Germanwings Airbus Crash Conspiracy Theories

I mentioned it the other day, but... Magnetic fields do not work this way.

The LHC is 180 miles away, and had been on for five days when this happened. Thousands of planes passed through that radius without a problem, and hundreds were in the air at the moment this happened.

But before it could affect planes, the first thing it would cause is a power outage in the Geneva suburbs above the tunnels, possibly some computer damage. If it were strong enough to bring down a plane 180 miles away, it would have been crippling power grids in most of Switzerland and big chunks of France, Germany, Italy, and whatever countries in the area I forgot from high school geography (Austria I think?). The power outage would have been one of the largest ever.

Unless Doctor Doom just took over CERN, I think we're fine (dibs on the Avengers 4 idea).

Yep, however the LHC was never restarted because a short circuit in one of the magnets was discovered during a systems check on 3/21, a few days before the plane crash.

http://www.nature.com/news/cern-battles-short-circuit-behind-lhc-delay-1.17186

Days before it was supposed to start circulating protons again after a two-year hiatus, the world's largest particle accelerator has developed a short circuit. The team behind the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is now evaluating its options to determine whether the problem will cause a delay of days or months.

“An intermittent short circuit to ground in one of the machine’s magnet circuits was identified on 21 March and is under investigation,” says a 24 March statement from the CERN, Europe's particle-physics lab near Geneva, Switzerland, which hosts the LHC.
Content from External Source

So how long before the first MKUltra CIA mind control claims come from the conspirasphere?
:(
...and here we go....

https://lunaticoutpost.com/showthread.php?tid=528985
This latest plane "crash" is a demonstration by the powers that be to show planes can still be brought down even now that security is too good for terrorists. Instead using "suicide pilots" instead of "suicide bombers" . My guess is hypnotysim or subliminal message's hence the co-pilots steady breathing on the flight recorder. ( which was on the front page of every newspaper in europe. Convenient after the difficulty with the last few black boxes). On the British news (joke). They interviewed the co pilots neighbours and they said he would never do anything like this and wouldn't hurt anyone. Then the picture of the co pilot on BBC was of him in the foreground of golden gate bridge right at the suicide hotspot. How convenient again that they had this picture within hours of an apparent murder suicide. Which makes me wonder was this picture of the co-pilot on a social media page spotted by someone looking for a suicide pilot? # patsy?. Can Facebook get you killed? Also the spin the media put on this as a quickly solved disaster and packaged it in such a way to take the spotlight of the "missing flights". Believe it or not just a theory so feel free to debunk it but. This was not just a demonstration of a new technique to down a plane but also a distraction technique. Mk ultra at its finest perfected by the yanks 40 years ago and still bearing fruit.
http://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2015/03/who-was-on-the-plane-2580598.html
(from comments)
Now for the “spin”: It will not be the classic pilot-error, but a criminal act from the part of the co-pilot. The co-pilot named Andreas seems to be a nice guy. Andreas’ picture shows him with the Golden Gate Bridge behind. He is on the Marin County side onto this picture, and this detail of being on the Marin County side of the G.G. Bridge is important, but I can’t explain why. (It is too long to explain how this particular detail has to do with the occult).
The current “spin” in order to explain the “suicide” of the co-pilot will be to set-up the public that Andreas was a victim to brain-washing, and particularly to a religious “Christian” brain washing in the likes of MK-Ultra, but not from MK-Ultra.

Wow, it's so complex that it completely flew over my head ... again.

The mind-control stuff is understandable in a conspiracy, but why-oh-why do they keep trying to find these little easter-eggs in all the stories?

Why wouldn't "they" simply control the co-pilot and be done with it? Why do "they" need to fabricate a picture of him in front of a "suicide hot spot"? To help the sheple understand that this was probably a suicide? Why is the regular breathing an evidence of anything? Do the truthers expect that the "regular suicidal behavior" is to jump from a bridge screaming "Jeronimo"?

