Did Gandhi say this?

Willie

“Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.”
Content from External Source
Just doesn't sound like him to me.

There's no evidence he said it. You can't prove a negative, but it just appeared on the internet and some books of quotes in the last five years or so, so probably not.

“Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.”
Just doesn't sound like him to me.
i agree that combination of words sounds like a liberal paraphrase job (IMO). But the general gist rings true. Perhaps you can contact a scholar or his families institute, as there are A lot of writings to look through!

the closest I can find so far to any of the word combos is:
The only tyrant I accept in this world is the "still small voice" within me. And even though I have to face the prospect of being a minority of one, I humbly believe I have the courage to be in such a hopeless minority.
One would have to get their hands on the actual 'magazine' to read the full text though.

it seems "Young India" was Gandhi's 'magazine'.
March 18th 1922 he gave this speech regarding punishment for the crimes he is about to be punished for, where he does talk of the administrators 'ignorance'.
This awful habit has added to the ignorance and the self-deception of the administrators.

??

Back