Facebook chemtrail "whistleblower"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWCobra

Senior Member.
https://www.facebook.com/madisonstar.moon/posts/346799788784095
Scanning the comments on the announcement on her timeline there is the obligatory comment that
Madisonstar Moon I do have to be careful as MetaPUNK is s****** bricks right now lo

However, this comment failed to raise any red flags amongst her followers, and really I think it should.

Madisonstar MoonFrom our whistleblower which we will now refer to as "7" will be discussing many things. such as (7 writes) : "Based on my experiences inside SAG in the early days of deployment as a computer (Unix) Systems Administrator and my involvement and discussions with physicists from all over the world while I worked there and why I left that job. I worked on configuring the computers that were doing realtime sampling of data collected on SAG when experiments were run on the RHIC (Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider)." I don't want to discuss anything further as to the details of the broadcast for our protection.

I actually tried to warn Madison about whistleblowers after the Max Bliss thing. While i will be interested to hear the interview, I think this will end badly for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... let's hope that this isn't a CT trying to bolster their argument with outright fabrication as a response to Max's "Hornblower" debacle.

That does not look genuine. I think she is being strung along, duped, railroaded, ... what's the word? Trolled! Yes, I think she is being trolled.

Why?
Do Systems Administrators (in any OS) not call themselves "Systems Administrator"?
Physicists? OK, maybe.
What about "sampling of data collected on SAG when experiments were run on the RHIC (Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider)"?
At this place? http://www.bnl.gov/rhic/ Really?

That first "sentence" is not actually a sentence.
"Based on my experiences [some place, sometime working as something] and my involvement with [some people] while I worked there and why I left [...]."
It's all a big introductory phrase for ... nothing!

I'd like to see more. Just to be sure.

I message Madison, telling her it looked like a hoax, and it was nothing to do with me. Seems like she's been offline for a while though.

Oh, no... I reckon there will be an avalanche of these now... all fake, all hoaxes.
This conspiracy theory has been begging for it for years.

Oh, no... I reckon there will be an avalanche of these now... all fake, all hoaxes.
This conspiracy theory has been begging for it for years.
I should not admit this but I had considered a Youtube hoax indirectly. My eldest daughter is in her final year of Film Studies at uni. She is planning on making a film about a day in the life of a NWO henchman. She has gained access to use one of the aircraft at the local airports visitors park and I will leave the rest to your imagination. It looks like that is on hold as we are exploring the concept of an animation using my collection of dolls, something along the lines of Action Man takes on Chemtrailing Ken and Barium Barbie.

Mick, this really shouldn't surprise you...in my research any "suspicious" entity, like NASA or NOAA, anything remotely military, major universities, pilots, airline mechanics, aviation engineers, refuelers, air traffic control, any kind of educated scientist, meteorologists, and anyone else who uses facts to question their beliefs are viewed as being part of the great "them", and therefore not to be trusted. It seems all that anyone needs to be credible within the "chemtrail" community is state that "chemtrails are real." When "chemtrails" are real because you looked up and saw them, little things like facts do not matter at all.

It doesn't surprise me. It's saddens and annoys me. People with enough energy to try to promote change are wasting that energy on nonsense.

Yeah, just wanted to post the full thing here, so she can't claim she was tricked.
https://www.facebook.com/madisonstar.moon/posts/347308675399873

It's unfortunate that the level of distrust make her believe the opposite of whatever I say.

Since when is questioning sources a bad thing one is tricked into? You'd think in light of what just happened with Max she would be extra cautious about this sources honesty.

My guess is that it is Moon trying to lend credibility to the cause given the recent wistleblower hoax. I predict
1. It never happens
Or
2. This whistleblower makes nothing but claims verifying what is already part of the chemtrail doctrine, provides no documentation or evidence to back it up and never comes out but remains anonymous. Then it will be latched onto by believers as a victory for the cause and further proof chemtrails are real.

