"EPA Rep Has Loose Lips About Geoengineering"

I got crackly and I think the phone being picked up. the tone of the epa worker seems pretty authentic, so I'm leaning towards she is just really confused about what she is talking about. If youre not familiar with the conspiracy world it would be easy to make the mistakes in the convo, I think. We'll know Monday if when you call we hear "this call is being recorded for quality control" ; )

Maybe.

Personally I think it is a stinking pile of poo. First recorded call to the EPA and this gem?

I know in the UK every call handler receives training. This lady sounds almost incoherent most of the time. There is none of the usual dialogue, i.e. Nature of your complaint, area, who you are etc.

I stand by my original assessment of this been a viral ad for "Who in the World is Spraying?"

There is none of the usual dialogue, i.e. Nature of your complaint, area, who you are etc.
yea, she does get kinda testy with her at one point though. the documentary part is pretty suspicious for sure.
its also odd that she just flashes the phone quick then pulls the camera away. with speaker phone on, it never even occurred to me to pull the camera away from the phone while we spoke.

The audio track indicates that the call is connected (rattling sound of the receiver being lifted of its cradle) whilst the phone is still on camera. Although its blurred and unreadable, the phone screen does not appear to change as the call is connected from a "dialling" message to a "connected" message. This could be because at this point the audio and the video are out of sync due to a large section of audio having been cut out. There's nothing else to indicate sync issues as all we get is a close up of the laptop screen for the rest of the video.

I ought to try identify the type of phone she's using and see if the display does change significantly on connection. That might help underpin my fragile theory.

Sod it. I get free calls to the US for some reason. Just rang it is closed. We have a Bank Holiday on Monday, is it the same in the US?

I ought to try identify the type of phone she's using and see if the display does change significantly on connection.

Its a vtech, not sure which model but they all seem to have similar displays. According to the manuals the screen should say "speaker" indicating the speaker phone is activated, show the call duration in h:mm:ss (timer starts when the dial tone is heard) and the number dialled, this is consistent with what we see in the video. The display does not change on connection.

So now I am left with a slight click where one might expect a cut to have been made that could indicate an edit, but is far from conclusive, and an argument from incredulity in that no receptionist with any level of training would respond in this way, to support the "its a fake" hypothesis.

First recorded call to the EPA and this gem?

First recorded call to the EPA that has been posted online. There may well have been many previous calls recorded but if they did not get the desired response its unlikely that the callers are going to post it.

I got an email response from someone at the EPA.

It's unlikely that an employee of the EPA answered that question. Unfortunately, it's easy to fake calls and spread misinformation.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me.

Today was the first i had heard of this alleged EPA phone call and i did my own little investigation (i think i duplicated some of the efforts above).

• Like in the video, the EPA Region 4 webpage (http://www.epa.gov/aboutepa/about-epa-region-4-southeast) does show the number to be 404-562-9900.
• I downloaded the video, isolated the dial tones and saved them in a wav file (https://illuminutti.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/phone-tones_02.wav).
• I uploaded the wav file to a touch tone detector (http://dialabc.com/sound/detect/index.html) and the results are shown in the image below, outlined in red.

Did anybody ever find out anymore information on this alleged EPA phone call?

151231_1754_0000179c_00.jpg

Did you listen to the call? The videos I clicked on in this thread said the video was no longer available.

I did listen , i was hoping somebody knew more about it. :)

Thanks for posting that. I just called that number. I got a recorded message. I am going to try calling again on Monday and see if it goes directly to "hello this is the EPA" or I would expect I would get a menu. The woman sounds like she's calling her sister. They have the identical accents. And the ringing sounded nothing like the recording.

Thanks for posting that. I just called that number. I got a recorded message. I am going to try calling again on Monday and see if it goes directly to "hello this is the EPA" or I would expect I would get a menu. The woman sounds like she's calling her sister. They have the identical accents. And the ringing sounded nothing like the recording.

It raised a couple of obvious questions for me:
  • Why didn’t the caller get the name and title of the alleged EPA person?
  • Why (in the name of following up on such a hot lead) didn’t the caller ask for the contact names and phone numbers for these other people and agencies the EPA person was alluding to?
  • Why would the EPA person refer to a chemtrail movie (What in the World Are They Spraying?) in the future tense when it was released 3.5 years earlier in October 2010?
This would be like calling the JFK Library and the person answering the phone says, “Well, yes, the assassination of President Kennedy was most certainly a conspiracy by the illuminati, followed by a massive coverup, so that the New World Order could be implemented without interruption, giving the human-alien hybrid lizard people full control of everything - including the time and place of your death,” and the caller doesn’t follow up with anything - just says, “thank you very much,” and hangs up.

:)

It raised a couple of obvious questions for me:
  • Why didn’t the caller get the name and title of the alleged EPA person?
  • Why (in the name of following up on such a hot lead) didn’t the caller ask for the contact names and phone numbers for these other people and agencies the EPA person was alluding to?
  • Why would the EPA person refer to a chemtrail movie (What in the World Are They Spraying?) in the future tense when it was released 3.5 years earlier in October 2010?
This would be like calling the JFK Library and the person answering the phone says, “Well, yes, the assassination of President Kennedy was most certainly a conspiracy by the illuminati, followed by a massive coverup, so that the New World Order could be implemented without interruption, giving the human-alien hybrid lizard people full control of everything - including the time and place of your death,” and the caller doesn’t follow up with anything - just says, “thank you very much,” and hangs up.

:)
Another question I have is was this call placed from a cell phone or a landline? If a landline why didn't the caller press 1 prior to the area code?

Another question I have is was this call placed from a cell phone or a landline? If a landline why didn't the caller press 1 prior to the area code?
If there is no 7-digit dialing in the area (and there isn't) then why would 11 digits be needed? Probably the system accepts 10 digits.

Back