Debunked: Geoengineeringwatch.org water testing procedure

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Geoengineeringwatch has these guidelines for water testing, which have been posted on there since January 2010

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/html/watertesting.html (http://archive.is/tskGA)

HOW TO TEST YOUR WATER

The very best time to sample is after several days of visible stratospheric aerosol geo-engineering (white lines criss-crossing the sky; lines that turn into clouds).If you test on a day that didn't come AFTER trails, your samples will not contain a geo-engineering sample.

Secondly, testing is really easy and really cheap. Our lab, Basic Lab. in Redding California, charges 21 dollars per element.

RAIN AND SNOW

1- If you can get brand new, never used mason jars, all the better. But CLEAN used jars and lids will work.

2- Place as many of these into the rain, snow as possible (you can pour all their contents into one jar...its hard to get a full sample using one jar to catch but a bunch does the trick).

NOTE: When transferring from one container to another, IT IS CRITICAL TO RE-SUSPEND the sample...shake the jar with the lid on, or stir with a sterilized instrument. Aternatively, you can 'back and forth' the samples, allowing a little "fall" to create enough turbulence to re-suspend any contaminents that may be stuck to the glass.

3- Keep your sampling jars AWAY FROM roofs, trees, plants, your dog....anything that can drop contaminents into the jar...clear open sky above the testing jar. Rainwater collected froma metal roof will give you a metals reading....no good.

4- Get all your samples into one jar (see "NOTE" above), seal with the lid and ring and place into refrigerator. Its imperative that this sample now go onto the lab as soon as possible. We usually collect and take the sample no later than the next morning.

5- Take the sample to your local lab, use a lab that tests 'well water'...they are certified and this is easy for them. Call them first, make sure you have the right lab. You ARE NOT looking for something like a 'well analysis'...which is pretty expensive...you just want to test a rain sample, in a sterile mason jar for specific metals.

6- Tell them to test for aluminum at least, preferably aluminum and barium. Add onto that Strontium and all the rest if you feel rich today. If you have financial means we suggest that you test the full spectrum of reported metals (you will need to research this a little, try dontchemtrailmebro.com), including sulpher hexaflouride, magneseum and titanium.

7- Get the results, hang onto the original and send us a copy, email etc....admin@geoengineeringwatch.org, or snail mail to:

SOL Communications
GeoEngineering Watch!
Box 225
Montgomery Creek CA 96065

SURFACE WATER

Surface water tests have the highest numbers and will really freak you out when you get the results.

If you are testing a pond, then the only thing different is how you collect the sample. The very bottom of the pond is where the elements stack up. Turn your jar upside down and get the mouth to the bottom of the pond or still water....the older the pond the higher the readings. Turn the jar over and collect both the water and a LITTLE of the bottom sediment.

You will need to put the lid on underwater before you lift the jar off the bottom and out of the water....thats it!

GOD Bless everyone for doing this....our children are depending on us and this is the easiest way to raise up a legal storm against these programs.
Content from External Source

Some of the advice is good. Except:
  • Multiple jars placed on the ground in the rain are obviously going to get groundwater splashed in them in heavy rain, so will be even more contaminated with dirt.
  • Mason jar lids are often made from aluminum
  • Shaking a jar will ensure that all the dust on the surface of the jar (not from rain) will be mixed with the rain. Any jar left out for more that a few hours will get dust on it.
  • Adding sediment from a pond is the exact opposite of what you want. Sediment is dirt. That's aluminum. You have zero control over how much ends up in your sample. So the results will be both high in aluminum, and meaningless.

Last edited:
Not such good directions for sampling water

There is a glaring error in the testing procedures. It specifically says that you need to test the day AFTER the "grids". Without going into the wrong assumptions of what a "grid" really means, that is still not going to be able to be traced back to any airplane. The diameter of a particle in a contrail would be measured around 10-20 microns. The terminal velocity on something that small would be no more than 1.5 cm/sec. This puts the time for such a particle to fall at around 24 hours at the least. But that would be in an isolated column of air, which is something that really is impossible. Anything that small would be blown with the wind, pushed around by downdrafts, lifted by updrafts.....and would therefore end up miles away from the sighting of a "chemtrail".
I've often used this to counter the people who complain of nausea, headache, burning eyes, etc when they see they are "being sprayed". Sometimes the claim is made you can even "smell" a trail over your head. It's wrong. If you are seeing a trail over your head, nothing below the size of large hail is going to be able to fall on you from that trail. I've never seen "chemtrails" defined as being large hail yet. But I have to wonder.....if they get smart and realize their mistake, how long before they start saying hail is a NWO tool?

Mick, I disagree about the mason jars with aluminum lids. I doubt that many, if any, would use those.

There are some antique canning jars with aluminum lids, but they are only sold as antiques, and the aluminum is a treaded ring that holds down a glass disc using a rubber ring gasket for a seal. More common, yet still antique are "zinc" lids, which I believe are galvanized steel. Ordinary mason jar lids sold today use a plated steel lid and band. I have hundreds of these for canning, and my family has an extensive collection of antique canning jars.

Jay, I'm not sure where I got the impression it was more prevalent - probably because Amazon gives lots of results for "mason jar aluminum lid", but now I look closer, it does seem most of them have "vintage" in the description. I've changed it from "often" to "occasionally" in the CS WITWATS posts. It's still something that should be verified explicitly - that the container has no aluminum. That should be part of any testing "guidelines".

Stars, the big thing I always notice with the people that fall ill the moment they see (and sniff) a trail - it that it's just them. They seem obliviously to the fact that the rest of the world seems to be getting along just fine whilst they are having palpitations and can't breath.

Why do chemtrails only affect the people who notice them?

Back