She had a "whistleblower" on a while ago. I think he might have been the guy at the end of the Joe Rogan episode (with anti-matter in the magnetosphere). He was talking about cell phone towers. I only listened to a snippet.

https://www.facebook.com/madisonsta...comment_id=1640614&offset=0&total_comments=13

• Madisonstar Moon: )P awesome comments guys and MetaPUNK is still sending me massages about it LOL they must be scared MetaPUNK writes: "That RHIC one whatever he mentioned, is a particle collider. I can't imagine any possible use for anything to do with SAG or SRM. So just be careful."
    3 hours ago · Like · 2

• Madisonstar Moon
    From whistleblower "7" : "I've sat on this information and have tried to tell my friends about the dangers of chemtrails which has cost me a lot. I don't say much to people anymore. That's why I seek out people on FB to network with that are "AWAKE". You're a kind and generous person Madison. I can hear in your voice your sincere tone of speaking. I want to help, I am totally committed to the truth. It's a crazy time we live in with Morgellons and HAARP out there. I have to remain anonymous. You should also know that the last thing you have to worry about is me being any type of fake. I'm the real deal as they say. The proof is there. Now I'm seeing chemtrails in TV commercials and movies and it sickens me. I will remain anonymous, but I want to stand up and speak out against this cover up."
Content from External Source
It's a scam Madison. It will either be:

A) A person who has nothing new, and just gives you a bunch of old stuff like "Owning the Weather in 2025"
B) A person who makes stuff up for "the lulz", a troll basically.
C) A person who is making stuff up because they think it illustrates the importance of checking sources.

Last edited:
Huh? How is contacting her and telling her about frauds a sign of being afraid?

I hope once the hoax blows up she remembers who her real friends were. Even if she doesn't see them now.

I hope once the hoax blows up she remembers who her real friends were. Even if she doesn't see them now.

I will be really careful what I say but I can imagine that this will just make her more paranoid. After reading, and listening, to her stuff over the past months I suspect there is more going on than just a belief in chemtrails. I do think that this is an occasion for debunkers to distance themselves. I think she is been set up for a big fall and the CT community will just watch.

Madisonstar MoonFrom whistleblower "7" : "I've sat on this information and have tried to tell my friends about the dangers of chemtrails which has cost me a lot. I don't say much to people anymore. That's why I seek out people on FB to network with that are "AWAKE". You're a kind and generous person Madison. I can hear in your voice your sincere tone of speaking. I want to help, I am totally committed to the truth. It's a crazy time we live in with Morgellons and HAARP out there. I have to remain anonymous. You should also know that the last thing you have to worry about is me being any type of fake. I'm the real deal as they say. The proof is there. Now I'm seeing chemtrails in TV commercials and movies and it sickens me. I will remain anonymous, but I want to stand up and speak out against this cover up."

Madison, the flattery is there, he is telling you what you want to hear. He is setting you up as the hero in your own mind. Unless he comes to the table with real documents, this is a con of some kind. My advice would be to ask for documentation first before you run with something like this. Real whislteblowers don't expose themselves like this until the irrefutable documentation is in place ready to show. The Chief of Police doesn't publish anonymous letters from mafia figures before he hands down an indictment, does he? Think here, who benefits if a whistleblower exposes himself before e actually has something to expose? All signs of a con. He has likely already done some flattery and sent you something which might look documentary to you but in the end will be nothing. Word.

Mick Westis post: 60359 said:
htitps://www.facebook.com/madisonstar.moon/pstrive forstsHonest347308675399873?comment_id=1640614&offset=0&total_comments=13

• Madisonstar Moon: )P awesome comments guys and MetaPUNK is still sending me massages about it LOL they must be scared MetaPUNK writes: "That RHIC one whatever he mentioned, is a particle collider. I can't imagine any possible use for anything to do with SAG or SRM. So just be careful."
    3 hours ago · Like · 2

• Madisonstar Moon
    From whistleblower "7" : "I've sat on this information and have tried to tell my friends about the dangers of chemtrails which has cost me a lot. I don't say much to people anymore. That's why I seek out people on FB to network with that are "AWAKE". You're a kind and generous person Madison. I can hear in your voice your sincere tone of speaking. I want to help, I am totally committed to the truth. It's a crazy time we live in with Morgellons and HAARP out there. I have to remain anonymous. You should also know that the last thing you have to worry about is me being any type of fake. I'm the real deal as they say. The proof is there. Now I'm seeing chemtrails in TV commercials and movies and it sickens me. I will remain anonymous, but I want to stand up and speak out against this cover up."
It's a scam Madison. It will either be:

A) A person who has nothing new, and just gives you a bunch of old stuff like "Owning the Weather in 2025"
B) A person who makes stuff up for "the lulz", a troll basically.
C) A person who is making stuff up because they think it illustrates the importance of checking sources.
I will second this opinion, though I have come to similar conclusions on my own, a few days ago.

