Facebook chemtrail "whistleblower"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more and more apparent that it's in place as a means to reduce the population of the world and is destroying every living thing on the Earth from plant life to animal and human life
Content from External Source
This comment is a huge red flag. Its not even remotely representative of the facts on the ground and just seems like the same ol "chemtrail" hyperbole we've heard for over a decade.

It is clearly a hoax. This paragraph is the clincher for me.

I worked with physicists between 2000 & 2003 at Brookhaven National Labs in NY as a Systems Administrator on the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RHIC) studying the effects of stratospheric aerosols. Working at SAG doesn't make you a geo-engineer by default. Initially it was just aerosols for SRM and weather modification like cloud seeding in the stratosphere. I was told by a physicist that the eventual goal was to do one of two things: genetic modification and depopulation.

Physicists involved in genetic modification at a particle collider facility??

He then goes on to tick the boxes...

Do you know about Morgellons? molecular bio-engineering & nanobots?

Thats all part of “chemtrails” and Monsanto and other companies.

I know now and have had insight from co-workers at the lab.

That’s part of what I learned while working at Brookhaven National Labs.

I will send you some information on me and where I worked when I came to know about all of this. Links, ect.

A sort of personal bio based on my experiences inside SAG in the early days of deployment as a computer (Unix) Systems Administrator and my involvement and discussions with physicists from all over the world while I worked there and why I left that job.

I worked on configuring the computers that were doing realtime sampling of data collected on SAG when experiments were run on the RHIC (Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider).

Rest assured I am not the enemy. Right now I’m looking at a Chemtrail and furious !!!
That is the pro forma establishment of links that those he wishes to deceive will be interested in. The reaction of Madison's followers is dismally predictable. No-one has voiced any doubts. They are wide eyed starry believers.

It is clearly a hoax. This paragraph is the clincher for me.

Physicists involved in genetic modification at a particle collider facility??

He then goes on to tick the boxes...

That is the pro forma establishment of links that those he wishes to deceive will be interested in. The reaction of Madison's followers is dismally predictable. No-one has voiced any doubts. They are wide eyed starry believers.

There is GM going on at BNL. I suspect someone has come across the wealth of research at BNL, then chosen a specific department to be "employed" and then claim they have had contact with all departments.

My experience of research centres like this is that they tend to be compartmentalised and very protective of their own departments. Also while there may be plenty of computer experts helping with the running of uni wide systems I found that people involved in specific projects also had a degree in that field, especially when developing software. The only other IT guys we would meet were the ones to ask " have you tried turning it on and off?"

Oh geesh, not Brookhaven Lab! I live about 5 minutes from there. I've freelanced for scientists, I know the HR director and 3 physicists from there. Anything with the name "Lab" in it sounds really scary to a CTer, doesn't it? What next, Plum Island (which I've also been to and have not come down with any fatal diseases).

They lack my iron first of civility :)

As someone else said earlier in the thread, can you imagine if we talked about them the way they talk about us?

After reading her page it is obvious that most everyone, probably including Madison, are very young. I'm thinking very early 20s at the most. They're getting more attention than they deserve.

Latest "breaking news" from madison > " Illness patterns coincide with heavy spray days during the winter months specifically. Reported deaths in US and Canada in Peterborough Ontario 307 acute asthma cases were reported in one day of heavy spraying. In Birmingham England 8,000 people died in 3 weeks of heavy spraying.
They are dumping 10-20 million tons of toxic aluminum and other unknown substances into the sky. The World Meteorological Organization says that climate change is human caused and has impacts on us now and those impacts will become more and more significant over time. Persistent contrails have an additive that causes contrails to be persistent which is the problem. What is that additive? These particles may be spread in the atmosphere via jet fuel. The substances found on the ground are exactly what are stated in the chemtrail patents. John Holdren (Obama Science Advisor) openly voices his support for geoengineering. The Arctic Methane Emergency Group is openly calling for emergency wartime geoengineering. Who is responsible for allowing these operations and why are we not allowed to halt this activity based on the data that has caused a decline in human health and the ecological system of our planet? What is the additive used for persistent contrails?"