These guys are so down the Rabbit-Hole that they think life is a big Hollywood movie full of hidden clues for them to find. It always astound me.

These guys are so down the Rabbit-Hole that they think life is a big Hollywood movie full of hidden clues for them to find. It always astound me.

And that's just the more 'sane' claims I've come across, others involve death rays, the Israeli airforce, secret 'kill switches' etc. Plus the more usual detailed picking apart of the passenger list looking for some one who may have once walked past the pentagon etc and the typical far right neo-nazi types making a big thing about the fact that the co-pilots name 'sounds a bit Jewish'

I despair, I really do :(

Bu
And that's just the more 'sane' claims I've come across, others involve death rays, the Israeli airforce, secret 'kill switches' etc. Plus the more usual detailed picking apart of the passenger list looking for some one who may have once walked past the pentagon etc and the typical far right neo-nazi types making a big thing about the fact that the co-pilots name 'sounds a bit Jewish'

But in reality this is simply tittle tattle by, IMO slightly deranged people - it is so "out there" that not worthy of serious discussion

You may as well simply take the blue pill and admit you are living in the Matrix

Luckily we are talking about a tiny tiny minority

Sorry, saw your post too late. We completely agree on the location. Notice that this place is perfectly accessible by hiking paths and less than 1km from the col du Mariaud. It also means that mountain police with their adapted vehicles can practically drive up to there and then only have a few steps to go. Why do they say that it's so far and inaccessible (as the pretended site really is)?

I don't understand why the police ALWAYS has to lie to the citizen.
It's all very well that there is a hiking path 1km from the village, but even from a cursory glance at the crash site will tell you that you will struggle to get cranes, ambulances (body recovery - I realise they are all dead) and forensic teams with their kit up there easily...

But in reality this is simply tittle tattle by, IMO slightly deranged people - it is so "out there" that not worthy of serious discussion

You may as well simply take the blue pill and admit you are living in the Matrix

True, but this deranged tittle tattle gains traction. What brought me here in the first place was some very close and dear friends, there are a few of them, who started down the rabbit hole and were drawn into the whole CT far deeper by this kind of wild claim. 'If X seams true me then so must Y and Z be true as well' type of thinking.

I'm not say all these claims need to be addressed now, but we need to be aware of them because some of them will start to gain traction, and whilst we will never convince those so far down the rabbit that they are serving tea to the hatter, we may at least make some at the top that slippery slope to at least stop and think

All terrorism is a form of PR, so I imagine if it was so that they would have boasted about it by now.

Anecdotally, when the DC-10 crashed outside Paris in the 1970s, several terrorist groups (I've never been able to find out just which ones.) are supposed to have made statements claiming responsibility for it.

BTW, has anyone in the conspiracy world referenced the pilot episode of "Lone Gunmen" yet.

Not to mention the people who assume that Lubitz was a Muslim convert.

This has popped up in most of the comments I've read on news sites and so forth, almost a mini-conspiracy of its own that the airline wouldn't release the names of the pilots as one of them was bound to be "something like Mohammed or related to the middle east". Which of course is stupid - obviously the names were withheld for other reasons, and a name is not directly tied to a religion.

Bu

Luckily we are talking about a tiny tiny minority

I have a high school friend who reposts these kinds of things daily. She's pretty normal if you talk to her. She's just extremely gullible, IMO.

Is there actual evidence the guy crashed the plane? Or just a hypothesis based on what we think we know?

Seems a bit spontaneous to me. Did the pilot always go to the toilet on every flight? If not and the co-pilot really did it, the guy must of been waiting for that. Was he waiting for several flights, or just suddenly decided to crash the plane? Just curious what people think about that.

Last edited:
As I've pointed out, and other media sources have reported (even was admitted to by a representative of a German airline pilots association) the only way for a trained crew-member (the Captain) to have remained locked out is by a deliberate activation of an over-ride from inside the cockpit.