If is discovered to be a hoax, unfortunately it will be unjustly tied to debunkers....with no proof whatsoever that it originated here.
I recommend that if anyone here attempts such a hoax, that they be banned and/or made to show proof it was a misguided lone attempt.
Such hoaxes are dishonest and only serve to widen the divide of the efforts many of us strive for.

Complete honesty and transperency is the only way to strenghthen an argument.

It's just the core of her belief system that there is an enemy, which is evil, and "we" are it. I don't see how that could ever change. It would be too cognitively dissonant.

It's just the core of her belief system that there is an enemy, which is evil, and "we" are it. I don't see how that could ever change. It would be too cognitively dissonant.
It's the easy prescription, "If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem"
.....but without examining the problem nearly enough.
It's all too similar to a kind of idealistic racism.

I will second this opinion, though I have come to similar conclusions on my own, a few days ago.

If is discovered to be a hoax, unfortunately it will be unjustly tied to debunkers....with no proof whatsoever that it originated here.
I recommend that if anyone here attempts such a hoax, that they be banned and/or made to show proof it was a misguided lone attempt.
Such hoaxes are dishonest and only serve to widen the divide of the efforts many of us strive for.

Complete honesty and transperency is the only way to strenghthen an argument.

Indeed, which is why I'm making it as clear as possible to Madison that I think it's a hoax, and it did not come from me, or Metabunk.

At least she's actually reading my warnings, so she can't claim to be unaware of them.

https://www.facebook.com/madisonstar.moon/posts/347663465364394

Madisonstar Moon
4 hours ago
Here goes Mick West again trying to scare me away from broadcasting my whistleblower. This was in my mailbox this morning. Mick West writes:
"It's a scam Madison. It will be one of:
A person who makes stuff up for "the lulz", a troll basically.
If you don't double-check what he says, then you are just helping spread the scam."
1Like · Share
  • 20 people like this.

• Madisonstar Moon
    Mick West has NO CLUE who our whistleblower even is. How he can make statements like this shows what a shill he really is. He is attempting to silence me and his tactics are WEAK. To Mick West from Madisonstar Moon: "suck it up Nancy... it's going down and you can't stop us. Cheers"
    3 hours ago · Edited · Like · 11

• Tim Majkowski
    Mick is the biggest dis-information agent that I have ever seen. It was obvious that he was talking out of his ass on Joe Rogans Question Everything. The issue of chem-trails will come to light and people like him will be tried for their crimes. At very least he will always be know as a liar. The proof is in the skies, open your eyes. Denial is not an option.
    3 hours ago · Like · 7

• Robert Bruce Norton Jr.
    Tim, thank you for seeing through Mick's web of lies. It's really sad that anyone would ever believe anything he says.
    2 hours ago via mobile · Like · 5

• Robert Bruce Norton Jr.
    I think its hilarious that Mick West is warning Madison about trolls.
    about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 5

• Sonya Necaise
    Then why is the douche bag so worried if it's just "TROLLZ" doing it for THE LULZ. That was a veiled insult to anonymous and 4chan, I do believe, hmmm, who is the troll here again??? Ahhh,...Me thinks he doth protest too much,.....flippin' ass clown,...screw that idiot Madisonstar Moon,.....
    about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 3

• Eva Crawford
    he is the Goblin King!!
    about an hour ago · Like · 1

• Sonya Necaise
    Mike West and metabunk disgusts me to the max but up have to say that presently Joe Rogan is the reigning king of disgust to me at this time. It's so obvious he's a paid lackey. How in the hell has his sleazy ass gotten the chance to interview so many people in high levels like he has, even the retired individuals or formerly employed by such and such,..ummm,..not buying it from either side of the fence!! Former meteorologists for HAARP?? Former NSA and TSA agents?? Whatever,....Blowgan's an even bigger tool than Oblahblah,....well maybe,....nahhhhhh,....NOBAMA is still reigning BIGGEST TOOL in our history.
    about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 3

Last edited:
Hmm, I wonder what would happen if someone here talked about Madisonstar Moon the way people are talking about Mick et al. over there.

