Debunked: Weatherwar101-Geoengineering ice storm Cleon

solrey

Senior Member.
Weatherwar101 has a new video claiming the Dec. 5/6 2013 ice storm is geoengineered, stating at the end of the vid...

I can prove this reality, any day of the week.
You can bet the farm on it...
Content from External Source
Always wanted a farm.

In the video weatherwar101 claims...

It's far too easy to illustrate (or "predict") how this "epic ice storm" is going to develop (or be manufactured)
Yes, anyone who understands meteorology could see the weather pattern developing.
I saw it coming when on Sunday or Monday I told my gf that when she was going to fly out to the east coast Wednesday morning she was going to be just ahead of a potential snow storm here and what would probably turn into a nasty winter storm marching across the continent.

This will be another example of frequency activated ice nucleation, and everyone can expect to see a great deal of it this winter.

We've already seen one incredible runaway example this year. (referring to the early Oct. blizzard that hit South Dakota that killed a number of cattle)

How else do you think we get from 80 degrees to 30 degrees (and vice versa) overnight so frequently in this country?
Because the continental US is along the latitudes where tropical and arctic air masses meet. This is basic stuff. Weatherwar101 should take meteorology 101.

awww.srh.noaa.gov_jetstream__global_images_jetstream2.jpg

After showing some forecast maps, WW101 focuses on the following statement below the maps...

"Yesterday, the 4km NMM model printed out 5 inches of sleet!"

However, WW101 ignores the rest, which reads...

"(See my 2007 blog "Incredible Sleet Stories" and last years "8 Inches of Freezing Rain" for records of those weather phenomena)"

Of course WW101 doesn't want his viewers to know that these kinds of winter storms are not all that unusual.

WW101 follows by stating...

Makes you wonder how the 4km NMM model "knows" that massive amounts of water vapor are going to suddenly materialize from nowhere in the center of the country, doesn't it...

As you can see from the base reflectivity, there is almost no significant "weather" visible anywhere, which this "epic ice storm" could develop from.

Infrared shows a different story however, color1 shows massive amounts of "material" in the air - that isn't actual "weather"
Well clouds don't show up on radar, and infrared satellite images of clouds depict the temperature of the cloud tops which translates into altitude. But infrared images have vewwy scawwy colors.

It's "material" that will combine with the massive amounts of superheated water vapor that will be generated in the target area to feed the "epic ice storm".

When the water vapor bursts combine with the nano-bio-chem "material" in "frequency activated" areas (white/pink), it instantly turns (or "flashes over") into "heavy wet snow".
huh?

WW101 proceeds to show winter mode radar loops showing rain turning to snow as the precip is advected into a colder air mass.

Then...

Notice how the radar stations reflectivity colors change to indicate snow and ice - where there isn't even any weather yet.
Next he snows a winter mode radar loop where ground clutter shows up as frozen precipitation. Well duh, the radar display factors temperature into the mix in winter mode. And the radar loops are from mid-November. Kind of deceptive, don't ya think?

More radar loops of rain turning to snow, then...

So, what do we know is going to happen here?

No substantial weather systems of any kind approaching or surrounding target area.

No storm systems coming in from the Pacific Ocean.

No storm systems coming in from the Gulf of Mexico.

So where will all the water vapor come from that will "flash over" into the "epic ice storm".

It will come from multiple simultaneous ground sources within the target area itself... just like it always does.

I can prove this reality, any day of the week.
You can bet the farm on it...
I can prove, as the Weather Prediction Center puts it, that it's "a classic ice storm pattern".

Short Range Forecast Discussion
NWS Weather Prediction Center College Park MD
356 PM EST Thu Dec 05 2013 Valid 00Z Fri Dec 06 2013 - 00Z Sun Dec 08 2013

...Major ice storm expected from the Central Texas to the Ohio Valley...

...Heavy snowfall expected from Oklahoma to Lower Great Lakes...

...Very cold airmass overspreading the West and Central U.S. with temperatures 10 to 30 degrees below normal...

