'FRANKENSTORM' Hurricane Sandy engineered via chemtrails

She speaks of "infra"sonic undulation, then "sonic" undulation. Infrasonic means below the frequency of sound, and sonic is within the frequency of sound.
So far as I know, no one heard any of these sounds, and I don't know of any physical way that sounds can influence clouds in the sky. I just went out and shouted at the sky. Nothing happened. If sounds were able to cause clouds to undulate, why ddn't anyone hear these sounds?

The "dumps" she points out don't look like anything being dumped, they look lke convective cells of rising air making clouds brighter than the surounding clouds.
These are an odinary occurrence around hurricanes and are commonly known as "thunderstorms", fairly common.

I think she is just making stuff up.

The "Reverend" Michele sees herself as quite important:

Reverend Michelle.JPG

She is asking for attention, and gving it might simply be feeding the beast.

She speaks of "infra"sonic undulation, then "sonic" undulation. Infrasonic means below the frequency of sound, and sonic is within the frequency of sound.
So far as I know, no one heard any of these sounds, and I don't know of any physical way that sounds can influence clouds in the sky. I just went out and shouted at the sky. Nothing happened. If sounds were able to cause clouds to undulate, why ddn't anyone hear these sounds?

The "dumps" she points out don't look like anything being dumped, they look lke convective cells of rising air making clouds brighter than the surounding clouds.
These are an odinary occurrence around hurricanes and are commonly known as "thunderstorms", fairly common.

I think she is just making stuff up.

The "Reverend" Michele sees herself as quite important:

Reverend Michelle.JPG

She is asking for attention, and gving it might simply be feeding the beast.

wow...love how everyone on here attacks peoples cores to discredit them...and also how all messages need to be fed through a monitor to get seen... for a group that claims to be "debunkers" you sure do only like to allow YOUR side ...that pretty much blows every shred of credibility I had for this place... amazing!

wow...love how everyone on here attacks peoples cores to discredit them...and also how all messages need to be fed through a monitor to get seen... for a group that claims to be "debunkers" you sure do only like to allow YOUR side ...that pretty much blows every shred of credibility I had for this place... amazing!

Well, if you'd like to register, then you can go ahead and post all the evidence you like without me having to approve it.

And what is it that has not got though the "monitor"? It's really just there to keep out spam, and I approve just about everything as quickly as I can.

unregistered, you say you want to speak for your side. I'm sure that Mick will allow you to have your say as he already has, so go ahead and tell us what that information is. Do you believe the "Reverend"? Not much of what she says makes any sense at all to me.

For a bit of perspective on "Frankenstorm"....

hurricane.PNG

Damage caused mainly by proximity to some of the most densely populated parts of North America...

I have to say that I'm pretty annoyed with the BBC's coverage of this 'superstorm' in the UK. I do feel for all those effected by it but they've gone way over the top. I actually heard one of their reporters say it the winds in NY were at 'maximum force'. I don't recall hearing anything about it when it was killing people in the Carribbean.

Your infographic is somewhat deceptive. It shows Hurricane Katrina as a category 5 storm. It was indeed that strong for a short time out in the Gulf, but it was only a Category 3 when it made landfall.

I received several thousand dollars of damage from Hurricane Rita a few weeks later, but nobody remembers that storm.

Katrina:
Fatalities 1,833 confirmed[1]
Damage $108 billion

Rita:
Fatalities 97 – 125
Damage $12 billion

It is somewhat humorous to watch the media go bananas over a tropical storm like Sandy. I admit, storms like this are much worse for people unaccustomed to them. I have in storage the equipment to mitigate them; generators, gasoline cans, ice chests, chain saw, 12 volt lighting, radio communication gear, etc.

I empathize with people who don't have preps. Sitting in the dark for a week while all your food begins to rot and stink is not fun.

infrasonic is used in scientific literature.