Interesting how they can "see through the web of lies" but don't point out the specific lies. They never do. One could wonder...

Interesting how they can "see through the web of lies" but don't point out the specific lies. They never do. One could wonder...

I ask all the time what is wrong on my sites. The most common answer is "all of it", or nothing. I think I've had about two actual corrections in six years.

If I was a chemtrails whistle blower, I would just go straight to a journalist. There is no logical reason to go to an "activist". Especially one like Madison. Why would you? What can she possibly offer that can help you? She has no power or influence on the general public, only a tiny group of people who already agree with the theory

If I was a chemtrails whistle blower, I would just go straight to a journalist. There is no logical reason to go to an "activist". Especially one like Madison. Why would you? What can she possibly offer that can help you? She has no power or influence on the general public, only a tiny group of people who already agree with the theory

I'm feeling the same way.
If you have really important whistle-blower info...expose it to a publicly credible source - a source that has connections to a wide audience, where it will reach the most people, not to a fringe group.........expose it to a group wider than Madison's fans or any other chemtrail leader's fans. Expose it to the public. (that is her/their goal anyways, correct ?....expose it to the public ?)
Or (if afraid it will be squashed) expose the info to both....and here.....and everywhere. Why not ? ....if it is the truth ?
Real, forthright whistle-blowing is not a whisper in someone's ear.
There is only one honest story (sometimes called a "truth")............but there are many lies, fabrications, and misunderstandings.
Which is it ?

Last edited:
I found a thin reference to SAG at the RHIC here
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/econf/C930928/papers/023.pdf

1 . INTRODUCTION

This paper describes the current status of field data collection and database operations for
the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider at Brookhaven National Lab. Data collection and survey
equipment are identified together with software, interface and data flow information. Tables,
fields, data exchange, application development, report and computational processing for the
Survey & Alignment Group (SAG) portion of the RHIC database are summarized.
and SRM here

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/getdoc/slac-pub-14709.pdf

Furthermore, we will give an overview of a fully "gridied" solution using the plug-and-play
features of Scalla architecture, replacing standard storage access with grid middleware SRM
(Storage Resource Manager)
components designed for space management and will compare the
solution with the standard Scalla approach in use in STAR for the past 2 years.
Not what we are thinking btw.

Based upon the most recent "whistleblower" post, I'm leaning towards:

https://www.facebook.com/madisonstar.moon/posts/348091718654902
Message from WHISTLEBLOWER 7 : "Give me some time and I'll put together an agenda utilizing terminology and concerns that may put you at a more acceptable level to gain respect for the issues of SRM/SAG and particulate poisoning from the fallout. I'm doing this to help further the cause. The cause you, me, and thousands of other people are fighting for: end the madness of geo-engineering because it's not designed to help anyone. It's more and more apparent that it's in place as a means to reduce the population of the world and is destroying every living thing on the Earth from plant life to animal and human life. Here is some data. Of course there is soooo much data that not all can be addressed in one document, but I have pieced together some important information that you can arm yourself with.

I worked with physicists between 2000 & 2003 at Brookhaven National Labs in NY as a Systems Administrator on the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RHIC) studying the effects of stratospheric aerosols. Working at SAG doesn't make you a geo-engineer by default. Initially it was just aerosols for SRM and weather modification like cloud seeding in the stratosphere. I was told by a physicist that the eventual goal was to do one of two things: genetic modification and depopulation. Do you know about Morgellons? molecular bio-engineering & nanobots? Thats all part of "chemtrails" and Monsanto and other companies. I know now and have had insight from co-workers at the lab. That's part of what I learned while working at Brookhaven National Labs. I will send you some information on me and where I worked when I came to know about all of this. Links, ect. A sort of personal bio based on my experiences inside SAG in the early days of deployment as a computer (Unix) Systems Administrator and my involvement and discussions with physicists from all over the world while I worked there and why I left that job. I worked on configuring the computers that were doing realtime sampling of data collected on SAG when experiments were run on the RHIC (Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider). Rest assured I am not the enemy. Right now I'm looking at a Chemtrail and furious !!! I am just a humble concerned activist who has inside information to offer for the sake of humanity. I love the cause & what I can do for you. Just listen & that's all the thanks I need!!!

