got a visit from the FBI and told him that it would be in his best interest to back off.

County Extension agents did what you guys seem to do and instead of seeing the commonality and sudden change of the environment, they attributed everything to something else. Like the pheasant was the late freeze, but we did not have one. They attributed the crop failure to drought, and I've already explained the abundant rainfall. They explained the checkerboard and 90 deg angels of death in the crops as checkerboard rain. It just went on and on...

One thing they could not explain and they did not have all the reasons back then that you guys do, was the aluminum. Every expert that was questioned clearly stated that it take an acidic soil of 4.5 or less for the plants to uptake silica because the fine lateral roots are burnt off so the larger one's trying to keep the plant alive take in dirt too. But the chemist who performed my work said they filter the plant fiber and it would be pretty reckless to allow silica into the test.

There's allot more to the story than that. But you get the jest. At the end is where that FBI agent told me that I could never prove who was flying the planes or that what was damaging my crops came from that particular plane. He confided that I had pretty proved the damage was manmade and with witnesses and such it would appear to be spray planes, but as farm as prosecuting them in Federal Court it was not going to happen. What I said was that all it should take is suspicion and the FBI and EPA should do the investigating that's all it takes for the cops to kick in someone's door is someone telling them I think they are dealing drugs.

But in any event that's how I became involved with the aluminum. I eventually lost everything fighting these people, even my land and was divorced because I would not stop. I was kinda mad.

Some of the people who were lucky enough not to get sprayed cut over 6000 pounds of Milo per acre. I had 340 acres planted, and I took a 100% crop disaster. But you guys don't have to go into all other possibilities, I've already heard most of them.

Really when I came over here, I did not think that you guys really did not believe that chemtrails were not happening, but I thought you were just messing with people. After David Keith talking about the geoengineering and published papers on the aluminum, barium and other chemicals, I thought it was common knowledge. For me, if no one here is going to admit that they are spraying chemicals out of jets, when Congress has voted for over 700 different atmospheric experiments and ocean acidification or whatever it's called. I see that your like me in a way. There is no way for anyone to convince me that it is NOT taking place.

I just found out about chemtrails two months ago. Even-though I'd had that experience in 89 I had never really noticed. So it shocked me when i thought they had commercialized and now Jet were doing it all over the world. Because I know what damage it does to the ground and everything that lives on it. It's not pretty. But everyone is entitled to their opinion.. say la vee... BUSTERS !!

Well what they were spraying was not a labeled product because it contains heavy metals, and they should never be sprayed on a food source. I linked the crop dusting with the jet's by the wide spread aluminum levels spiking suddenly and the similar damage in places where crop dusters can't fly.. Like MT Shasta and other places. Actually it went like this.. OH SHIT NOW THEY ARE USING JETS.. fak... 8) it linked up pretty fast.. and heard David Keith say they were going to dump over 80 million metric tons of aluminum in the atmosphere but he did not think the operation had been deployed. yet.. many disagree.. but it's an opinion on both sides.. I can say yes, you can say no.. and we're at the same place we started..

So is it then being dumped to stay in the air, or is it being dumped to stay in the ground? And how many flights is this, to get 80 million tons, and what kinds of planes and where from?

Also I wonder if it is in any way related to this - http://www.springerlink.com/content/c671327268730318/ - in Texas pesticide abuse led to a law change - Texas Pesticide Control Act (TDA, 1989)

Here's another clue: BunkerBuster's Internet discussions often reference an old Wall Street Journal article to support his theories:

"Try to find the December 16, 1989 Wall Street Journal, front page says "Yellow Monster destroys 40 states."

I can't find that particular WSJ issue. However, the only references to "Yellow Monster destroys 40 states" on google come from BunkerBuster himself.

and heard David Keith say they were going to dump over 80 million metric tons of aluminum in the atmosphere

Wrong... David Keith said that aluminum COULD be used. He did not say they were going to use it.

Instead of repeating what other people claim David Keith has said, go have a listen to what David Keith actually says. Here's a nice long interview where I believe he explains his position very well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SFVYRZPXLs

Actually you cut my quote off, I did stipulate that David Keith said they "plan on,", I'll try to get to all your questions, but I don't have a staff and work most of the day, and fairly busy. I appreciate the honest questions and forthrightness. This is not what I thought it was.

aluminum (1059 ppm; 147-5820 ppm), this would have to be contaminated plants. Chemist are trained to seperate the dirt from the fiber, allowing dirt in a sample would be considered reckless.

There is no way a plant can access the above via roots... it would burn them off first.. simply no way. I'll get some historical data for you.. probably after Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all by the way !

There are lots of inconsistencies in BB's story which you can easily see. I've seen all kinds of people in this, and may be quick to judge, but I have a right to my opinions. Now we are getting a stalling tactic, when all I asked for was some documentation, yet got nothing except a "tale" when we started to ask real questions. I'm calling BS on this, until I get a shred of evidence. It seems to me that someone who lost 340 acres of land would have the lab test he claimed to have and show it to us. Till then, bye.

Actually you cut my quote off, I did stipulate that David Keith said they "plan on,"

Thank you... I know what you said. What I'm telling you is that David Keith never says they "plan on" doing anything. What Keith says is that IF people decide to tackle climate change by means other than, or in conjunction with, reducing carbon output, one possible economically and technologically viable solution could be to inject sulphates or alumina into the atmosphere. He goes on to say that he's really not sure if sulphates and alumina are even a good solution because much more research is needed before anyone "plans on" doing anything.

Basically, he says, "Here's one possible solution, but we need more research because it might not work and could actually make things worse."

They chemmies have a very schizophrenic idea when it comes to this massive spraying conspiracy regarding Aluminum. One day they will claim its all about being suspended in the air like it never comes down, and then later on it was all meant to be put back into the ground. It can not do both.

Yes. It's also a little inconsistent how the trails are somehow fixed in space unchanging for hours, and simultaneously dropping cobwebs on the ground and giving people sore throats immediately after the plane flies over.

Still, consistency is rarely a strong point within conspiracy theories.

Yes. It's also a little inconsistent how the trails are somehow fixed in space unchanging for hours, and simultaneously dropping cobwebs on the ground and giving people sore throats immediately after the plane flies over.

Still, consistency is rarely a strong point within conspiracy theories.

Just like its "real breaking news", which is three lies in one.

This topic was not about chem trail but contrails.. If you want to talk about contrails make your own topic.. please try to stay focused.. I know the aluminum affects you too.. but please.. chemtrails not contrail.. thanks everyone and happy New Year.. Your such a great bunch of people...

Hey I'm back as far as your denying that jets are not spraying anything out .. please check this out and let me know what you think about the governement voting on geoengineering projects.. Ok.. I'm sure you'll have some form of denial on the subject.. but for now consider this topic.. closed it's been proven that they are spraying chemtrails out of jets.. http://www.agriculturedefensecoalition.org/?q=weather-modifications

That just seems to be about cloud seeding. The term "weather modification" generally just refers to any of the various forms of cloud seeding that have been openly practiced for over 60 years.

Not a single one of those links is any kind of proof of jets spraying out some nefarious chemical trails.

Back