This rules out incapacitation of the First Officer.

Seeing as how this was (allegedly) a deliberate act, doesn't seem to have any bunk attached to it. There no doubt may be bunk bubbling up by concerted conspiracy theorists in days and weeks to come, however.

Surely, just because he locked the door, doesnt mean for sure he then crashed the plane. After 911 do sometimes/often lock the door after people.

Apparently, they even have code-words for getting getting let in, and other things. I cant prove that. Just I have a friend who flew for years.

I feel it is a bit early to blame the guy and the airline and for other airlines to change policy based on what happened. What about the poor people who work for the airline. Any legal action could cost jobs and general stress.

Last edited:
Is there actual evidence the guy crashed the plane? Or just a hypothesis based on what we think we know?
The evidence is in the chain of events leading up to the flight - he suffered a depressive mental illness, had specific, regular treatment for it, and then had a recent breakup with his partner. Following that, he ignored a sick note from his doc, got on his flight and then locked the captain out of the flight deck. This has all come via investigators, so it seems pretty solid. I can't imagine they would allow preliminary findings of this magnitude to be released if they were just spitballing ideas.
Surely, just because he locked the door, doesnt mean for sure he then crashed the plane. after 911 people do lock the door after people.
So who crashed it then? They have put this together from the cockpit audio- it's not just speculation, there's no one else in there with him when the begins descent. In order to keep that door locked it required a conscious effort on his behalf. If he were incapacitated by some other means then the captain would have been able to gain entry via the code panel, as per the video earlier.

Is there actual evidence the guy crashed the plane?
Yes, there is evidence that he was conscious, sat alone in the cockpit at the controls, that he instructed the AP to descend and as the plane approached the mountain did nothing to prevent the crash. There is evidence that this sequence of events was initiated within a minute of the pilots departure from the flight deck and evidence that the co-pilot actively prevented the pilot from regaining access.

The evidence for all this is in the CVR data, the ADS-B data and the debris spread across the side of an alp. Sadly it leaves little room for alternative interpretations.

The evidence is in the chain of events leading up to the flight - he suffered a depressive mental illness, had specific, regular treatment for it, and then had a recent breakup with his partner. Following that, he ignored a sick note from his doc, got on his flight and then locked the captain out of the flight deck. This has all come via investigators, so it seems pretty solid. I can't imagine they would allow preliminary findings of this magnitude to be released if they were just spitballing ideas.

So who crashed it then? They have put this together from the cockpit audio- it's not just speculation, there's no one else in there with him when the begins descent. In order to keep that door locked it required a conscious effort on his behalf. If he were incapacitated by some other means then the captain would have been able to gain entry via the code panel, as per the video earlier.

It could of been a malfunction. Just saying. There could of been something else. Nobody knows for SURE. Accusing him of intentionally killing those people doesnt seem right to me. I dont mean people here discussing things of course. I mean how the media are. If I was the judge in a court, I would say it would be an unsafe conviction.

Yes, there is evidence that he was conscious, sat alone in the cockpit at the controls, that he instructed the AP to descend and as the plane approached the mountain did nothing to prevent the crash. There is evidence that this sequence of events was initiated within a minute of the pilots departure from the flight deck and evidence that the co-pilot actively prevented the pilot from regaining access.

The evidence for all this is in the CVR data, the ADS-B data and the debris spread across the side of an alp. Sadly it leaves little room for alternative interpretations.

They have evidence the plane was told to descend with the controls? I didnt know that.

Was that recorded by the black box? Who inspected the black box? What guarantee is they are being honest? Just asking.

It could of been a malfunction. Just saying. There could of been something else.
Ok, lets look at the malfunction then.