I'm going to give you the facts as I know them from my work at BNL. I will provide you with facts. I will be prepared and I will give you what I know from my 3 years of working there on the aerosol program that was conducted on the RHIC. I worked there as a Systems Administer on their UNIX systems. I help set up realtime sampling servers on the RHIC at the aerosol sampling site. I'm a simple person who got screwed after working there and leaving when I found out exactly what the dangers were behind the aerosol project. I've sat on this information and have tried to tell my friends about the dangers of chemtrails which has cost me a lot of embarassment. I don't say much to people anymore. That's why I seek out people on FB to network with that are "AWAKE".

The proof is there. Now I'm seeing chemtrails in TV commercials and movies and it sickens me. I will remain anonymous, but I want to stand up and speak out against this cover up. You should also know that the last thing you have to worry about is me being any type of fake. I'm the real deal as they say. It's a crazy time we live in with Morgellons and HAARP out there. I've even moved into a home which is almost a farraday box for self protection. I try to network with people who oppose geo-engineering. It's important to me to be a part of the movement so as to stop this madness. The only way to get this stopped is to have strength in numbers. I would do anything to expose the truth. I made a promise to myself when my life fell apart after I quit my job at the lab that I would vow to do everything possible to inform people of what is going on. I respect what you are doing and the only way to get the word out is to inform and to protest and make people wake up and look up. I want to help, I am totally committed to the truth."
(paragraph breaks added for readability)

Too early to tell, but it's quite possible it's a person who believes that what they are reading has significance. Dubious if they actually worked at BNL, of have just read stuff about it. But it's quite possible. IT people have the same mix of people as elsewhere.

Although based on the docs that Dave found above, it could be a deliberate attempt to confuse with technical papers with the SAG and SRM acronyms. Either way it's totally bogus.

Too early to tell, but it's quite possible it's a person who believes that what they are reading has significance. Dubious if they actually worked at BNL, of have just read stuff about it. But it's quite possible. IT people have the same mix of people as elsewhere.

One thing I'm wondering is this; the whistleblower talks about the RHIC as they were running simulations on it:
as a Systems Administrator on the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RHIC) studying the effects of stratospheric aerosols.
I worked on configuring the computers that were doing realtime sampling of data collected on SAG when experiments were run on the RHIC (Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider).
I will be prepared and I will give you what I know from my 3 years of working there on the aerosol program that was conducted on the RHIC.
That doesn't sound very likely, or am I misunderstanding something?

Last edited:
I find it very hard to imagine that someone who worked at RHIC, even just as an IT person, could think that it had anything at all to do with studying or spraying stratospheric aerosols. What sort of connection could one possibly make between a particle collider and atmospheric spraying? That alone makes me think that this is a hoaxster.

One thing I'm wondering is this; the whistleblower talks about the RHIC as they were running simulations on it:
I worked on configuring the computers that were doing realtime sampling of data collected on SAG when experiments were run on the RHIC (Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider).
I will be prepared and I will give you what I know from my 3 years of working there on the aerosol program that was conducted on the RHIC.
That doesn't sound very likely, or am I misunderstanding something?

Nothing there suggests simulation to me. Realtime sampling would refer to recording the data from particle collisions.

BNL does have an extensive climate change program that studies aerosols, including sampling flights.
http://www.bnl.gov/envsci/

And this famous plane:
http://www.bnl.gov/discover/Spring_05/skies_1.asp

However I don't see any connection between RHIC and the climate research.

