Hillary Clinton's CRF farewell address - Remarks on American Leadership

State lies?

I think we are talking about a supposed cover-up many orders of magnitude greater in scope. Almost god-like in its totality.

Police. Judiciary, Media. The usual suspects. Seems like they're part of the State to me.

I never compared the acts - just the actions of the State.

Thanks lee. I think though it would be very hard for people NOT to get the impression that you think explosives were probably used. You seem very clearly to believe that the building could not have collapsed simply as a result of the collision and fire. Is there anything else you can think of that could possibly explain it besides explosives (and I'm including thermite and nano-thermite as explosives here).

I refer you to my previous reply. I'm not going to speculate about that. There are far too many theories already.

Of course it would be very difficult and dangerous for anyone to release classified information... so there is a fine line about what can be released, told, written about.
http://911truthnews.com/fbi-blocks-911-whistleblowers-book/

April 11, 2012

Author: Pete Yost

Source: Associated Press

A lawyer for FBI whistle-blower Sibel Edmonds said Tuesday the bureau’s prepublication review office has adopted overly expansive restrictions that are preventing Edmonds from publishing a book about her life at the FBI.

Content from External Source
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/12/09/exclusive-wikileaks-benefits-public-intelligence-officers/

A member of a group of former intelligence professionals that has rallied behind WikiLeaks suggested in a recent interview with Raw Story that the world would be a different and better place had the online secrets outlet come into existence years sooner.
Raw Story (http://s.tt/1dfC4)
Rowley’s support for WikiLeaks stems from its function as an outlet for potential whistle-blowers in the national intelligence section of the federal government who have no avenue to share information without fear of reprisal. Currently, there is no federal law protecting those who would reveal illegalities like fraud, waste, abuse or threats to public safety.

On the point as to whether WikiLeaks has saved lives, Rowley said that it was too early to tell either way. But, she said the site has still filled a necessary role at a time where traditional lines of communication have fallen into disrepair.

While temporary secrecy is necessary and helpful during criminal investigations, Rowley argued, too much secrecy can do much more harm. Dzakovic, for example, found that during an investigation of airport security, his “Red Team” was able to smuggle weapons onto airplanes on 90 percent of their attempts.
“Red Team’s” report was ignored and suppressed, Rowley said, ultimately leading airlines to dismiss as too expensive the bolts that could have prevented would-be terrorists from opening a cockpit door.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not true. There are a number of whistle blowers who came out with the same same story that the CIA, FBI, Bush admin were told in some detail about the attack well in advance.

Yet another added to the list

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibel_Edmonds
Edmonds testified before the 9/11 Commission, but her testimony was excluded from the official 567 page 9/11 Commission Report.[5]

On 1 February 2011, Edmonds published a story on her own website, adding details of events she described as taking place in April 2001. The account centered around her post-9/11 role as translator of a pre-9/11 interview during which an informant had told the FBI agents:
Bin Laden’s group is planning a massive terrorist attack in the United States. The order has been issued. They are targeting major cities, big metropolitan cities; they think four or five cities; New York City, Chicago, Washington DC, and San Francisco; possibly Los Angeles or Las Vegas. They will use airplanes to carry out the attacks. They said that some of the individuals involved in carrying this out are already in the United States. They are here in the U.S.; living among us, and I believe some in US government already know about all of this. The agents, along with Edmonds, reported this information internally at the FBI but, according to Edmonds, no one at the bureau ever asked for follow-ups or further information prior to 9/11.[10]
Don't know why they haven't all come out and queried stuff... raised concerns etc... Perhaps I can think of some reasons after all

But now you are shifting it from "made it happen" to "let it happen". A vastly different scale of conspiracy. My point about the lack of whistleblowers was about "made it happen", not the weak form of "let it happen" (or just plain old "covering up incompetence") your examples suggest.

Of course it would be very difficult and dangerous for anyone to release classified information... so there is a fine line about what can be released, told, written about.

You can release anything you like if you don't care about the consequences. Like if you are terminally ill, suicidal, or just a bit crazy. Or even, as many people are, a person of principle.

If the 9/11 attacks were executed by the US Government, it would require the eternal silence of tens of thousands of people.

Back