What malfunction is going to simultaneously prevent him from opening the cockpit door, manually changing the autopilot to descend over a period of 8 or so minutes and not issue a call for help, no mayday? He didn't try shouting out to the staff behind the cockpit door, frantically trying to bust in. There is no attempt for him to rectify anything. The cockpit audio confirms all of this.

They have evidence the plane was told to descend with the controls? I didnt know that.

Was that recorded by the black box? Who inspected the black box? What guarantee is they are being honest? Just asking.

Have you read the thread so far? It actually does cover a lot of this. The French authorities are the ones releasing this info, it's not just media speculating. If you go onto any news website its currently headlining and has most of the info you'll need to answer these questions.

What guarantee? What reason do you have to doubt what is being said?

It could of been a malfunction.
Of the door?
but then why did the co-pilot fly the plane into a mountain, not onward to its destination where the door could have been fixed?

Investigators from French Bureau d'Enquêtes et d'Analyses have reportedly identified the sound of the descent being programmed in from the Cockpit Voice Recorder. Why would they lie?

Of the door?
but then why did the co-pilot fly the plane into a mountain, not onward to its destination where the door could have been fixed?
Investigators from French Bureau d'Enquêtes et d'Analyses have reportedly identified the sound of the descent being programmed in from the Cockpit Voice Recorder. Why would they lie?

I dont know why they would lie if they have. I more concerned with what measures are in place to reduce their ability to. All humans are potentially fallible.

Although, I do think that is fairly reasonable evidence that I didnt know about.

What is your source please?

Surely, just because he locked the door, doesnt mean for sure he then crashed the plane. After 911 do sometimes/often lock the door after people.

Apparently, they even have code-words for getting getting let in, and other things. I cant prove that. Just I have a friend who flew for years.

I feel it is a bit early to blame the guy and the airline and for other airlines to change policy based on what happened. What about the poor people who work for the airline. Any legal action could cost jobs and general stress.

I think if you read this thread from the beginning you will find an explanation/answer for all your comments/questions.

Gary Cook:
Surely, just because he locked the door, doesnt mean for sure he then crashed the plane. after 911 people do lock the door after people.
Occam's Rusty Scissor: So who crashed it then?

I think this one Chemtrails Global Skywatch thread covers all the "theories":
https://www.facebook.com/groups/globalskywatch/permalink/10155367757215302/

US Laser test destroys Airliner
Depression meds from big pharma
Vaporized a la the WTC on 9/11
"Pilot" exposed as Jewish Mossad Kamikaze
Magrav Technology
Remote control access codes flew it.
The "French" allowed it because they could have remotely controlled the airline (see image below)
CERN with help from HAARP

french.PNG

They have evidence the plane was told to descend with the controls?
There is this tweet from Flightradar24 too showing the MPC was adjusted to 96ft at 09:30:55

I had too look up what an MPC was (apparently not the legendary 16 pad sampler in this context):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mode_control_panel

In aviation, a mode control panel (MCP), is an instrument panel that controls an advanced autopilot and related systems, such as an automated flight-director system(AFDS).

The MCP is so called because it contains controls that allow the crew of the aircraft to select which parts of the aircraft's flight are to be controlled automatically. In modern MCPs, there are many different modes of automation available. The MCP can be used to instruct the autopilot to hold a specific altitude, to change altitudes at a specific rate, to hold a specific heading, to turn to a new heading, to follow the directions of a flight management computer (FMC), and so on. The MCP is actually independent of the autopilot—it simply sets the mode in which the autopilot operates, but the autopilot itself (e.g., an AFDS) is a separate aircraft system. The MCP often interacts with both the AFDS or autopilot and the FMC(s).

Last edited:
There is this tweet from Flightradar24 too showing the MPC was adjusted to 96ft at 09:30:55

I had too look up what an MPC was (apparently not the legendary 16 pad sampler in this context):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mode_control_panel

In aviation, a mode control panel (MCP), is an instrument panel that controls an advanced autopilot and related systems, such as an automated flight-director system(AFDS).