Last edited:
BNL's Aerosol Program:
http://www.bnl.gov/envsci/arm/TCAP/

Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) Climate Research Facility
Two-Column Aerosol Project (TCAP)
There remain many key knowledge gaps despite advances in the scientific understanding of how aerosols and clouds evolve and affect climate. Many climatically important processes depend on particles that undergo continuous changes within a size range spanning a few nanometers to a few microns, and with compositions that consist of a variety of carbonaceous materials, soluble inorganic salts and acids and insoluble mineral dust. Primary particles, which are externally-mixed when emitted, are subject to coagulation and chemical changes associated with the condensation of semi-volatile gases to their surface resulting in a spectrum of compositions or mixing-states with a range of climate-affecting optical and hygroscopic properties. The numerical treatments of aerosol transformation and cloud-aerosol interactions are highly simplified in large-scale models, contributing to the uncertainties associated with aerosol direct and indirect forcing in climate models used to determine safe levels of greenhouse gases for the Earth system.

The Two-Column Aerosol Project (TCAP) is designed to provide a detailed set of observations with which to 1) perform radiative and cloud condensation nuclei (CCN) closure studies, 2) evaluate a new retrieval algorithm for aerosol optical depth (AOD) in the presence of clouds using passive remote sensing, 3) extend a previously developed technique to investigate aerosol indirect effects, and 4) evaluate the performance of a detailed regional-scale model and a more parameterized global-scale model in simulating particle activation and AOD associated with the aging of anthropogenic aerosols.
This has frequently been misunderstood by the chemtrail crowd, who take any mention of "aerosols" as being synonymous with "chemtrails". Of course here the word "aerosols" just refers to clouds, natural dust (dirt, minerals and sea salt), and ordinary smoke and pollution.

The vast majority of the audience has trouble understanding this, which allows hoaxers to pass this off as something significant.

Nothing there suggests simulation to me.
No, I see now, my mistake.

However I don't see any connection between RHIC and the climate research.
I think that was my main point there; It seems like he/she is trying to make some connection between the RHIC and the climate research, that doesn't make sense to me, probably just have to wait and see what comes next.

Is it possible this whistle blower is confusing particle (subatomic particles) with particulate?

Is it possible this whistle blower is confusing particle (subatomic particles) with particulate?

Possible. There's also the "cloud chamber" used in older particle collision experiments. Although I think the RHIC uses more complex detectors.

It's unclear they are intentionally or unintentionally misinterpreting the wealth of info regarding BNL. If I were to bet, I'd go with unintentionally. But I would not bet much.

I find it very hard to imagine that someone who worked at RHIC, even just as an IT person, could think that it had anything at all to do with studying or spraying stratospheric aerosols. What sort of connection could one possibly make between a particle collider and atmospheric spraying? That alone makes me think that this is a hoaxster.

There is a connection between an other collider and aerosoles. At CERN (With their Large hadron collider LHC) they made an cloud-chamber-experiment named "CLOUD". This experiment is realtive popular in Europe, it was often mentioned by climate-sceptics here in Europe.

Cosmics Leaving Outdoor Droplets or the CLOUD is an experimental facility being run at CERN by Jasper Kirkby to investigate the microphysics between galactic cosmic rays (GCRs) and aerosols under controlled conditions. The experiment began operation in November 2009.[1]

The experiment consists of a 3 m diameter aerosol chamber which is exposed to an adjustable particle beam that simulates GCRs at any altitude or latitude. The chamber is filled with air, water vapour, selected trace gases and can be operated at any temperature or pressure found in the atmosphere. UV illumination allows photolytic reaction. The chamber contains an electric field cage to control the drift of small ions and charged aerosols
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CLOUD

Maybe this is a hint that the hoaxer has some european background...

I worked with physicists between 2000 & 2003 at Brookhaven National Labs in NY as a Systems Administrator on the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RHIC) studying the effects of stratospheric aerosols. Working at SAG doesn't make you a geo-engineer by default. Initially it was just aerosols for SRM and weather modification like cloud seeding in the stratosphere. I was told by a physicist that the eventual goal was to do one of two things: genetic modification and depopulation. Do you know about Morgellons? molecular bio-engineering & nanobots? Thats all part of "chemtrails" and Monsanto and other companies. I know now and have had insight from co-workers at the lab. That's part of what I learned while working at Brookhaven National Labs. I will send you some information on me and where I worked when I came to know about all of this. Links, ect. A sort of personal bio based on my experiences inside SAG in the early days of deployment as a computer (Unix) Systems Administrator and my involvement and discussions with physicists from all over the world while I worked there and why I left that job. I worked on configuring the computers that were doing realtime sampling of data collected on SAG when experiments were run on the RHIC (Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider). Rest assured I am not the enemy. Right now I'm looking at a Chemtrail and furious !!! I am just a humble concerned activist who has inside information to offer for the sake of humanity. I love the cause & what I can do for you. Just listen & that's all the thanks I need!!!

