High altitude holding patterns and racetrack contrails

awake101

I find it very strange that every day traffic flies in the pattern as we can see from satellite images. They are short little strips side by side, not the pattern I expect from a regular air flight.

Here is a picture from a trail in the sky above my hometown. What would the pilot here be doing? The nearest airport is 100km away and it doesn't even look like holding.

photo.jpg

What is your response on the fact that there has been various examples (with prove) that governments have experimented with chemicals on people and the fact that governments are involved in geo-engineering? Of course contrails exist but do you really trust the government that much too say that they would never spray chemicals in the air that could potentially or definitely harm us? http://urlbam.com/ha/M004U

I guess I know the answer to this and I also assume you and your friends don't believe in the 3 laws of thermodynamics as you think that the NIST is a pretty good analysis of what happened on 9/11. Really?? Are you that much brainwashed? I guess you have to be. Anyone is completely discrediting him or herself no matter how plausible your arguments are, when you believe that a building can collapse into its own footprint at free fall speed due to fire. You may be more intelligent than I am but apparently that doesn't exclude you from being ignorant. I am sure you are happy to hear that I will no longer post any more comments.

Awake101, you asked a bunch of questions, and they were answered honestly. I even get satellite photos of contrails over China, as you asked. So I'm not sure what you are upset about.

Contrails form in "short little strips side by side" because they are passing through a region of air that supports contrail formation. This region is moving with the wind, so the "strips" (which in the photo above are 100 miles long) end up parallel to each other.

The photo shows a U-shaped (or possibly oval) contrail. There are a variety of possible reasons why someone might fly along that path.

If you think there's any factual errors here, then feel free to let me know.

Here is a picture from a trail in the sky above my hometown. What would the pilot here be doing? The nearest airport is 100km away and it doesn't even look like holding.

Who knows, its not illegal for planes to turn around. Do you get alarmed when cars turn around too?

Just because a plane turned, is not evidence of some spraying conspiracy. Thats evidence that a plane changed direction, thats it. Anything beyond that, and you are just coming up with it via your imagination, not evidence.

100km is not too far to be holding - I work with pilots who have flown over the Pacific and they tell me they occasionally used to hold literally over the middle of the ocean if they got too close to a flight in front - it is routine, but something not appreciated by the general public.

I was in a holding pattern offshore from Miami this summer for 2 hours, as the airport was closed due to afternoon storms.
We ran low on fuel and ended up having to land in the Bahamas because all other Florida airports were jammed as a consequence. Of course, missed our connecting flights and had to overnight(non-compensated since the delay was "weather"). Actually, on the ground at MIA, there were dozens of flights jamming the tarmac and the gates were all full as well, so we spent almost 2 hours waiting for that. There were probably holding patterns all over the souitheastern US that afternoon. The little holding pattern you see overhead might indeed be the result of something hundreds of miles away.

The chemtrail believers really need to learn about aviation, and the fact that their leadership doesn't know or won't educate the followers tells you a lot. Very few people who actually learn about aviation will ever hold on to the chemtrail belief.

It happens all the time. I was in a flight from LA to New York, and we got put into a hold somewhere in the middle of the country, apparently because the ATC center had too many planes in the air, or something. Flew in circles for a while, and then landed in some smallish airport to refuel and continue. That was about 1000 miles from our destination.

I was in a holding pattern offshore from Miami this summer for 2 hours, as the airport was closed due to afternoon storms.
We ran low on fuel and ended up having to land in the Bahamas because all other Florida airports were jammed as a consequence. Of course, missed our connecting flights and had to overnight(non-compensated since the delay was "weather"). Actually, on the ground at MIA, there were dozens of flights jamming the tarmac and the gates were all full as well, so we spent almost 2 hours waiting for that. There were probably holding patterns all over the souitheastern US that afternoon. The little holding pattern you see overhead might indeed be the result of something hundreds of miles away.

The chemtrail believers really need to learn about aviation, and the fact that their leadership doesn't know or won't educate the followers tells you a lot. Very few people who actually learn about aviation will ever hold on to the chemtrail belief.

I know of several ex chemmies, who learned a bit about aviation and then left the chemtrails myth behind. I do not know of a single chemtrail believer who is actually knowledgable about aviation. And when you try and present facts, they just end up either ignoring or name calling

However I do notice many chemmies who do their best to avoid learning anything about aviation. They can not let facts get in the way of their pseudo religious chemtrail belief.

Back