What stands out for me is the claim sound waves pulled the tornado out of its natural way. I'm not a meterology expert so I'm going to look into what exactly caused winds to change direction, though temps and pressure gradients.

As for the purported action of sound waves, waves don't move matter. What haarp could do at best is heat up part of the atmosphere, but they do that with HF's and I can't envision them to have the energy to do it over houndreds of miles to an extent it would have any impact. Anyway, ULF's energy is so low that they wouldn't impact clouds. The lower energy they give on the following chart is for a 3Hz wave http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ght_spectrum.svg/324px-Light_spectrum.svg.png If the patterns on her picture were to be caused by sound waves, the wave length would have to spans hundreds of km's, which would pull the corresponding frenquency and energy down to even more abysmal levels.

Frequency (f)Wavelength (λ)
10 Hz34.4 meters
0.1 Hz3400 m
0.001 Hz344 kilometers

That's another interesting starting point.

Since the storms path and intensity was accurately predicted several days before, then surely any steering manipulation would have to be done at least 24 hours before the initial forecast?

It would also have to manipulate vastly more than the storm itself. A storm is not like a cannonball you can roll in one direction and it keeps going. Any manipulation would have manipulate ALL the weather systems around the storm.

I'm not interested in debunking this woman.
Having viewed some of her other videos, I observed a familiar pattern I have seen before.
1. She doesn't have a clue about any sort of science.
2. She simply makes stuff up as she goes along.
3. She is copying others like Scott Stevens.
4. She is obviously mentally ill and an attention seeker.
5. No reasonable person, and especially no scientifically literate person will ever take her seriously.

She's had 2-3 million views this week. By now she must be literally radiant, gazing down on the little people gathered at her feet:

Reverend Michelle.JPG

I was told that for a brief spell the clouds over Seattle moved in the 'wrong direction' a while ago.
The Administrator 'analogies' a cannonball. If some heating / RF/system could be focused on the
ionosphere (and nobody knows why a cyclone moves in any particular direction (?) perhaps the
system is far more finely balanced than we realise and like a spinning top can wander - but the cannonball
stationary but slowly turning on the centre of the steel deck of a floating circular pontoon, say 40 feet in diameter
on a calm lake, CAN be steered by subtle forces e.g. a very small animal walking round the edge of the pontoon.
In this way it can be led in any direction. Does somebody know something that we don't?

The canonball analogy was to illustrate the lack of inertia in the movement of a storm. I'm saying it's not like a cannonball. It's more like a ballon. If you were strong enough you could throw a cannonball 500 miles. But no matter how strong you are you can only throw a balloon a few feet. It does not have enough inertia (to counteract drag).

The only way a balloon can travel a long way is if the surrounding air carries it a long way. To steer a hurricane you need to control all the surrounding air masses, not so much the hurricane (although you could conceivable alter the path of you could speed it up or slow it down).

I was told that for a brief spell the clouds over Seattle moved in the 'wrong direction' a while ago.
The Administrator 'analogies' a cannonball. If some heating / RF/system could be focused on the
ionosphere (and nobody knows why a cyclone moves in any particular direction (?) perhaps the
system is far more finely balanced than we realise and like a spinning top can wander - but the cannonball
stationary but slowly turning on the centre of the steel deck of a floating circular pontoon, say 40 feet in diameter
on a calm lake, CAN be steered by subtle forces e.g. a very small animal walking round the edge of the pontoon.
In this way it can be led in any direction. Does somebody know something that we don't?

I studied meteorology and have lived in Oregon for about 6 years. I'm also a NWS Skywarn spotter and a member of the Cloud Appreciation Society. Clouds in the PacNW can move in any direction, although the most common motion is from W-E, sometimes they move from E-W or N-S or S-N depending on the location of pressure systems and upper level jetstreams. A few weeks ago there was a "rex block" over the eastern Pacific with a low pressure off the coast of CA and high pressure off the coast of WA/BC that created some nice offshore flow for the PacNW and clouds drifting from E-W.