A classic ice storm pattern is taking shape from the Southern Plains to the Ohio Valley. A strong cold front surging south and east will be overrun by mild return flow off the Gulf of Mexico, leading to a prolonged period of freezing rain and sleet from central Texas to the Ohio valley. Precipitation is expected to develop in response to a strengthening upper-level jet that remains well behind the surface cold front. As a result, the majority of the precipitation will fall into the cold sector of the storm, where significant icing is expected. The northern portion of the precipitation will fall in the form of snow, with a band of moderate snowfall expected from Oklahoma to Central Ohio. The cold front will slowly push eastward with precipitation spreading into the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic.

In wake of the cold front pushing through the eastern U.S., a very cold airmass will overspread the central and western U.S. Temperatures will be 10 to 30 degrees below normal for the next few days. High temperatures will remain below zero for some parts of the northern Plains. A reinforcing shot of cold air will arrive in the Pacific Northwest toward the end of the period. Snowfall will be possible even within coastal Washington and Oregon.
We did get an inch or two of snow along the coast of Washington and Oregon, and like a good little spotter I reported the 9 inches of total snowfall I measured at my location in the Willamette Valley.

Now, about that classic ice storm pattern. Below are several maps that as a set clearly show frigid arctic air from the north meeting warm moist tropical air from the south with a strong jet streak just on the back side of the cold front. Textbook setup. The result is rain on the warm side, ice/sleet/freezing rain along the front and snow on the cold side. WW101 claims there is not enough moisture being drawn in to the system to produce substantial precipitation. He conveniently fails to show a water vapor map, or any other sort of upper air or surface map because if he did the whole deception would fall apart as it would be obvious where the moisture is coming from and why there is a winter storm. The surface maps clearly show warm moist air being drawn up from the south.

For those who don't know how to read wind barbs...

aweather.rap.ucar.edu_info_wind_barb.gif

sat_wv_us-12.gif

Water Vapor map showing moisture riding along the jet stream.

ua_250-1.gif

Upper air map showing winds at ~35,000 feet, including the jet stream. Note the jet stream is in the range of 145-150 knots, that's around 170 miles per hour.

sfc_con_stream-12.gif

Map of surface winds showing winds from the north colliding with winds from the south.

ua_925-1.gif

Map of winds at ~2,500 feet showing winds from the north meeting winds from the south.

sfc_con_temp-12.gif

Map of surface temperatures. Note the steep gradient between warm and cold air masses.

sfc_con_dewp-12.gif

Map showing surface dew points. Note the dew points are within 5 degrees of the temps on the warm side, indicating warm moist air is being drawn up as per the wind maps above.

sfc_front-12.gif

Map of frontal boundaries. Note the low pressure disturbances riding the jet stream along the front. Those disturbances impart instability in the atmosphere that produce heavier precipitation and storms.

sfc_map-12.gif

Map that combines surface winds, frontal boundaries, H/L pressure systems, temps and pressures at the surface.

Either WW101 has a very limited, child-like understanding of meteorology, or he knows enough to fool the most gullible and ignorant. One of his fans said...

This channel never fails to send a chill down my spine.
I agree, it sends a chill down my spine whenever I see how gullible and foolish those people are.

...now, where is my farm?

Last edited:
Weatherwar101 has a follow up video...

This morning Dylan Dryer on the Today Show said - twice - that this so-called second storm is the same storm that hit California 2 days ago.
Right, as I said in the OP, low pressure systems/disturbances are riding the jet stream along the cold front.

This is obviously the approved story line, and there are only two possibilities. Either Dylan and other "meteorologists" peddling this story are merely parroting what they are told to say, or they are deliberately lying about what they see.
Or a third possibility (the demonstrably correct one) is that WW101 doesn't understand the very basics of weather and the "approved story line" is just well established meteorology.

This massive precipitation did not come from California (as I am about to prove). It' still being generated from within the target area as I illustrated 4 days ago.
Nobody said that the moisture along the front was coming from California, everybody who understands meteorology knows the moisture is being pulled up from the Gulf of Mexico. The moist jet overhead just adds to the available moisture and instability.