Latest "breaking news" from madison > " Illness patterns coincide with heavy spray days during the winter months specifically. Reported deaths in US and Canada in Peterborough Ontario 307 acute asthma cases were reported in one day of heavy spraying. In Birmingham England 8,000 people died in 3 weeks of heavy spraying.
They are dumping 10-20 million tons of toxic aluminum and other unknown substances into the sky. The World Meteorological Organization says that climate change is human caused and has impacts on us now and those impacts will become more and more significant over time. Persistent contrails have an additive that causes contrails to be persistent which is the problem. What is that additive? These particles may be spread in the atmosphere via jet fuel. The substances found on the ground are exactly what are stated in the chemtrail patents. John Holdren (Obama Science Advisor) openly voices his support for geoengineering. The Arctic Methane Emergency Group is openly calling for emergency wartime geoengineering. Who is responsible for allowing these operations and why are we not allowed to halt this activity based on the data that has caused a decline in human health and the ecological system of our planet? What is the additive used for persistent contrails?"

Sod the politeness policy but this is barking mad.

Interesting set of claims there. I was looking for a source for the one about 8,000 people dying within 3 weeks in Birmingham (which would be rather big news if so), and the closest thing I could find was The Great Smog of 1952 in London. I can't even find any other conspiracy theorists making this claim, did she invent it out of thin air?

I did see this and thought of posting it but I was ignoring her. :)

Interesting set of claims there. I was looking for a source for the one about 8,000 people dying within 3 weeks in Birmingham (which would be rather big news if so), and the closest thing I could find was The Great Smog of 1952 in London. I can't even find any other conspiracy theorists making this claim, did she invent it out of thin air?

Those claims come from an interview with William Thomas in the "Look Up" movie by SkyderAlert. The interview starts at 10:43 in the following clip.

He does mention that the hospital admissions and deaths happened during the winter months and involved mostly elderly people. Older more frail people sometimes have a hard time of it during harsh winters... whoda thunk?

The only other reference I found was an article in the UK Daily Mail about the harsh winter of 2013.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ected--experts-say-final-toll-horrendous.html

'For every one degree drop in average temperature, there are around 8,000 extra deaths.'

The Office for National Statistics said the extra death rate 'could be to do with the prolonged period of cold weather we've been experiencing.' But it cautioned that it was too early to make an absolute link. The March figures are still provisional.
Another case of connecting cherry picked dots.

Whenever there is a claim about experienced throats problems, asthma and skin rash during "heavy spraying" I have a strong feeling that this is simply psychosomatic, if the effects are even real. If the belief is strong believers can force forth a reaction (even if it's just imagined) because that is how they are more or less programmed to react.

But perceived irritation can very well lead to real symptoms, let's say for example someone with strong belief in "chemtrails" might perceive any form of itching on the skin as evidence, even though the itching would be considered normal in other situations. But prolonged scratching might cause real irritation in the skin, which will increase the urge to scratch, something which might generate "morgellons".

It feels like claims such as "307 acute asthma cases" are either exaggerated, or simply cherry picked. How many acute cases are there otherwise? What does statistics say and can a correlation be seen?

The reason I suspect this to be psychosomatic (if that is the right word) is how most of these believers instantaneously experience symptoms the moment they see trails in the sky, or they usually claim symptoms "later that day". But the point is that any spraying of particulates would usually take longer to reach the ground than just one day if we consider a linear falling speed alone. In fact, a grain of sand would take about a week to reach ground if it fell linear to the ground.

A usual sand grain mass of 5mg falling with air resistance coefficient of 0.24kg/m (usually assumed when "skydiving") gives us a falling speed of 0.0142935 m/s. A linear fall from 9000 metres would take approximately one week to complete.

But of course, the atmosphere is never uniform and without turbulence. Theoretically, in a realistic situation it may well take many weeks before the grain finds a way down to the ground.

Doing the same calculation for nano sizes gives us a falling time of about one year (assuming it would fall straight down without any other forces than gravity).

Last edited:
It would be if it couldn't be easily waived away with having two things in chemtrails. One that drops, one that stops up there. The two components have different goals.

It's actually in the interest of the conspiracy that it's kept as vague as possible rather than trying to identify what they are composed of. Everyone can have their own personal experience while complaining about about the same thing with others whose experience is not the same.

Yeah, as usual with these people they start out with the conclusion and force fit whatever detail they can to support it.

Yes that was the only reference i could find as well.

I`m wondering if she was fed this from her "whistle blower."

I've retitled this thread, removing reference to Madison. She's a very small promoter of chemtrails, but a highly energetic one. I think seeing her name all the time just drives her more, and gives her unwarranted credibility. We should discuss the claims of evidence if needed, but try to avoid helping promote her, or giving her any excuse for her "stalking" claims.