We do know why a cyclone moves in a particular direction. Steering winds are how we're able to forecast the track of cyclones with a fairly high degree of accuracy.

The motion of hurricanes depends on the atmospheric steering currents present at that time and on the internal dynamics of the individual hurricane. The dominant steering influence for Atlantic hurricanes during most of their journey through the tropical latitudes is the trade winds, which flow from east to west and set developing hurricanes on their westward course across the Atlantic, toward North and Central American coastlines.

Large atmospheric features, such as high and low pressure systems, produce winds capable of changing or maintaining the course of hurricanes that enter their area and come under their influence. The Bermuda High Pressure System or Subtropical Ridge, a semi-permanent high pressure system that occupies various positions in the Atlantic Ocean, contributes to the motion of most Atlantic hurricanes, whether they be in the Atlantic, the Caribbean, or the Gulf of Mexico.

Hurricanes can no more cross through high pressure than a bouncing ball can pass through a brick wall; they have to go around it. In the northern hemisphere, the winds around high pressure flow in a clockwise direction. Those clockwise winds around the Bermuda High are capable of capturing a passing hurricane that might have been heading in a westward direction and "turning" it back toward the north or northeast.

Nice analogy Mick, spot on.

Lol at this place and this thread. I thought like "Mick's" billion dollar bankrolled disinfo site, it would offer at least some compelling silly-science but instead it's a bunch of fools who are either paid disinfo or sheeple who think their isnt something going on in the world right now and that everything is how the TV presents it to be..... Sad!

It's not that hard to understand this stuff. Look at the Gakona Magnetometer readings on the 22nd and you cN see tjat During the creation of Sandy, the "spectral density" graph was dense throughout the spectrum! Lol! Its so easy to ses this stuff. And about Micks comment about "Zapping the storm" on his updated haarpstatus.com (updated the night before it was featured in a Mainstream Media article about how HAARP didn't control sandy because it can't - Google this "Thailand POD reveals US plot to kill people using natural disasters"- there's no science to skewbunk so you'll just have to make some sentences contrast each other with Bold font to pretend to skewbunk it.

I contdol the weathee myself locally and the chemtrails do not ever pass over my community no matter how hard they spray.

Kevin says HAARPstatus.com isn't his websits- I disagree and is it fake? Sort of- it does take readings from ionospheric activity and it does and has predicted several weather anomalies well before they happened- and all the exif data says 2010 which means nothing btw- but it does not actually use instruments in different states. It's still a reliable source in times like this, as it had sandy down 8 days in advance where it would make landfall.

Also look up GWEN towers - originally sold to the public by ELATE a Russian company offered local weather modification for 200sqft from one device - or google "The Electromagnetic Spectrum: Low intensity conflict and modedn technology" (FWD by Newt Gingrich lol its from the 80's)

"I yelled at the clouds and they didn't move".....

Seriously?

Oh right my point, you wouldnt zap a hurricane lol.

They want you to believe orgone energy is a lie - or as Tesla called it, Scaler/Zero-point energy. It is earth energy and very real! How do I know? Because I have orgonite and I've measured with both an Ion and EMF meter (android phones can even read EMF [put it on airplane mode] now.) And the results were amazing. EMF dropped below 16 uT's! The Ion meter spiked to over 200 - all when being placed over an orgonite pyramid!

Hell free energy us real! We are all slaves and we dont have to be!

Zapping: Frequencies draw the storms or clouds closer or farther depending on their position and wavelength.

Earrhs natural frequency is ~ 7.8hz I think. Definitely an ELF.

Life is beautiful this planet is beautiful and there is so much more to it than we are being told so much more history so much more to discover and we are being oppressed by the same group who have been in power for thousands of years.

