derwoodii

Senior Member.
Needed to show this was faked and where the original was taken from

Here's the original. They had reversed the image, and added a very poor saucer

Last edited by a moderator:

derwoodii

Senior Member.
Damn, this is one I REALLY wanted to be true!:(
yes and some posters in the vid comments also follow that thinking, :) believing this to be genuine:confused:.

It was hardly worthy a post but i was so surprised of vid comments claiming this as real i saw it necessary.
I had 1st thought to post in debunk humor thread crafting my post with words less complementary of the vids editing skills but had left that aside. The phenomenon of poorly faked UFO is far less intriguing than the mind set of those who just, just want to believe,,,, perhaps a thread but i don't have the expertise in the psychology of delusional thinking.

Svartbjørn

Senior Member.
Need to show this was faked and where the original was taken from

heres the original they had swapped vision over added a very poor saucer

Just from my own experience.. it looks like a demolition explosion. You can see (around the 21 second mark) the explosion going up and out, and it LOOKS like something flying up through the smoke and then igniting.. very similar to what you see when the hot water heater goes up on Mythbusters:

Just on a much bigger scale.

It also seems to ignite in the air much like the coffee creamer did:

What I DONT see, is anything that resembles anything like an airstrike. There's nothing impacting and then causing the explosion, so from that Id be pretty confident in surmising (especially given the grainy quality of the footage) that its faked.. if Im wrong and it IS an airstrike type attack, then itd be from something like an Apache or Super Cobra or along those lines. I'll keep digging and see if I can find the original footage. The fact there's not a lot of chatter in the footage is odd, because you USUALLy hear servicemen hootin' and hollerin' when shit goes boom.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
It's a JDAM strike. The actual bomb is small and very fast and was just missed in the low quality video. Compare with

Actual bomb at 0:22

derwoodii

Senior Member.
^Yes agree & in the OEM vid there is a bit of chatter after the strike am happy not so much whoopin n hollorin as under that hit i'd say many innocent souls perished.

Svartbjørn

Senior Member.
It's a JDAM strike. The actual bomb is small and very fast and was just missed in the low quality video. Compare with