I'm not sure what weather they expect to modify in the stratosphere... nor what clouds they expect to seed up there. (Aside from very rare nacreous clouds)

Also, I was under the impression this chem trailing was done by regular jets, which tend to fly more in the top of the troposphere.

And how does weather modification help towards a goal of "genetic modification"? It's all nonsense.

Also, it's another whistle blower that is full of words, but no evidence at all. Useless basically. Surely as a systems administrator he'd have been able to grab some files of the system? Snowden managed it, as did Bradley Manning, and he was just a soldier.

Clearly a hoax..

https://www.facebook.com/madisonstar.moon/posts/348091718654902
Message from WHISTLEBLOWER 7 : "Give me some time and I'll put together an agenda utilizing terminology and concerns that may put you at a more acceptable level to gain respect for the issues of SRM/SAG and particulate poisoning from the fallout. I'm doing this to help further the cause. The cause you, me, and thousands of other people are fighting for: end the madness of geo-engineering because it's not designed to help anyone. It's more and more apparent that it's in place as a means to reduce the population of the world and is destroying every living thing on the Earth from plant life to animal and human life. Here is some data. Of course there is soooo much data that not all can be addressed in one document, but I have pieced together some important information that you can arm yourself with.

I'm going to give you the facts as I know them from my work at BNL. I will provide you with facts. I will be prepared and I will give you what I know from my 3 years of working there on the aerosol program that was conducted on the RHIC. I worked there as a Systems Administer on their UNIX systems. I help set up realtime sampling servers on the RHIC at the aerosol sampling site. I'm a simple person who got screwed after working there and leaving when I found out exactly what the dangers were behind the aerosol project. I've sat on this information and have tried to tell my friends about the dangers of chemtrails which has cost me a lot of embarassment. I don't say much to people anymore. That's why I seek out people on FB to network with that are "AWAKE".

The proof is there. Now I'm seeing chemtrails in TV commercials and movies and it sickens me. I will remain anonymous, but I want to stand up and speak out against this cover up. You should also know that the last thing you have to worry about is me being any type of fake. I'm the real deal as they say. It's a crazy time we live in with Morgellons and HAARP out there. I've even moved into a home which is almost a farraday box for self protection. I try to network with people who oppose geo-engineering. It's important to me to be a part of the movement so as to stop this madness. The only way to get this stopped is to have strength in numbers. I would do anything to expose the truth. I made a promise to myself when my life fell apart after I quit my job at the lab that I would vow to do everything possible to inform people of what is going on. I respect what you are doing and the only way to get the word out is to inform and to protest and make people wake up and look up. I want to help, I am totally committed to the truth."
(paragraph breaks added for readability)

They state "here is some data". Where?
The statement is contradictory in that they have sat on information yet claiming to vow to expose chemtrails. Why a 10 year wait?

There is an option that this could be in someones imagination. This does have the feel of attention seeking

from Madison's FB page https://www.facebook.com/madisonstar.moon?fref=ts
"....(snip)... I've sat on this information and have tried to tell my friends about the dangers of chemtrails which has cost me a lot of embarassment. I don't say much to people anymore. That's why I seek out people on FB to network with that are "AWAKE". The proof is there. Now I'm seeing chemtrails in TV commercials and movies and it sickens me. I will remain anonymous..."
This person sounds very much like the average "chemtrail" believer......nothing more, nothing less.
They may have worked for a gov't facility, and have an opinion just like any other person. Credentials and a work bio mean nothing unless there is real evidence.
It's just speculation and opinion unless the goods are delivered.....and verifiable.

It' awkward for gov't doubters when they only believe their resentful opinions of former employers and limited knowledge of situations.
Note.....I am not reaching for ways to discount this person's account/testimony......I am reaching ways to agree with them (that is good science)...and I am finding very little in that effort.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back