Look within your heart to see who's telling the truth, & you'll be alright ^_^

How is it that there was eyewall lightning in Katrina and the other 2 hurricanes that year which magnetometer readings showed a fully induced state during the creation as well as regeneration of all 3...?????

Hurricanes are not horizontal winds they cant create the friction needed to crwate lighting especially in the eye wall. Some real frankenstorms is what those were!

Oh and contrary to popular belief, Hurricanes occur as a result of planetary axis wobble as we are headed toward a pole shift and it is that wobble which enables these hurricanes to form (or HAARP or a HAArP system)

Hopefully someone will wake up today.

Lol at this place and this thread. I thought like "Mick's" billion dollar bankrolled disinfo site, it would offer at least some compelling silly-science but instead it's a bunch of fools who are either paid disinfo or sheeple who think their isnt something going on in the world right now and that everything is how the TV presents it to be..... Sad!

I think you're overestimating the cost of hosting a website just a tad.

It's not that hard to understand this stuff. Look at the Gakona Magnetometer readings on the 22nd and you cN see tjat During the creation of Sandy, the "spectral density" graph was dense throughout the spectrum! Lol! Its so easy to ses this stuff. And about Micks comment about "Zapping the storm" on his updated haarpstatus.com (updated the night before it was featured in a Mainstream Media article about how HAARP didn't control sandy because it can't - Google this "Thailand POD reveals US plot to kill people using natural disasters"- there's no science to skewbunk so you'll just have to make some sentences contrast each other with Bold font to pretend to skewbunk it.

Don't bother linking to any data backing that up.

I contdol the weathee myself locally and the chemtrails do not ever pass over my community no matter how hard they spray.

I spat out my coffee at this, what a gem.

Kevin says HAARPstatus.com isn't his websits- I disagree and is it fake? Sort of- it does take readings from ionospheric activity and it does and has predicted several weather anomalies well before they happened- and all the exif data says 2010 which means nothing btw- but it does not actually use instruments in different states. It's still a reliable source in times like this, as it had sandy down 8 days in advance where it would make landfall.

Yeah, the exif data means nothing, totally. The fact it was last modified with photoshop has no bearing whatsoever on the validity of what was depicted. Mhmm.
Pretty sure forecasting groups had a good idea of where sandy would be making landfall 8 days in advance. Feel free to provide evidence otherwise.

Also look up GWEN towers - originally sold to the public by ELATE a Russian company offered local weather modification for 200sqft from one device - or google "The Electromagnetic Spectrum: Low intensity conflict and modedn technology" (FWD by Newt Gingrich lol its from the 80's)

"I yelled at the clouds and they didn't move".....

Seriously?

Oh right my point, you wouldnt zap a hurricane lol.

They want you to believe orgone energy is a lie - or as Tesla called it, Scaler/Zero-point energy. It is earth energy and very real! How do I know? Because I have orgonite and I've measured with both an Ion and EMF meter (android phones can even read EMF [put it on airplane mode] now.) And the results were amazing. EMF dropped below 16 uT's! The Ion meter spiked to over 200 - all when being placed over an orgonite pyramid!

Hell free energy us real! We are all slaves and we dont have to be!

Zapping: Frequencies draw the storms or clouds closer or farther depending on their position and wavelength.

Earrhs natural frequency is ~ 7.8hz I think. Definitely an ELF.

Life is beautiful this planet is beautiful and there is so much more to it than we are being told so much more history so much more to discover and we are being oppressed by the same group who have been in power for thousands of years.

Look within your heart to see who's telling the truth, & you'll be alright ^_^

Welp, your credibility was already in question with your first remark, but that seals the deal for me. I take it you have no real conviction in your beliefs, otherwise you'd argue a tad more convincingly than "here's all this stuff I think is going on", such as linking to real material to back up your claims(granted I'm sure most of what you would link to has been debunked).

unregistered said:
How is it that there was eyewall lightning in Katrina and the other 2 hurricanes that year which magnetometer readings showed a fully induced state during the creation as well as regeneration of all 3...?????