The MCP is so called because it contains controls that allow the crew of the aircraft to select which parts of the aircraft's flight are to be controlled automatically. In modern MCPs, there are many different modes of automation available. The MCP can be used to instruct the autopilot to hold a specific altitude, to change altitudes at a specific rate, to hold a specific heading, to turn to a new heading, to follow the directions of a flight management computer (FMC), and so on. The MCP is actually independent of the autopilot—it simply sets the mode in which the autopilot operates, but the autopilot itself (e.g., an AFDS) is a separate aircraft system. The MCP often interacts with both the AFDS or autopilot and the FMC(s).

That shows the planes controls were set to descend but is there anything that shows it was the accused that set it to do that?

That shows the planes controls were set to descend but is there anything that shows it was the accused that set it to do that?

The cockpit voice recorder shows he was the only person in the cockpit.

Gary, I suggest you fully read the wikipedia page, (and the linked sources if you need provenance) before asking any more questions. Please do not ask any more questions that are answered there, as it's cluttering up the thread.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanwings_Flight_9525

I think this one Chemtrails Global Skywatch thread covers all the "theories"

Thank you for wading through that muck and bunk, 'JRBids'. As I've mentioned previously, the actual incident/accident details of the GermanWings (a subsidiary of Lufthansa) flight are in little doubt, and have no bunk.

However, predictably? Well....bunk rears its ugly head from the CT mindset that unfortunately continues to exist in this modern Internet world...

Such as Astronomy Conspriacy Theorist Mike Barra:

Yesterday ancient astronaut theorist Mike Bara endorsed an unconfirmed report made by a rightwing blog quoting anti-Islamic German blogger Michael Mannheimer that Germanwings pilot Andreas Lubitz had converted to Islam and therefore crashed his plane, killing 149 people and himself, as part of a jihadist act. Mannheimer offered no evidence other than the existence of a mosque in Bremen, where Lubitz had trained as a pilot.
http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/a...mic-jihad-can-explain-germanwings-plane-crash

Such as Astronomy Conspriacy Theorist Mike Barra:

Yesterday ancient astronaut theorist Mike Bara endorsed an unconfirmed report made by a rightwing blog quoting anti-Islamic German blogger Michael Mannheimer that Germanwings pilot Andreas Lubitz had converted to Islam and therefore crashed his plane, killing 149 people and himself, as part of a jihadist act. Mannheimer offered no evidence other than the existence of a mosque in Bremen, where Lubitz had trained as a pilot.
http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/a...mic-jihad-can-explain-germanwings-plane-crash

This is clearly not about religion or Jihadists! All the evidence so far gathered by the investigators does not support that view at all - if it did, it would have been an immediate line of investigation. Mosque in Bremen? There are mosques everywhere! And Lubitz, as far as I know, trained to become a pilot with Lufthansa at their training school in Arizona, United States - quite far away from Bremen. This is a one man squad on his own personal mission to be known and known he is indeed!

Any chance this thread could get split into three threads?

1. Analysis of the physical facts, e.g. flight path, autopilot settings determined from transponder records, flight deck recordings, etc...

2. Discussion of the "whys", e.g. motives of the First Officer

3. Unfounded conspiracy theories.

I ask this because the information supplied in point 1 above would be useful to link in conversations outside Metabunk. However, this thread has reached a point in which the thread is too cumbersome and rambling to be a reference.

Edit to add: It is a fascinating and very informative thread from more than one angle though.

Last edited:
I am envisioning this thread as more of a sort of "explanation" for non-pilots, and less of an actual "de-bunk" of anything.
And, some other issues have been raised, as well?

I will leave that to the owners/moderators to determine, and decide.

Any chance this thread could get split into three threads?

1. Analysis of the physical facts, e.g. flight path, autopilot settings determined from transponder records, flight deck recordings, etc...

