Debunked: Graphene Oxide "reacts" to EM radiation [Hoax with magnet]

cozzarad

Hi everyone,
This is my first post on Metabunk. I thought I'd keep it simple with only a small conspiracy theorist claim. A YouTube video uploaded on July 27 2021 titled 'Watch how graphene oxide reacts to a phone call" shows a phone being used to make a call, next to a pile of a dark, (possibly) powdery substance that is supposedly graphene oxide, which one hears is in COVID vaccines. During the phone's attempt to call someone, the substance can be seen moving around, changing its shape and making noise as it does so.

The questions that need answering are:
1. Is the substance actually graphene oxide?

2. Is graphene oxide actually present in COVID vaccines?

3. If yes, is that problem for human health?
3a) would the graphene oxide in the body behave harmfully in any way in response to EM signals?

Attachments

• Watch how Graphene oxide reacts to a phone call - clip.mp4
    1.5 MB
Last edited by a moderator:
It was previous debunked in Russian:
2022-04-04_01-48-40.jpg

Article:
[Translated from Russian]We decided to conduct the experiment on a glass table - for cleanliness. They poured iron chips on a sheet of paper. With bated breath, they turned on the iPhone ... No effect. We put a smartphone next to it - the same picture. And even the push-button unit could not evoke mutual feelings among the iron filings. [...]

In our experiment, the same banal magnet acted as a hot macho from the south. As soon as we placed it under the table, immediately a pile of iron filings, like a hedgehog, bristled with needles and ran after the hand. By moving the magnet under the table, we achieved exactly the same effect that we saw in the popular video.

Читайте на WWW.KP.RU: https://www.kp.ru/daily/26339/3222633/

2. Is graphene oxide actually present in COVID vaccines?
No. We've discussed this claim at https://www.metabunk.org/threads/claim-covid-vaccines-contains-self-aware-aluminum-parasites.12077/ .

3. If yes, is that problem for human health?
Don't eat graphene oxide for lunch.

This is good advice for most medications. Toxicity is always a question of dosage. (Watch the numbers!) The mRNA vaccine 6-packs commonly distributed get diluted before injected, and they're clear, so the dose of vaccine you receive is very small.

If the vaccine was toxic, we'd see excess mortality from vaccination campaigns, like we do from flu or Covid waves (check euromomo.eu), but we don't.

Some of the same people who distrust vaccines take Miracle Mineral Supplement, often referred to as Miracle Mineral Solution, Master Mineral Solution, MMS or the CD protocol, which is easy to overdose and can burn your innards. (Yes, people have died.) So there's a bit of a double standard going on with regard to toxicity. And MMS/CDS isn't even proven to work!

3a) would the graphene oxide in the body behave harmfully in any way in response to EM signals?
Most electromagnetic radiation (e.g. 5G) can't even penetrate the skin.

So this is bunk on every level.

I've had the Covid vaccine plus two boosters. I've yet to see spoons and paper clips stick to my skin, the way Sherri Tenpenny promised they would. :D

Back