Hurricanes are not horizontal winds they cant create the friction needed to crwate lighting especially in the eye wall. Some real frankenstorms is what those were!

Oh and contrary to popular belief, Hurricanes occur as a result of planetary axis wobble as we are headed toward a pole shift and it is that wobble which enables these hurricanes to form (or HAARP or a HAArP system)

I'm gonna go ahead and assume this is the same person, given how close the responses are chronologically.

I don't think you really understand how slowly polar shift occurs and the fact that it does not involve relative motion of the spin axis with respect to the planet.

I'm not really sure why I'm wasting my time responding to someone who no doubt won't return.

The Gakona Magnetometer does not measure HAARP activity.

It measures fluctuations in the Earth's magnetic field, these are primarily caused by the solar wind, and so are indicative of solar storms.

Think you're real smart, eh?
When the trails become invisible......
Guess what?
Even when you don't see it, it is all still there!

What does that mean??:confused::confused:

Hurricanes are not horizontal winds they cant create the friction needed to crwate lighting especially in the eye wall.

I think you wil lfind there is plenty "horizintal winds" in a hurricane.:rolleyes:

Try reading this thread about lightening in hurrucases and perhaps look at the links for more technical information.

Feel free

1500 mile wide storm fed by chem trails which have been recorded and posted on you tube by many citizens across the north east prior to the storm.
Check out cloud seeding UNCLASSIFIED TOP SECRET
1950s after a small cloud was seeded and used to wipe out the ho chi mihn trail.

Weather manipulation has been and is used all over the world.Its OLD news

They can Steer,kill,feed,create storms. Fact is they have been steering storms out to sea for quite some time. The govt was offered a small private fleet of planes for a 6000.00 a month fee they would steer all storms by the person who "invented and documented the experiments which ultimatly became topsecret
but the govt refused.

You tube the father of weather control for technical info on how clouds are turned into storms. Lol Dubai is turning the deserts green using weather control.

Haarp has many sub stations that spit out ELF.the govt and MIC think citizens are too dumb to catch on to what is really going on. Debunking the Revs Video is feeding right into the mentality they want the everyday jo schmo to have.

Facts are there is information ALL OVER on how they have been and still are Chemtrailing aluminumoxide to "protect the ozone layer" for years.On the same hand if you seed a cloud it will double triple and pull in clouds near it until you have a huge storm.

Russias woodpecker which is ELF screwed up the weather for a long time until they shut it down.The jet streams returned back to the way they were prior to them turning it on.

The storm has every signature of geo engineering.They seen a coldfront and walked it right up the coast as they fed it and it grew.

Question 1 Why didnt they kill it? Or Force it out to sea? They Def have the capability.
Question 2 When was the last 1500mile wide storm?On the US east coast...

Since the topic is debunking this Woman. I would have to agree with her about the chemtrails and the ELF waves cause they are caught red handed.
The actual HAARP station would be overkill in this situation.But Elf was def used.Like I said theres substations all over the place to steer the waves.

Common sense. Basic math. WHY did they let this happen? Since they did. YOU MUST consider they wanted it to happen. If they wanted it to happen,you MUST consider,they made it happen. Taking into consideration its as simple as sending 5 jets into the sky to steer it out to sea well before it hit the cold front.

In light of that,The Rev is at the forefront of conspiracys as she was the first one to make a video .Shes a little excited,but I think shes accurate with most of what she thinks,but a little off on her representation.

So.......IDK where that leaves her. The funkasonicadulation and tecratesla vomit was annoying do ya see it! as well. But I give her credit for trying to enlighten
everyone to the reality of whats going on.Dont hate cause she got alota hits.That means that alot more people are putting 2 and 2 together and = geo engineered and haarp storm.

infrasonic is used in scientific literature.