I hear you Mick. Thing is if she didn`t want to be criticised or named she should make her claims only to her friends. She wants the notoriety, just like Mr Bliss. Of course i respect your decision it is your forum after all.

Oh it's fine to mention her if needed for clarity. I'd just like to avoid having her name in thread titles, and discussion about her as a person, rather than her claims of evidence.

There's a difference between Alex Jones and Madison Star Moon.

Found some info about Peterborough, Ontario. Turns out, there is an ongoing issue with dust from a nearby mine.

Last fall we received a complaint about dust and noise from the Unimin nephaline syenite mine near Peterborough in the Kawartha Lakes region of Ontario, known more for cottages and canoe routes than mining operations. In response to residents’ complaints, the Peterborough County Health Unit investigated and issued a health advisory warning people who experienced respiratory symptoms not to go outside and to use air filters or air conditioners. Attempts by the company to reduce the dust were not successful, but they continued to operate. We have recently learned that exceedences in air quality were found 2 km from the mine site but the mine has been allowed to continue operating by simply averaging the pollution levels over 24 hours!
http://www.miningwatch.ca/blog/fami...exaggerated-benefits-and-underestimated-costs

Since March of this year, there have been episodes that may last several hours with exceptionally high levels of dust from the Unimin Mine tailings. Preliminary air monitoring results from the Ministry of Environment (MOE) have demonstrated that levels of dust have periodically exceeded jurisdictional standards. This level of air pollution can be associated with eye, nose and throat irritation as well as other respiratory symptoms and may aggravate pre-existing lung conditions such as asthma. Residents of Kasshabog and Bottle Lake who are experiencing symptoms should take steps to reduce their exposures to the dust during these events until this problem is resolved.
http://www.pcchu.ca/wp-content/uplo...-Mine-letter-to-residents-formatted-FINAL.pdf

http://www.stopajaxmine.ca/blog/dust-problems-in-peterborough

Clusters of asthma cases have been identified, including the Peterborough area. If chemicals are being sprayed in the upper troposphere, why are there clusters of asthma rather than a more even widespread distribution?

For the 10-14 year age group, there are four small clusters spread out across Southern Ontario: one near Fort Erie and Port Colburn (HNHB LHIN); a second near Peterborough (Central East LHIN); a third in the suburbs around Toronto; and a fourth near Sarnia (Erie St. Claire LHIN). In the 30-39 year age group, there are two large clusters centered in eastern Ontario: one southeast of Ottawa (Champlain LHIN), and a large one centered on Peterborough (Central East LHIN).
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/A spatial analysis of asthma prevalence in Ontario.-a0313707120

The stuff she is quoting is just from various pages on the BNL web site, like:
http://www.bnl.gov/cfn/
The Nanofabrication Facility is housed in a class 100/1000 clean room dedicated to state-of-the art patterning and processing of thin films, nanomaterials, and devices. The instrumentation in the facility has been optimized to provide maximum flexibility for its users, with capabilities to pattern a variety of materials over a wide range of size scales.
I'd wait until she actually makes a claim. Right now she's just saying she does not understand what BNL does. Hardly the basis for a conspiracy.

I'd say tentatively that it looks like her whistleblower "7" may have been an actual employee at BNL. She claims that he sent her a file with thousands of emails between the scientists there. She says she's having trouble understanding them (which to me lends some credibility to their provenance).
https://www.facebook.com/madisonstar.moon/posts/349663041831103
MadisonStarBNL.jpg
MadisonStarBNL2.jpg
MadisonStarBNL3.jpg

I still have doubts about that. Not sure if what she thinks she is posting in her first 4 posts are snippets of these "emails" she needs help understanding but a quick Google search of the stuff shows it is nothing but text directly from the bnl website. I guess we'll wait and see if she posts anything that cant be publicly found. I started out thinking it was her trying to bring credibility but now I'm thinking she might be getting trolled.

(in order)

http://www.bnl.gov/world/

http://www.bnl.gov/newsroom/news.php?a=24151

http://www.bnl.gov/cfn/facilities/nanofabrication.php

http://www.bnl.gov/cfn/facilities/materialsSynthesis.php

The Nanofabrication Facility is housed in a class 100/1000 clean room dedicated to state-of-the art patterning and processing of thin films, nanomaterials, and devices. The instrumentation in the facility has been optimized to provide maximum flexibility for its users, with capabilities to pattern a variety of materials over a wide range of size scales.
I'd wait until she actually makes a claim. Right now she's just saying she does not understand what BNL does. Hardly the basis for a conspiracy.

