Debunk This New JFK Information

So in your 'black and white' world view if someone doesn't believe a piece of bunk or a conspiracy they are giving officials and politicians a free pass? That type of thinking is what conspiracy theorist do, they see everything as 100% for or 100% against the official story. You will find that many skeptics here have a lot more grey in their thinking than that.

You should just try and stick with the facts and that is bullets don't impart much force onto people when they are shot.
More like in your "black and white" world view if someone questions the official story, they're automatically a conspiracy theorist. There is no gray in your views, don't lie to me. :)

More like in your "black and white" world view if someone questions the official story, they're automatically a conspiracy theorist. There is no gray in your views, don't lie to me. :)
[...] Your logical fallacy arguments are getting old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical troll activity. Your logical fallacy arguments are getting old.
So how does the recorded conversation of Milteer specifically saying how Kennedy was going to be killed and how someone else was going to be framed for it... and then bragging about it after it happened... fit into your model of the world?

There very well could have been a conspiracy to kill JFK but the lone gunman theory to me is the most plausible theory. Bet you didn't think I would say that did you? [...]

I don't think there was much awareness even at the instinctual level, just a muscular spasm, random.
It's not a particularly spasmodic motion, is it?
Mrs. Kennedy is trying to find out what is wrong after the first shot that hit him. If she is imparting any kind of backwards force upon him and he is resisting and the head shot kills him instantly then it is a possibility that the sudden action of him going limp caused her to push him back.
She seems to have both hands on his arm. Doesn't look like she's exerting any pressure on his chest.

The bullet causing him to fly back is movie physics. It just doesn't happen that way in real life. No official story needed to remove that particular piece of bunk.
He doesn't fly back though, does he? That's an argument I keep hearing... '..it's not like the movies, yo..!' yeah, well, neither was this. JFK stays in his seat, doesn't he? He's struck by something, and his head and shoulders are seemingly propelled in a backward slumping motion. To imply that having a bullet pass through two layers of a persons skull applies no force to their head/torso is flat out wrong. It's not nearly enough force to actually propel their entire weight any distance, true.. but what does that have to do with what's happening here?
For some context, watch this with particular attention to the 9 second mark on. Go back to it a couple of times and watch it again. Then tell me a bullet from a high powered rifle passing through Kenedy's head didn't have the force to cause him to jerk back and slump.

Last edited:
I'm seriously laughing my ass off at showing a paintball shooting someone. You can say bullets will cause someone to move in a direction all you want, but it just doesn't happen that way. If that is the case then why doesn't this .50 cal bullet make the pig fly back?
Skip ahead to 6:50

Paintball! LOL

I'm seriously laughing my ass off at showing a paintball shooting someone. You can say bullets will cause someone to move in a direction all you want, but it just doesn't happen that way. If that is the case then why doesn't this .50 cal bullet make the pig fly back?
Skip ahead to 6:50

Paintball! LOL

I'm uncomfortable with linking videos of various real-world scenarios of people being shot in the head, but if you search Liveleak, in the Syria section, there's no shortage. Spoiler: they tend to jerk backward and fall. In any event, the video is relevant. The force of an exploding paintball was enough to send that kid's head snapping back like he'd taken a stiff jab. You're arguing having your skull blown out violently couldn't cause a person's head to lurch back a little.

As to your video, it's 10 minutes.... what pig? Not watching the whole thing, so I skipped to the end where the pertinent shit seemed to be. They shot a dummy. The momentum propelled the dummy backward shortly and caused it to fall. No, it didn't go flying... but obviously the momentum of the bullet had an effect. Is that what you're referring too? If not,

I'm uncomfortable with linking videos of various real-world scenarios of people being shot in the head, but if you search Liveleak, in the Syria section, there's no shortage. Spoiler: they tend to jerk backward and fall. In any event, the video is relevant. The force of an exploding paintball was enough to send that kid's head snapping back like he'd taken a stiff jab. You're arguing having your skull blown out violently couldn't cause a person's head to lurch back a little.

As to your video, it's 10 minutes.... what pig? Not watching the whole thing, so I skipped to the end where the pertinent shit seemed to be. They shot a dummy. The momentum propelled the dummy backward shortly and caused it to fall. No, it didn't go flying... but obviously the momentum of the bullet had an effect. Is that what you're referring too? If not,
You obviously didn't read my whole post if you didn't see where I say to skip ahead. Your argument is [...] not based on real world physics.

In both of these videos, the person being shot in the face is anticipating and bracing for it.
Or the kid in your video just reacts to being shot in the head. Have you ever been paint balling? Getting hit in the head doesn't make someone fall down or their head to fling back. [...]
[Admin: politeness edits]

Or the kid in your video just reacts to being shot in the head. Have you ever been paint balling? Getting hit in the head doesn't make someone fall down or their head to fling back. It really is an ignorant argument.
I used to paintball all the time, yes. Own my own mask, own my own gun. When you get shot in the mask, you feel the force of it. No, it doesn't send an adult cartwheeling like an idiot, but you do stiffen your neck and shoulders whenever it happens. If you get shot multiple times in the mask, it's going to be your neck that hurts when you get out, not your face.