What stands out for me is the claim sound waves pulled the tornado out of its natural way. I'm not a meterology expert so I'm going to look into what exactly caused winds to change direction, though temps and pressure gradients.

As for the purported action of sound waves, waves don't move matter.

Sound waves dont move matter huh? Are you sure about that?

The ELF waves work in tandom with the metals in the air.or even dust particles for that matter.Do some research since your commenting on someones credability.IDK seems logical no?

[The following was originall posted by an "Unregistered", but got a bit messed up during moderation, sorry]

this is why I never waste my time I write like 400000000000 word response with like evvery link on the internet and this time not from my smartphone and what do you know my browser accidenatlly resets and it all goes bye bye.

Oh well. Maybe another time. I just don't have time right now honestly. and I doubt many people on here would wake up anyways if the cold hard facts were right in front of their face, because they already often are...

here is one link.. one link out of a few thousand http://asiancorrespondent.com/84955...-to-kill-people-by-causing-natural-disasters/

interesting article here about haarp before conspiracies were raging. HMM

http://arcticcircle.uconn.edu/VirtualClassroom/HAARP/acf.html

I like finding old webpages not available to the public anymore. They reveal interesting things. OH I wish I hadn't let that get deleted. Its okay. Satan has control over this realm anyways. IT's natural for him to win.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040428232201/http://www-star.stanford.edu/~vlf/

I dont feel like typing again but some of these links are up on my browser still so I;ll just make this look like a crap presenation and post them without actually typing anything - of course that will give away alll my secrets so I wont post all of them just some

http://books.google.com/books?id=nSeBEQ2wGlUC&pg=PA93&lpg=PA93&dq=haarp+1.7+gigawatt+popular+science&source=bl&ots=XfmoOchTat&sig=uSemSSs_2nHnpv7SapVO8Whd87w&hl=en&sa=X&ei=YIiXUNLYCeeG2gXOkIDoBA&ved=0CEYQ6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q=haarp%201.7%20gigawatt%20popular%20science&f=false

http://www.scribd.com/full/112154913?access_key=key-b7fnwt3fdwgmvuy7bon

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/dangerroom/2009/07/haarp_1990.pdf

http://i.imgur.com/JH9UG.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ktlKN.png

such a beautifully written and spellchecked piece down the drain and only a few random slides and links left out to post in a weak attempt at would could have been enlightenment for some. Dont consume the fluoride kiddies it will be the death of you and it makes you extra dumb.

http://1.usa.gov/JtAcY2

http://bit.ly/KmU3X8

the shills are going crazy attacking this study http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/24/idUS127920+24-Jul-2012+PRN20120724 the cracked com article against that study was so vile and written with so much hate and disgust what is up with people today.

1500 mile wide storm fed by chem trails which have been recorded and posted on you tube by many citizens across the north east prior to the storm.
Check out cloud seeding UNCLASSIFIED TOP SECRET
1950s after a small cloud was seeded and used to wipe out the ho chi mihn trail.

Weather manipulation has been and is used all over the world.Its OLD news

They can Steer,kill,feed,create storms. Fact is they have been steering storms out to sea for quite some time. The govt was offered a small private fleet of planes for a 6000.00 a month fee they would steer all storms by the person who "invented and documented the experiments which ultimatly became topsecret
but the govt refused.

You tube the father of weather control for technical info on how clouds are turned into storms. Lol Dubai is turning the deserts green using weather control.

Haarp has many sub stations that spit out ELF.the govt and MIC think citizens are too dumb to catch on to what is really going on. Debunking the Revs Video is feeding right into the mentality they want the everyday jo schmo to have.

Facts are there is information ALL OVER on how they have been and still are Chemtrailing aluminumoxide to "protect the ozone layer" for years.On the same hand if you seed a cloud it will double triple and pull in clouds near it until you have a huge storm.

Russias woodpecker which is ELF screwed up the weather for a long time until they shut it down.The jet streams returned back to the way they were prior to them turning it on.