Instead of the useless, sanitized, deliberately misleading one or two frames of "radar" they show to support their mis-direction, let's look at 4 days of unaltered, unfiltered satellite and radar data, with our own eyes.
Talk about deliberately misleading by showing nothing more than some radar and satellite data while omitting relevant surface/near surface data which clearly shows warm moist air from the gulf meeting a cold front, as shown in the OP. Funny how WW101 does the same thing he accuses others of doing. However, to the trained eye even just the radar and satellite data shows what's really going on. Not to mention the fact that he's using the same satellite and radar data he claims is "useless" and "sanitized", unless he has his own personal radar network covering the CONUS and a couple of geostationary satellites.

Anyone who wants to demonstrate their disinformation prowess and solidify their position as traitors to their own existence, try to postulate some plausible natural or "meteorological" source for these inexplicable masses of water vapor that are generated every single day under atmospheric conditions that don't support it at all.

No real meteorologist will challenge this reality - because it's reality, right in front of you.
Meteorology 101

The vast majority of water vapor in the atmosphere comes from the oceans, 84% of it.

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/understanding-the-weathers-water-cycle.html

Weather scientists estimate that of all the water that enters the atmosphere as water vapor, 84 percent of it evaporates from the ocean, and 16 percent from the continents. So how much water evaporates from the ocean every year? About 92 quadrillion gallons sounds about right. That's 92,000,000,000,000,000.
Satellite derived water vapor data is valid for the mid to upper troposphere only, it tells you nothing about water vapor up to around 10,000 feet or so. For moisture levels in the lower troposphere you need surface charts like in the OP. Showing water vapor images and declaring there is no water vapor available for precipitation is totally mis-leading.

http://cimss.ssec.wisc.edu/goes/misc/wv/wv_intro.html

The "moist" and "dry" features seen on water vapor imagery result from various combinations of vertical motion, horizontal deformation and moisture advection within the middle and upper troposphere (generally the 4-12 km altitude range). Such features exhibit spatial and temporal continuities which are evident using image animation loops. Water vapor is therefore a "passive tracer" which can be used to represent three-dimensional atmospheric motions on the meso and synoptic scale.
As has been shown by the surface maps in the OP, warm moist air from the Gulf of Mexico is being drawn up into a cold front. Colder air is denser so it forces the less dense warm moist air to higher altitudes where the air cools and the moisture condenses and falls as precipitation.

http://apollo.lsc.vsc.edu/classes/met130/notes/chapter11/cf_xsect.html

Here's the radiosonde data from 12/6 out of Jackson, MS which was along the edge of the cold front at the time. Note the colder air near the surface suddenly and drastically changes to warmer air above with humidity levels up to about 10,000 feet at or near 100% and it stays above 50% up to around 14,000 feet. Surface/near surface winds are from the S/SSW.

http://weather.uwyo.edu/upperair/bimages/2013120612.72235.skewt.gif

The radiosonde data from 12/5, the day before the front moved into Jackson, shows warm moist air near the surface with winds from the south, confirming the maps in the OP.

https://www.metabunk.org/data/MetaM...u_upperair_bimages_2013120512.72235.skewt.gif

Surface observations from 12/5 confirm warm humid air with winds from the south. Note the passage of the cold front at around 4:00 PM with a sudden drop in temperature and change from southerly winds to northerly winds.

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KHKS/2013/12/5/DailyHistory.html

You won't see surface maps or radiosonde data from WW101 because his deceptive mis-direction entails giving his viewers extremely limited information, just enough to fool them. The only person demonstrating their "disinformation prowess" is WeatherWar101.

When all the relevant data is taken into consideration, it's quite obvious the moisture is coming from the Gulf of Mexico.

Last edited:
This is obviously the approved story line, and there are only two possibilities. Either Dylan and other "meteorologists" peddling this story are merely parroting what they are told to say, or they are deliberately lying about what they see.
Yeah, every meteorologist in the country is either lying or are dupes. Only WeatherWar knows "The Truth(tm)"

Or a third possibility (the demonstrably correct one) is that WW101 doesn't understand the very basics of weather and the "approved story line" is just well established meteorology.

