Debunked: Infowars: "Latest Climate Report Admits Chemtrails Exist"

Tim TheToolman Coles

Senior Member.
This just goes to prove, as we all already know, that Alex Jones, and ALL of the other Fear Pimps like CGS, and Geoengineering Watch are BLATENT LIARS...

They are all passing this information to their followers and the public, and have to be fully aware that it is a lie!

It is Ridiculous, and a COMPLETE MANIPULATION OF FACTS!

Let me explain........

What it actually says............ There is No Way the people passing this information around do not know it is a lie.. No Way!

Quote directly from the IPCC Report:

""Methods that aim to deliberately alter the climate system to counter climate change, termed geoengineering, have been proposed. Limited evidence precludes a comprehensive quantitative assessment of both Solar Radiation Management (SRM) and Carbon Dioxide Removal (CDR) and their impact on the climate system. CDR methods have biogeochemical and technological limitations to their potential on a global scale. There is insufficient knowledge to quantify how much CO2 emissions could be partially offset by CDR on a century timescale. Modelling indicates that SRM methods, if realizable, have the potential to substantially offset a global temperature rise, but they would also modify the global water cycle, and would not reduce ocean acidification. If SRM were terminated for any reason, there is high confidence that global surface temperatures would rise very rapidly to values consistent with the greenhouse gas forcing. CDR and SRM methods carry side effects and long-term consequences on a global scale. {6.5, 7.7} ""

***** Now, obviously the IPCC has clearly explained that these PLANS for SRM, IF actually implemented(NOT YET), were to be done, and IF ever stopped... *****

Then " If SRM were terminated for any reason, there is high confidence that global surface temperatures would rise very rapidly to values consistent with the greenhouse gas forcing. CDR and SRM methods carry side effects and long-term
consequences on a global scale. {6.5, 7.7} "

****** ALEX JONES, and ALL of The CHEMTRAIL Fear Pimps are outright LIARS! ******

NO one can read the full paragraph and not see what it actually says and means. They have hand picked one sentence out and are purposefully and falsely using it to push their Fear Agenda and Propaganda.. This is what they always do. LIE!

Here is the Full IPCC report "Summary for Policy Makers"
Anyone of course could read it for themselves. The portion in question is on page 27

http://www.climatechange2013.org/images/uploads/WGI_AR5_SPM_brochure.pdf

Yes, that was the first occurrence of this lie I believe. I was somewhat shocked that Info Wars would have actually repeated it when it is so obviously and easily found as false.

Yes, that was the first occurrence of this lie I believe. I was somewhat shocked that Info Wars would have actually repeated it when it is so obviously and easily found as false.
They don't care, most of their audience didn't bother to check it out, and there will be no admission of error. The bunk spinning wheel just keeps on going.

Back