The storm has every signature of geo engineering.They seen a coldfront and walked it right up the coast as they fed it and it grew.

Question 1 Why didnt they kill it? Or Force it out to sea? They Def have the capability.
Question 2 When was the last 1500mile wide storm?On the US east coast...

Since the topic is debunking this Woman. I would have to agree with her about the chemtrails and the ELF waves cause they are caught red handed.
The actual HAARP station would be overkill in this situation.But Elf was def used.Like I said theres substations all over the place to steer the waves.

Common sense. Basic math. WHY did they let this happen? Since they did. YOU MUST consider they wanted it to happen. If they wanted it to happen,you MUST consider,they made it happen. Taking into consideration its as simple as sending 5 jets into the sky to steer it out to sea well before it hit the cold front.

In light of that,The Rev is at the forefront of conspiracys as she was the first one to make a video .Shes a little excited,but I think shes accurate with most of what she thinks,but a little off on her representation.

So.......IDK where that leaves her. The funkasonicadulation and tecratesla vomit was annoying do ya see it! as well. But I give her credit for trying to enlighten
everyone to the reality of whats going on.Dont hate cause she got alota hits.That means that alot more people are putting 2 and 2 together and = geo engineered and haarp storm.

This person person doesn't really deserve a response, considering they've haven't bothered to read the other threads on here where these oft-repeated claims have been proven false. Also their grammar, diction, and the fact they're unregistered indicates to me that it would be a waste of time putting together a thorough counter-argument.

No need to argue with me.I just voiced my opinion and pointed out some facts.
I visit this site regularly cause theres alot of good info.Your argument should be about Haarp.

If i had time I would put links to the experiments where they make clouds from ELF in a small Demo,which Im sure you and most have seen if you have any real intrest in the topic.Or the truth.

It bothers me that I seen that woman being attacked for trying to enlighten people about whats really going on.Obviously her charecter is being put
out in the open and questioned picked apart and her being a "reverend" makes it kinda not cool. Mentally ill and attention seeker,etc etc.Not cool.

I would expect that from luciferian governmental debunkers who are trying to steer people from the truth.Or an Immature person.
First thing to discredit someone is call them crazy. Thats the first SIGN and RED FLAG that someones REALLY ONTO SOMETHING and you should give it a second look when people try to dismiss someones claim by calling them crazy.

Mr Mick seems intelligent enough to make a good argument based on real documentation,studies,graphs and the such.But..I fear since this is a debunking forum he leans toward that side of the fence.Which is his perogitive. His talent would be more appreciated supporting the truth objectivly and moderating this forums posts a little more ethnicly. The name calling should not be allowed.

The last post has some verry strong information.Supporting the reality of Haarp.

Conspiracys these days are becomming more and more the TRUTH and if your sharp enough to do your due dillagance properly and use your info ,you can make an accurate appraisal of the truth pretty easy.
The problem is that the TRUTH is hidden from the Citizens and the lies are so thick that no one can figure out whats going on anymore so they just go about their day with their heads in the sand and hope tomorrows gonna be OK.

I seen a video that actually showed the storm getting hit by bursts of 5second waves "Blue and Red on the graph" ,from across the ocean.Im pretty sure they represented high and low frequencies.But the video has since disapeared from you tube.If anyone saved it.That would be nice to add to this threAD

What is the "wrong" direction for a cloud to move in?

Hello, new guy here. I don't know much about the scientific side of things, but I do know somewhat about the science of sound.

That said, I keep seeing on Youtube where that revmichelle person persists in talking about "sonic undulation." Now, I have no degrees or real formal training in sonics, but I am a musician, and am somewhat familiar with the science of sound and musical acoustics - and I've never heard of that particular combination of words.

Does anyone on here know of that term being used before in a more reputable venue? I'm intrigued because it seems (in terms of what I know of acoustics and what little I know of meteorology) to be oxymoronic, and perhaps impossible.