Darn, You beat me to it.

I realize that the quotes are from the website (she thanks "7" for giving her the link), but she specifically states that she's also got a file with thousands of personal emails between the scientists there. Those are what she says she needs help understanding.

Latest "breaking news" from madison > ......."What is the additive used for persistent contrails?"

I believe the key to persistent contrails is the potentially hazardous chemical compound Dihydrogen Monoxide.

I wonder if any chemtrail activists are involved in the campaign against it http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

Also, madison is now referring to "persistent contrails" does she accept that they exist now?

Also, madison is now referring to "persistent contrails" does she accept that they exist now?

No, I don't think so. This term is being picked up more and more in that community, and used without understanding that it has a specific meaning.
It is being used as a euphemism for something else. If you are in conversation with a chemtrail believer, and they use that term, ask them for a definition. "What do you mean when you say 'persistent contrails'. What's your definition? What are they composed of?"

It was the same with 'atmospheric aerosols' before WITWATS created the geoengineering myth, and even after that.

They're open for tours every SUnday, if I'm not mistaken. She can take a tour.

How cool is this?

"
The Physics of RHIC
Physicists from around the world are using the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider to explore some of Nature's most basic -- and intriguing -- ingredients and phenomena. Here's a look at the physics of RHIC in plain English.

Heavy Ion Collisions
RHIC is the first machine in the world capable of colliding heavy ions, which are atoms which have had their outer cloud of electrons removed. RHIC primarily uses ions of gold, one of the heaviest common elements, because its nucleus is densely packed with particles.

RHIC collides two beams of gold ions head-on when they're traveling at nearly the speed of light (what physicists call relativistic speeds). The beams travel in opposite directions around RHIC's 2.4-mile, two-lane "racetrack." At six intersections, the lanes cross, leading to an intersection. When ions collide at such high speeds fascinating things happen.

If conditions are right, the collision "melts" the protons and neutrons and, for a brief instant, liberates their constituent quarks and gluons. Just after the collision, thousands more particles form as the area cools off. Each of these particles provides a clue as to what occurred inside the collision zone. Physicists sift through those clues for interesting information."
http://www.bnl.gov/rhic/default.asp

This has what to do with chemtrails?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just had a peak at her page. She has posted a graph with reference to a study on the effect of aerosols on the performance of telescopes.

These Measurements are mostly done by LIDAR-Systems. Ground-Based Lasers scanning the sky and using the refelections of the aerosoles to detect their distance. Simular to RADAR, but done with Lasers...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidar#Meteorology_and_atmospheric_environment

... Some LIDAR-Systems can detect the elements in the clouds, by using 2 Lasers with different Wavelengths. If one Laser uses a Wavelength that will be reflected and the other Laser uses a wavelegth that will be absorbed, it is possible to make conclusions about the elements being found.

LIDAR-Systems would be a smart possibility to bring evidence for the claims of the Chemtrail-Believers. Some LIDARs can analyse the elements of a cloud or a contrail. If there is Aluminium or Barium or whatever in a contrail, you can find it out with a LIDAR using different Wavelegths...

No, I don't think so. This term is being picked up more and more in that community, and used without understanding that it has a specific meaning.
It is being used as a euphemism for something else. If you are in conversation with a chemtrail believer, and they use that term, ask them for a definition. "What do you mean when you say 'persistent contrails'. What's your definition? What are they composed of?"

It was the same with 'atmospheric aerosols' before WITWATS created the geoengineering myth, and even after that.

On the other hand, I have recently seen that some of them are claiming that short non-persistent contrails are "chemtrails" too. They just keep adapting their claims to fit the circumstances.

On the other hand, I have recently seen that some of them are claiming that short non-persistent contrails are "chemtrails" too. They just keep adapting their claims to fit the circumstances.

Blue sky isn't ever "really blue" like they remember.

Blue sky isn't ever "really blue" like they remember.
I suck at linking but allaboutvision.com says:

• Decreased color vision. Cells in the retina that are responsible for normal color vision decline in sensitivity as we age, causing colors to become less bright and the contrast between different colors to be less noticeable.
    In particular, blue colors may appear faded or "washed out." While there is no treatment for this normal, age-related loss of color perception, you should be aware of this loss if your profession (e.g. artist, seamstress or electrician) requires fine color discrimination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back