Actual bomb at 0:22

Im glad you found it, because thats exactly what I was waiting to see.. there's usually a streak or a blur that drops and snaps through the frame and I never saw it. Thanks Mick.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Debunked: "FBI releases 27 classified photos of 9/11 Pentagon attacks" [Not New] 9/11 8
Steve Funk Debunked: French President Hollande: “Illuminati Behind The Paris Attacks” ['illuminés' = 'crazies'] Conspiracy Theories 23
Mick West Debunked: Pentagon has Evidence of "Off-World Vehicles Not Made on this Earth" UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 14
derrick06 Debunked: United Nations creates a "NWO" website Conspiracy Theories 2
N Debunked: Google Mail icon shows linkage to Freemasons Conspiracy Theories 4
Mendel Debunked: The WHO did not take the Taiwan CDC seriously Coronavirus COVID-19 0
A Why 9/11 Truthers Are Wrong About The Facts | (Part 1 w/ Mick West) 9/11 1
Mendel Debunked: Radar Waves Affect Clouds General Discussion 0
Pumpernickel Need Debunking: Foucault's Pendulum debunked through Mach's principle (the Earth is a static object in the center of the Universe) Science and Pseudoscience 16
M Ufos arrive to the central zone of Chile. (Debunked). Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 0
Jesse3959 FE Debunked with water tube level - 187 foot building 21.2 miles away below eye level Flat Earth 0
H Debunked: Cadillac Mountain from 220 miles Flat Earth 7
Jesse3959 FE Claim Debunked: JTolan Epic Gravity Experiment - Flat earther disproves Perspective! (or his instruments.) Flat Earth 0
Mick West Debunked: DoD prepares for martial law in CONUS: Conspiracy Theories 0
Oystein Debunked: AE911T: CNBC Anchor Ron Insana claims Building 7 a Controlled Implosion 9/11 13
A Debunked: NASA tampered with the original television audio of the Apollo 11 moon landing Conspiracy Theories 1
Greylandra Debunked: media headline "Judea declares war on Germany" [boycott] Conspiracy Theories 20
Mick West Discovery Channel's "Contact: Declassified Breakthrough" was debunked 2.5 years ago UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 8
Joe Hill Debunked: "The North Face of Building 7 Was Pulled Inward" 9/11 66
A Debunked : Fake Set Moon Landing with TV Camera and Stairs Conspiracy Theories 3
Mick West Debunked: Photo with Sun Rays at Odd Angles Flat Earth 0
Staffan Debunked: Wikileaks releases unused footage of moon landing (Capricorn One movie scenes) Conspiracy Theories 2
Mick West Debunked: Neil deGrasse Tyson : "That Stuff is Flat" Flat Earth 10
Mendel Debunked: Air Map of the World 1945 is a flat Earth map Flat Earth 0
Trailblazer Debunked: Trees being cut down "because they block 5G" (tree replacement in Belgium) 5G and Other EMF Health Concerns 44
deirdre Debunked: Exemption from military service doc proves Jews had foreknowledge of WW2 (fake leaflet) General Discussion 0
Trailblazer Debunked: Obama called Michelle "Michael" in a speech. (Referring to Michael Mullen Jr) Quotes Debunked 0
Rory Debunked: 120-mile shot of San Jacinto proves flat earth Flat Earth 39
Rory Debunked: The Lunar Cycle affects birth rates Health and Quackery 26
Rory Debunked: Study shows link between menstrual cycle and the moon Health and Quackery 30
novatron Debunked: California Wildfires Match the Exactly Path of the Proposed Rail System Wildfires 3
Rory Debunked: "You must love yourself before you love another" - fake Buddha quote Quotes Debunked 7
W Debunked: Qanon claims there have been 51k sealed indictments filed this year. Current Events 11
K Debunked: Audio of David Rockefeller "leaked" speech in 1991 [Audio Simulation] General Discussion 2
tadaaa Debunked: Fake photos-Novichok attack Russian 'agents' (side by side gates) General Discussion 34
Mick West Debunked: XYO Device Replacing GPS, Saving $2 Million a Day General Discussion 23
Mick West Debunked: "Tip Top" as a QAnon Clue from Trump [He's said it before] Conspiracy Theories 3
Whitebeard Debunked: Nibiru FOUND? Mysterious gigantic rogue planet spotted lurking outside our solar system Science and Pseudoscience 1
Mick West Debunked: "There Exists a Shadowy Government" — Daniel Inouye Quotes Debunked 0
Mick West Debunked: Delta Lambda Compression General Discussion 16
MisterB Debunked: Isle of Man from Blackpool at water level proves flat earth [refraction] Flat Earth 19
JFDee Debunked: Wernher von Braun confirmed that rockets can't leave earth Conspiracy Theories 23
Mick West Debunked: Missing $21 Trillion / $6.5 Trillion / $2.3 Trillion - Journal Vouchers Conspiracy Theories 33
MikeG Debunked: Obamacare Article 54 (Satire FB Page) General Discussion 2
Mick West Debunked: "Deadly Ultraviolet UV-C and UV-B Penetration to Earth’s Surface:" [Stray Light] Contrails and Chemtrails 30
Astro Debunked: Apollo Lunar Module Hatch Too Small for Spacesuit Science and Pseudoscience 0
Mick West Debunked: NIST's Lack of Explanation for WTC7 Freefall [They Have One - Column Buckling] 9/11 38
Jedo Debunked: WTC7 was the only building not on the WTC block that had a fire on 9/11 9/11 0
Mick West Debunked: Thermite Slag on WTC beams [Oxy Cutting Slag] 9/11 2
Mick West Debunked: The WTC 9/11 Angle Cut Column. [Not Thermite, Cut Later] 9/11 137
Related Articles

Related Articles