Georgia Soil Tests

Yes, I did sample from the surface and below the roots of my spoiled corn crop. Aluminum anomalies were from the surface soil.

Aluminum toxicity acts primarily on the root meristem of the corn - so if it was only abnormal at the surface and not in the root zone, then that's not your problem. The reason I was asking about whether the pH was measured from the same surface sample as your soluble aluminum result is that soil pH varies with depth - typically, it's most acidic at the surface (and thus, that's where there will be more soluble Al), particularly with agricultural soils to which amendments have been applied.

Im certainly appalled at the demeanor of the comments relating to my situation. It is without a doubt the largest concentration of egocentrics Ive ever encountered. Im sure my experience is not worthy. I have been a plant researcher for over twenty years. Looking for some answers or suggestions, I mistakenly came here. My innovative discoveries enabled me to retire at age 45, over twenty years ago and I havent gotten a paycheck since. Ive been involved in volunteer environmental projects world wide. Ive tried court cases, although Im not an attorney but I do read about 7000 words per minute and have a photo mem. And just one example, I invented my first operational solar energy system mounted on a house and producing energy in 1967. Then tens of thousands more. Not my only invention, by far.
As I said, compared to you folks, Im not worthy. The only helpful suggestion was concerning granite. My house/farm sits on a piece of orphan Stone Mountain granite. It was bare thirty years ago but now is plush and green supporting all types of plant life. It is 125' above the surroundings. Yes, I did sample from the surface and below the roots of my spoiled corn crop. Aluminum anomalies were from the surface soil.
Im not sure I have time for all this. Im busy building a new conservatory. What are you guys doing? Well, never mind, Adios Farewell Goodbye Good Luck So Long.

All people have done here is offer help in understanding the soil results you are seeing. You came here asking questions If you were simply to give the actual test report, and explain exactly how the samples were taken, then we could discuss that. Sorry it didn't work out.

Soils in much of Georgia, particularly the Southern Piedmont region of North Georgia, developed in materials weathered primarily from granite and gneiss. These rocks are black, white, and gray, and are relatively low in bases, or natural fertility. Georgia has a climate of warm (hot) temperatures and high rainfall, so there has been intense weathering of the rocks over the years. High rainfall has leached out most of the bases that were present.
Materials that remain are composed mostly of iron, aluminum, and silica, and it is the iron that gives the soils the red color.
Content from External Source
Silver Bullet said:
I save ashes and use some lime that I crush myself from local stone when needed.
My mind isn't as quick as it was, but it whirls on... and the above statements cannot be reconciled.

All that, and you still fell for Welsbach?
He could still have discovered that innocently. I've known some challenged individuals in the past that would behave in that manner without much in the way of an agenda behind them. Ignorant but innocent...

Whereas you will NEVER find ANY limestone in his locality. Weathered granite? Local limestone? No, deceit.

I havent made any statements about the chemtrails other than there is a USPTO patent which includes some of the elements claimed to be accumulating an a more than normal rate in various states by different posters. I dont really care what the problem is as long as I can figure a way to continue to grow my food.

... and what do you mean "the chemtrails"?

SB, I sincerely hope you find what is really causing your farming problems. I am a very small scale organic gardener. To really diagnose your problem, You need to talk to people like your county farm agent who are not conspiracy theorists.

Im certainly appalled at the demeanor of the comments relating to my situation. It is without a doubt the largest concentration of egocentrics Ive ever encountered. Im sure my experience is not worthy. I have been a plant researcher for over twenty years. ..........

As a "plant researcher" surely you are accustomed to having your soil tested (??). Soil tests have paper results, in figures, quantities, ratios, and limits. You cannot research plant growth without researching the soil too.
That's all we are asking for....hard numbers of independent tests from testing facility. These are not silly questions we are asking of you.
It is my suspicion, the reason why you cannot/refuse to post these results....is because you have not had any done.
I suspect you are of the "trial-and-error" organic farmer.
....."trial and error" only works well when there is no error, or when another trial alleviates the error. The problem there is... "why did the new trial work" ? You won't know without testing beforehand (as a baseline) and afterwards , as a result.

Back