Germanwings Airbus Crash Conspiracy Theories

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
While it's inevitable that there will be claims of "crisis actors" in these situations, please don't post links to sites of videos that make these claims unless:

A) It's being taken seriously by people who are open to reason
B) You can analyze and debunk it

Such claims often post photos of people who have just lost a loved one. This is cruel and insensitive and unless it's already getting lots of attention the best thing we can do is ignore it, and let the claims wallow in the circles of those who are lost to reason, and would ignore any explanation anyway.

WeedWhacker

here is the link to the full video.

I had previously posted this same video, sorry.

WHEN I posted, I added a disclaimer: Basically to address that NOT ALL airliners, nor airline companies, operate the exact same doors. Further, NOW that this is being made public (on a World-Wide Forum such as YouTube) then previous prohibitions within the airline industry about not discussing security protocols? Some are now "out-the-window".

Guess what? NOW there will be NEW "procedures" implemented....I guarantee it. AND? They shall remain confidential, as much as possible.

WeedWhacker

There is no "conspiracy" here....and no "Bunk". The evidence is clear. A disturbed individual committed mass murder as part of his suicidal actions.

samanan7

Has anyone heard about the ax being inside the cockpit but somehow being used by the locked out pilot point brought up?

sharpnfuzzy

Is there any actual evidence that the pilot used an ax on the door? I recall only hearing that it made a "metallic sound".

TWCobra

Senior Member.
There was some speculation it may have been a crowbar. Where a crowbar would come from with todays security procedures is open to question.

Whatever it was stood no chance of breaching the door.

TWCobra

Senior Member.
No, never flew the 73 and nothing like that on the Airbus A330.

I did see a recreation where one of the extinguishers was used. That is about the only metal object along with the oxy bottles that would be available now. All useless against reinforced Kevlar though.

MikeC

Closed Account
I worked on 737-100 & -200's for a bit more than a decade in the 1970's and 80's - there was no crowbar on those ones. There was, of course, a crash axe - but that was in the cockpit.

Other aircraft I worked on had manual gear extension handles in the cabin area that were sort of like crowbars.

ETA: The Skybrary wiki has the following entry for aircraft equipment on its "Fire" page:

So I guess I'm officially obsolete now! ;)

Last edited:
Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
WeedWhacker Germanwings Airbus Crash: Possible Motivations General Discussion 97
JFDee Germanwings Airbus Crash: Factual Analysis General Discussion 98
Trailspotter Twinjet with asynchronously stopping contrails over Thuringia [MNG Airlines Airbus A300 TC-MCA] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 3
TEEJ Virgin Atlantic Airbus - Different coloured contrails, Kernersville, North Carolina 16th March 2016 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 13
MikeC Airbus looking at Fuel Cells to replace APU's Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Marc Powell Debunked: Demolition “squib” is visible at top of WTC North Tower before Flight 11 crash 9/11 67
Marc Powell Debunked: Mysterious Explosion Before the Flight 11 Crash 9/11 48
Mick West Conspiracy Theories about Senator Kelly Loeffler's Campaign Staffer, 20, Killed in Car Crash. Election 2020 2
P Claim: Authorities supressed alleged UFO findings of a reporter of the 1965 Kecksburg crash UFOs and Aliens 7
gtoffo Needs Debunking: "UFO crash" near Rio de Janeiro UFOs and Aliens 17
Agent K Air Force E-11A Communications Aircraft Crashes And Burns In Afghanistan Current Events 7
Mick West "UFO" Crash in Russia Near World Cup Match - Rocket Part UFOs and Aliens 4
deirdre Explained: Mysterious burning crater in Mexico spurs UFO crash speculation (Garbage pit) UFOs and Aliens 0
V Flight 93 Crash Physics - Fragmented Plane Buried in the Ground 9/11 10
S Claim: Russian radar would have picked up MH17 missile Flight MH17 15
Marin B Claim: Hillary’s Brain Injury Caused By ‘Near Fatal Plane Crash’ Conspiracy Theories 9
Whitebeard EgyptAir flight MS804 Current Events 52
NoParty Claim: Indigogo campaign to recreate 9/11 Plane Crash into Building 9/11 38
Georgie G Debunked: SpaceX Rocket Crash Landing Anomalies General Discussion 21
Mackdog Akron Ohio Plane Crash General Discussion 4
Dechelski Sinai Plane Crash - Metrojet 9268 General Discussion 89
Bruce Lansberg Dutch Safety Board publish reports on MH17 crash, Tuesday Oct 13 Flight MH17 14
Faithless Claim : TransAisia plane crash is a hoax General Discussion 9
Qualiall Air Algerie Flight AH5017 carrying 116 disappears from radar General Discussion 10
Mick West MH17: Video of flight activity before and after the crash Flight MH17 32
Mick West Debunked: MH17 Video Timestamped before the crash, and other timeline issues Flight MH17 8
Libertarian MH17 Evidence Video Time Stamped Before Crash Flight MH17 12
MikeC Noise record of MH370's crash? Flight MH370 11
AluminumTheory Hawaii Official Who Confirmed the Authenticity of Obama's Birth Certificate Dies in Plane Crash Conspiracy Theories 51
J Debunked: Michael Hastings Crash "cars just don't blow up" - Kim Dvorak Conspiracy Theories 19
TWCobra Asiana Flight 214 crash "faked". Conspiracy Theories 4
MikeC Asiaiana 777 crash was a hoax Conspiracy Theories 8
Mick West Debunked: Michael Hastings Crash Engine Found North of Crash going South? Conspiracy Theories 43
Mick West HL7742 AAR214 777 Crash, Korean Asiana Airlines, San Francisco General Discussion 99
J Michael Hastings Death Brings About Conspiracy Theories, Reporter's Deadly Car Crash, Conspiracy Theories 29
MikeC Men in black tops and tan pants at helicopter crash Conspiracy Theories 5
J 747 Crash in Afganistan General Discussion 3
Mick West Server Crash Site Feedback & News 0
Related Articles

Related Articles