"Undulation" basically just means waves. So "sonic undulation" really just means sound waves. It's the undulations of air that are sound.

It's possible she might be referring to modulation, where the amplitude or frequency of a wave is modulate in a wave-like manner (like a rising and falling tone of a siren)

It's basically like adverts for skincare products, just stick some scientific sounding words together and people lap it up without question.

This person person doesn't really deserve a response, considering they've haven't bothered to read the other threads on here where these oft-repeated claims have been proven false. Also their grammar, diction, and the fact they're unregistered indicates to me that it would be a waste of time putting together a thorough counter-argument.

I agree.

I’ve only just joined this site ...its immensely entertaining.

On a more serious note some very serious damage is being done to people’s minds. Some very confused and fragile people are posting here.

What do others think? Is this an attack on western society by subversive elements?

On a more serious note some very serious damage is being done to people’s minds. Some very confused and fragile people are posting here.

What do others think? Is this an attack on western society by subversive elements?

Which do you mean, an attack on western society by subversive elements using weather, or an attack on western society using misinformed zealotry? I think the latter is not neccessarily an attack on western society, it IS, in a sense, western society.

The idea that there is an orchestrated plot by subversive elements (which implies from within western society itself) to retard people's ability to react and think rationally to the world around them, is an interesting, and possibily new, conspiracy theory -
conspiracy theories as a whole being a conspiracy.

The idea that there is an orchestrated plot by subversive elements (which implies from within western society itself) to retard people's ability to react and think rationally to the world around them, is an interesting, and possibily new, conspiracy theory -
conspiracy theories as a whole being a conspiracy.

The idea isn't all that new. One reason I got into debunking chemtrails was when I voluntered to do some research for a major conspiracy theorist, the late William Cooper.

He saw bogus conspiracy theories as detrimental to the theories he considered to be real and provable. He first asked me to look into chemtrails in 1999
because he thought it could be driven by "subversive" elements.

Do we know who is really responsible for this hoax and why it has come about?

What is being achieved by spreading this disinformation?

Do we know who is really responsible for this hoax and why it has come about?

What is being achieved by spreading this disinformation?

1.In 1999 I explained what is documentable about how the hoax started:
http://goodsky.homestead.com/files/evolution.html
The main ideology of those who started it were 'right wing'.

2.Early promotion was by William Thomas(green left ideology) in a series of articles, and radio coverage by Jeff Rense and Art Bell.

3.Things limped along after 2005, and rebounded after 2007-8 through the work of the Mt. Shasta/Rosalind Peterson(green-left) rain sample claims.

4.The WITWATS film (2010) was originally a project of the Los Angeles chapter of "We Are Change".

Whatever has been "achieved" depends on how you look at things and is still a story in progress. Perhaps many years wil pass before a final account can be made.
Some time in the future you might have to buy my book to find out!

1.In 1999 I explained what is documentable about how the hoax started:
http://goodsky.homestead.com/files/evolution.html
The main ideology of those who started it were 'right wing'.

2.Early promotion was by William Thomas(green left ideology) in a series of articles, and radio coverage by Jeff Rense and Art Bell.

3.Things limped along after 2005, and rebounded after 2007-8 through the work of the Mt. Shasta/Rosalind Peterson(green-left) rain sample claims.

4.The WITWATS film (2010) was originally a project of the Los Angeles chapter of "We Are Change".

Whatever has been "achieved" depends on how you look at things and is still a story in progress. Perhaps many years wil pass before a final account can be made.
Some time in the future you might have to buy my book to find out!

Jay, I don't know if you can do anything about it as it's been so long, but a good portion of the links on your pages are dead.

I am aware. I took a sabbatical from about 2005 to 2010 and lost my user password, so the links went bad. If there is anything you want, you can try copying the link into archive.org, or if it's something specific, just PM me. Some day I will write a book on this.

Back