Facebook chemtrail "whistleblower"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately she seems entirely immune to reason. Seeing her stuff here just riles her up, without her reading it. She genuinely does not understand the things that she posts - which are almost entirely innocuous things clipped from the internet.

I think the best thing to do is leave her alone.

Unfortunately she seems entirely immune to reason. Seeing her stuff here just riles her up, without her reading it. She genuinely does not understand the things that she posts - which are almost entirely innocuous things clipped from the internet.

I think the best thing to do is leave her alone.
All right, all right. :oops:

Edit: I do see that she is talking about taking legal action in response to screenshots of her (public) Facebook page. I don't think that would have legs - in addition to a reasonable fair use claim, there's this in the FB Statement of Rights and Responsibilities:
When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Facebook, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
Content from External Source

Last edited:
I saw her post about having 5188 documents on "solar radiation management".
She posts some quotes from various documents that she admits she does not understand them at all.
She is asking anybody to help her decipher what the documents are saying.
One attempt from a post-er, a Wikipedia quote. No other takers so far.
It seems that none of her FB friends understand it either.

To her credit, at least she is looking, and asking.

I have a feeling though, that any answers she gets, entirely depends on the source of those answers....and only if it agrees with her viewpoint.
Her "whistleblower" tells her stuff she does not understand, but he believes in conspiracies.. ...so she believes it, even without understanding it.

That is what makes her susceptible to either a hoax, biased, or incorrect information.
I've seen her chastise her own followers, when they attempt to correct her.

It seems while she admits not understanding much of the material she has collected, she still believes it supports her notion of chemtrails.

Copy pasties of published abstracts with various research facility affiliations touted as private correspondence between scientists at one research center? Totally pwned. Just... wow.

Here's another example from today:
Madison8-20.jpg
Madison8-20b.jpg

That's the abstract from this 2013 conference proceedings article. It appears to be about measuring aerosols as part of the process of evaluating where to site the Cherenkov Telescope Array. Looks like they have evil astronomers in on the conspiracy, too! :)

Makes me wonder, is this vast file of "personal emails" that she was talking about really just examples from the published literature containing the keyword "aerosols"?

I did have a sneeky peak the other day and with this article included that would mean 3 from the same conference. That is especially strange as the emails are supposed to be 10 years old and from BNL. FFS she made reference to Barium and Strontium in stars!!!

Politeness policy not withstanding, after reading her material and listening to her radio shows I suspect that she is not been hoaxed but is doing this herself, consciously or not.

For her this has been an exercise in attention seeking and she has failed to get the attention of the main CT sites. I presume they all have the ability use Google and she is a cut and paste researcher. Unfortunately the only people, outside of her own entourage, that have taken some notice have been us. That has given her the chance to legitimise her paranoia and also feeds her need for attention.

At the end of the day I suspect we are dealing with someone either ill or with a potentially vunerable personality, and I suggest that we avoid posting about her or even just blocking her on Facebook.

I agree to a point... I reserve the right to point out the bunk however, without necessarily commentating on the bunkee.

Are there any infographics explaining the chemtrail misunderstanding of the use of the word "aerosols" in the meteorological sense?

Lay people that see that word seem to assume it implies chemicals deliberately inserted into the atmosphere by mankind = chemtrails.

When of course in the meteorological sense it is usually referring to naturally occurring microscopic particles of dust / soil / sea salt etc. suspended in the atmosphere.

It would be useful to quickly correct them on this point since it leads to them being convinced a whole heap of scientific research is specifically on particles deliberately added to the atmosphere (when of course most of it is on what is there in the first place)

Makes me wonder, is this vast file of "personal emails" that she was talking about really just examples from the published literature containing the keyword "aerosols"?
This is "canned knowledge". I used it to "out" David G. Stewart the producer of the "Deep Shield" hoax back in 2002:

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-the-deep-shield-hoax.351/

It's a very effective way to gather substantial sounding stuff when presented to someone who doesn't bother to check their sources, and even better when used for debunking a hoax. Cheers for digging into these. :D

There will probably be a chapter in my book listing the ancillary hoaxes which have perpetuated the central hoax of chemtrails. That chapter keeps getting longer and longer....

Ten years ago it was quite hard to find the original source of some text. Now it's trivial. Take a segment with some key words, put it in quotes, and stick it in Google. You can do the same with images.

Finding the original source of something is such a simple and key debunking technique that it might be worth trying to promote it to the believer community. Kind of like a "check Snopes" meme.

Of course not everyone checks Snopes. But some do now, and it's stemming the flood a little.

and again it happens.... I think we can consider this to be well and truly exposed as a hoax.

Madisonstar Moon
about an hour ago
"Understanding the collective dynamics and instability excitations of intense charged particle beam is of great importance for a wide variety of accelerator applications. Since the optical spectrum of barium ions is better-suited to the Laser-Induced-Fluorescence (LIF) diagnostic than cesium ions, a barium ion source is being developed to replace the cesium ion source. The new barium ion source is expected to increase the ion density as well as minimize the number of neutral barium atoms which enter the vacuum chamber. The design includes an ionizer, an extractor, and a neutral gas filter scheme. Initial test results of this new barium ion source will be presented."

The key word here is obviously "Barium". Once again taken from an abstract of a 2011 published paper from the Plasma Physics laboratory of Princeton. Again, nothing to do with the RHIC, BNL or "chemtrails.

http://accelconf.web.cern.ch/accelconf/pac2011/papers/wep276.pdf

barium source.JPG

and again it happens.... I think we can consider this to be well and truly exposed as a hoax.
So, the hoaxer claims to have specific knowledge about chemtrails but is just copy-pasting stuff anyone can find on line which has a keyword she is interested in. What is being sent to her really has no relevance to what she is looking for.