2. Discussion of the "whys", e.g. motives of the First Officer

3. Unfounded conspiracy theories.

I ask this because the information supplied in point 1 above would be useful to link in conversations outside Metabunk. However, this thread has reached a point in which the thread is too cumbersome and rambling to be a reference.

Edit to add: It is a fascinating and very informative thread from more than one angle though.
I am envisioning this thread as more of a sort of "explanation" for non-pilots, and less of an actual "de-bunk" of anything.
And, some other issues have been raised, as well?

I will leave that to the owners/moderators to determine, and decide.
I had a go:
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/germanwings-airbus-crash-poss-motivations.5966/
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/germanwings-airbus-crash-factual-analysis.5965/
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/germanwings-airbus-crash-conspiracy-theories.5939/

There may be some orphan posts, and possibly some quotes of posts that are in other threads, but it's mostly themed now.

but it's mostly themed now.

Not sure what that meant but? I've provided to the best of my knowledge some facts. As 'TWCobra' no doubt may wish to confirm, if asked. The ONLY reason I decided to reveal what (to us in the airline industry) should have been "private", and "need-to-know" levels of security is???

It was already revealed, in the "Media".

'NOW' that these specific procedures are becoming well-known? There will be other ways, in future to increase the SECURITY of the Flight Deck. (Of course, in this particular instance? There is no way to "read the mind" of intent....so...well....words fail me, here.)....

I should like to add, as a "personal aside"? I NEVER, ever had a suicidal thought when operating a commercial airliner. AND? I've worked with a LOT of fellow pilots who are/were (if retired) passionate about flying, and would NEVER, EVER consider such an action.

This is an unusual event. to be sure....unfortunately, it garners too much media attention. (Right Now...)...sad for the victims, of course. This will continue to "play-out" in the media, no doubt. The parent company OF "Lufthansa" will feel the 'brunt', financially, and in the courts...little doubt.

Video by Jim Stone, but being peddled by Harold Saive. It has a comments section if you want to set him right. No doubt it will be doing the rounds on the CT forums.

I am not sure I can be bothered to join Vimeo just to comment but just as an id for anyone who wishes to here is the link to the full video.. at about 2:50 is where they start talking about the LOCK procedure which was deliberately missed off the video posted on VImeo.

this one too far gone for me to bother with but here you go if time to spare

https://maudoortwijn.wordpress.com/...transcript-revisited-by-someone-with-a-brain/

The final moments of the Germanwings flight is confirmed by the recording of the “Cockpit Voice Recorder,” on one of the A320’s two black boxes. Some government helpers decided not to share this tape with us, but they did translate it into a script. In bold I added my thoughts, taking into account my findings about the roles of the pilots (link blog) and what might have caused a “violent bang” (link blog). I really want to hear the recording myself, to conduct further analysis and be sure.
apparently eject seats are fitted to a320

[The pilot causing the crash likely left the plane in time by ejection seat, while the rest of the airplane with passengers continues intact, until the crash.]

p.s. While Andreas Lubitz is in the news with manypictures and stories about a potential mental illness and relationship troubles, the pilot Patrick Sonderheimer is solely praised for his courage. And there are no photo’s of Patrick Sonderheimer. Oddly.

p.p.s. While I can not proof the above comments I made are true, there is also no enough proof to convict Andres Lubitz in a trial by media. Would Andres Lubitz be convicted solely on this audiotape had he survived? I do not think so. And he is dead.

ah i found the missing motive, its all about NWO getting control of planes from the ground

https://maudoortwijn.wordpress.com/...arted-it-who-benefits-what-explains-all-data/

I am afraid this whole incident will be used, to start propaganda to control airplanes from the ground. This means that pilots still fly the planes, yet when troubles arrive, ground control is able to take-over control of the airplane. This sounds safer (in the light of what happened to the 9252 flight), but there are some risks involved when outsiders can gain control over an airplane. Secret service agencies can do anything with a plane!

Back