I can think of a fourth possiblity that has to do more with WeatherWar's motives.

This massive precipitation did not come from California (as I am about to prove). It' still being generated from within the target area as I illustrated 4 days ago.
Nobody said that the moisture along the front was coming from California, everybody who understands meteorology knows the moisture is being pulled up from the Gulf of Mexico. The moist jet overhead just adds to the available moisture and instability.

I think WeatherWar is just counting on his audience being easily mis-directed.

Yeah, every meteorologist in the country is either lying or are dupes. Only WeatherWar knows "The Truth(tm)"

I can think of a fourth possiblity that has to do more with WeatherWar's motives.

I think WeatherWar is just counting on his audience being easily mis-directed.

Yup, in the OP I said "Either WW101 has a very limited, child-like understanding of meteorology, or he knows enough to fool the most gullible and ignorant." So yeah, four possibilities and counting.

His vids are exceptionally manipulative, using plenty of pics of death and destruction, then there's the whole "everyone else is lying" schtick. I do wonder about the motives, especially since he started begging for donations not too long ago. Says it takes him soooo long to make each video, playing the pity card. Yeah, right... as if it takes inordinate time and effort to record a few radar and sat loops and make stuff up.

The person known as Scott Stevens(weatherwars) is a well known joke among meteorologists:
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-scott-stevens-former-tv-weather-man.463/

Don't know whether or not WeatherWar101 is Scott Stevens, but I haven't dug into it very deeply other than to note there doesn't seem to be any connection between or promotion of each others sites/channels and the email addresses are different, albeit similar. Unless Scott Stevens has an alter ego that does not like to hear himself talk...

Don't know whether or not WeatherWar101 is Scott Stevens, but I haven't dug into it very deeply other than to note there doesn't seem to be any connection between or promotion of each others sites/channels and the email addresses are different, albeit similar. Unless Scott Stevens has an alter ego that does not like to hear himself talk...
You might be right. This person is likely not Scott Stevens, now that I've looked further. Since they had virtually the same name, and I can't view videos at this time, I haven't had a chance to see how he presents.

The font being used looks familiar though, and leads me to suspect another old player I've seen before. I'll look into that possibility.

WW101 has some [odd ideas], like "heterodyning" and "super heated water vapor".

His first "heterodyning" video in October was actually an impressive outflow boundary that originated from the collapse of a storm in NW South Dakota which fanned out into an impressive looking bore, not some nexrad creation. The pressure changes in Lincoln, Rapid City and Goodland in sync with the waves passage provide decent evidence for this.

On the super heated water vapor front, he has no concept of the scale of energy needed to evaporate the volumes of water needed, the lack of a water supply for the volumes needed or the fact that he is witnessing condensation on satellite imagery, not water vapor creation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone ever successfully posted an argument on any of WW101's videos? Seems most comments are only from the [people] who follow him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Giday I've been trying to find what is this picture and where is came from as Harrp mob are claiming it to be evidence and related to the last US blizzard
I worked it though google images and seems to have stemmed from Beforethenews sites

Its been posted up on FB pages.

1003162_649839375062756_1359890641_n.jpg

Does this thread help? Haven't read it all (and links) yet

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread966533/pg1

Haven't you heard? Kevin Martin is a fraud. He uses the current surface analysis to create his "HAARP status" maps.

There is currently a low pressure area located over the California/Arizona border.
It's called weather, not HAARP, and this is the time of year when that sort of thing happens.
And there's this other thread regarding Kenin Martin and his endeavours
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread895308/pg1

Last edited:
Does this thread help? Haven't read it all (and links) yet

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread966533/pg1

Haven't you heard? Kevin Martin is a fraud. He uses the current surface analysis to create his "HAARP status" maps.

There is currently a low pressure area located over the California/Arizona border.
It's called weather, not HAARP, and this is the time of year when that sort of thing happens.
And there's this other thread regarding Kenin Martin and his endeavours
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread895308/pg1

yes thanks by crikey the NQR rabbit hole shenanigan goes way down deep.
As the various kooky factions start to in fight over ideology its , truly amazin wackystuff??

Last edited:
Back