All right, all right. :oops:

Edit: I do see that she is talking about taking legal action in response to screenshots of her (public) Facebook page. I don't think that would have legs - in addition to a reasonable fair use claim, there's this in the FB Statement of Rights and Responsibilities:
When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Facebook, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
Content from External Source
I recieved a private message the other day on facebook. callng me a stalker and a shill. if she doesn`t want her posts criticised or analysed she shouldn`t make them public.

She's not really interested in discussing the material she posts.

So I suggest ignoring her. Posting about her just fuels the fire.

Mick, this really shouldn't surprise you...in my research any "suspicious" entity, like NASA or NOAA, anything remotely military, major universities, pilots, airline mechanics, aviation engineers, refuelers, air traffic control, any kind of educated scientist, meteorologists, and anyone else who uses facts to question their beliefs are viewed as being part of the great "them", and therefore not to be trusted. It seems all that anyone needs to be credible within the "chemtrail" community is state that "chemtrails are real." When "chemtrails" are real because you looked up and saw them, little things like facts do not matter at all.

These entities are not trusted unless these entities say something they want to believe. THEN they trust them.

I am so glad I did not accept her friend request on FB.
She has me blocked completely, and I don't even recall ever posting anything on her page. Perhaps it's the company I keep? I have to watch her slow spiral down by way of other posters sharing her "information."

I recieved a private message the other day on facebook. callng me a stalker and a shill. if she doesn`t want her posts criticised or analysed she shouldn`t make them public.

I've gotten those too. I have also been tagged numerous times and personally attacked, including being called short and dumpy. Like there's something wrong with that. :)

She has me blocked completely, and I don't even recall ever posting anything on her page. Perhaps it's the company I keep? I have to watch her slow spiral down by way of other posters sharing her "information."

She has blocked everyone who has "liked" metabunk for one thing.

M's facebook account seems to be missing now. I suspect it's because that image she was using for her profile was copyrighted. Someone posted there, saying they would remove the watermark for her. She knew that was done but apparently ignored the fact that the image belongs to someone. I'm sure she'll see it as part of the conspiracy to silence her.

M's facebook account seems to be missing now. I suspect it's because that image she was using for her profile was copyrighted. Someone posted there, saying they would remove the watermark for her. She knew that was done but apparently ignored the fact that the image belongs to someone. I'm sure she'll see it as part of the conspiracy to silence her.
Facebook had stopped her posting images. She is not happy with FB as they refused to take down the pages that she claimed were harrassing her so she is moving to tumblr anyway.

https://www.facebook.com/ChemtrailsAreVeryReal

Robert Bruce Norton Jr.

25 minutes ago near South Richmond, VA, United States via Mobile.

ATTENTION: Madisonstar Moon's account has been entirely deleted by facebook!!!

She has done NOTHING but share her OWN VOICE and the cowards who exploit, harass, and MANIPULATE ALL OF OUR LIVES are afraid of a woman activist who does everything she does for free and out of compassion for what is TRUE and what is RIGHT.

They are stalking evil cowarda who are afraid of the truth getting out which is ALL she was doing. It was HER PERSONAL VOICE that they have silenced and what they have done is illegal, immoral, unconstitutional, and WRONG.

I will NOT rest until justice is brought to the bastards responsible for this immoral censorship and abuse.

They will not be getting away with this atrocious behavior.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

https://www.facebook.com/ChemtrailsAreVeryReal

Robert Bruce Norton Jr.

25 minutes ago near South Richmond, VA, United States via Mobile.

ATTENTION: Madisonstar Moon's account has been entirely deleted by facebook!!!

She has done NOTHING but share her OWN VOICE and the cowards who exploit, harass, and MANIPULATE ALL OF OUR LIVES are afraid of a woman activist who does everything she does for free and out of compassion for what is TRUE and what is RIGHT.

They are stalking evil cowarda who are afraid of the truth getting out which is ALL she was doing. It was HER PERSONAL VOICE that they have silenced and what they have done is illegal, immoral, unconstitutional, and WRONG.

I will NOT rest until justice is brought to the bastards responsible for this immoral censorship and abuse.

They will not be getting away with this atrocious behavior.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ignore them, they're acting like children. They've taken their pages totally private and she has moved to Tumblr. Move along, nothing to see here. No one's page has been deactivated, it's just a plea for more attention.

Ignore them, they're acting like children. They've taken their pages totally private and she has moved to Tumblr. Move along, nothing to see here. No one's page has been deactivated, it's just a plea for more attention.

No, I really think (given the amount of outrage going on in the CT circles over at FB) that MM's page has genuinely be taken down. Not to say that FB might not give it back to her on appeal, but, for now, she's outta there.

I suspect this is exactly it. She even left the original watermarked image (the watermark being the URL of the stock image library from where she nicked it) on her wall, so anyone could see where she'd ripped it from. The perfect crime!

[edit] - I see she was also using the image on her tumblr page, but has since removed it from there, which adds a little more weight to the copyright infringement theory.

I see a message on her Tumblr account page, I think it is from MM, saying that Facebook did give her an explanation. She doesn't say what the that explanation was.

I see a message on her Tumblr account page, I think it is from MM, saying that Facebook did give her an explanation. She doesn't say what the that explanation was.

She's saying FB closed her down because she was using a personal page to run a business. No mention of copyright infringements, so, the disappearance of the image in question from her tumblr account, and the closing of her facebook page could just be a coincidence?

Pretty odd decision by FB if that is the case. I can't recall anything on her page that might be construed as business-like.

Last edited:
Fascinating though it is, continuing to discuss her is just going to fuel her conviction the Metabunk is out to get her. So unless she's got some real bunk (and "Facebook shut me down" does not qualify), and unless other people are actually spreading her bunk, then I think it's best to leave her well alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back