[...]

[Admin: off topic stuff removed]

Bullets don't impart much momentum to people.
Bullets don't impart much momentum to people.

Sir, what I'm about to say next is in no way meant to offend you or start a flame on this topic but you can't be expected to be taken seriously with that statement. Mr. West this website is chockful of instances where your critical skills are in fine form. This is not one of those instances.

There very well could have been a conspiracy to kill JFK but the lone gunman theory to me is the most plausible theory. Bet you didn't think I would say that did you? [...]
Even when you have direct evidence indicating that the theory is a sham?

Sir, what I'm about to say next is in no way meant to offend you or start a flame on this topic but you can't be expected to be taken seriously with that statement. Mr. West this website is chockful of instances where your critical skills are in fine form. This is not one of those instances.

How so particularly? A bullet's mass and energy simply slices through a person, it doesn't transfer it to the larger body around it unless it is offered enough resistance to transfer that energy. Flesh typically does not have that much resistance to a bullet, hence their popularity as instruments of death and wounding.

Has anyone here actually witnessed what a high power assault rifle can do to a living target? Serious question. I'm asking that because the assertion that it wouldn't impart the violent momentum on display in the Zapruder film is false - and should really tie up that aspect of this debate . I don't know what happened that day except that a man was shot in the head and overwhelming forensic evidence, eye witness corroboration, and of course video taped evidence lmao shows that the chances of Oswald pulling off this murder is infetismal at best and likely not at all possible. I don't get " debunkers " on this one ( or the 9/11 report ) This isn't chemtrails. This isn't Niburu. This is a murder , caught on video no less , and the debunking community is trying to prove an official theory that's so suspicious and outlandish just on its own textual merits alone, to be true. Try to solve this murder, because it was not solved. I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist whatsoever and with that said I believe that the way debunkers go about defending the Warren Commission ( and the 911 report) is a deplorable and a sick display of codependency to Americanism. And in both cases humans were violently murdered and justice was never meted.

How so particularly? A bullet's mass and energy simply slices through a person, it doesn't transfer it to the larger body around it unless it is offered enough resistance to transfer that energy. Flesh typically does not have that much resistance to a bullet, hence their popularity as instruments of death and wounding.

A simple video search will render a plethora of evidence of the nature of a high caliber rifles impact -and on pretty much any target that you wanna see hit, so be careful if you have a squeamish stomach......or just go hunting with a 40.06 or ak47 and you can really experience it yourself..

A simple video search will render a plethora of evidence of the nature of a high caliber rifles impact -and on pretty much any target that you wanna see hit, so be careful if you have a squeamish stomach......or just go hunting with a 40.06 or ak47 and you can really experience it yourself..

But it does not necessarily impart much velocity. Especially if they are sitting down. It's not like Hollywood.

Here's a video of ACTUAL PEOPLE GETTING SHOT IN THE HEAD
(link)
There's a variety of reactions, but they mostly just drop.

Robert is right.. debunkers stick to chemtrails, Nibiru, ghosts, aliens, etc.
Has anyone here actually witnessed what a high power assault rifle can do to a living target? Serious question. I'm asking that because the assertion that it wouldn't impart the violent momentum on display in the Zapruder film is false - and should really tie up that aspect of this debate . I don't know what happened that day except that a man was shot in the head and overwhelming forensic evidence, eye witness corroboration, and of course video taped evidence lmao shows that the chances of Oswald pulling off this murder is infetismal at best and likely not at all possible. I don't get " debunkers " on this one ( or the 9/11 report ) This isn't chemtrails. This isn't Niburu. This is a murder , caught on video no less , and the debunking community is trying to prove an official theory that's so suspicious and outlandish just on its own textual merits alone, to be true. Try to solve this murder, because it was not solved. I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist whatsoever and with that said I believe that the way debunkers go about defending the Warren Commission ( and the 911 report) is a deplorable and a sick display of codependency to Americanism. And in both cases humans were violently murdered and justice was never meted.
Real talk... it's not fair to push legitimate things like JFK assassination and 9/11 under the same umbrella with things like chemtrails, ghosts, morgellons, aliens, and etc.

Robert is right.. debunkers stick to chemtrails, Nibiru, ghosts, aliens, etc.

Real talk... it's not fair to push legitimate things like JFK assassination and 9/11 under the same umbrella with things like chemtrails, ghosts, morgellons, aliens, and etc.

How do you determine the difference?

The whole point of the CIA psyop was to categorize any form of questioning of the official narrative of events with the wild and crazy like "elvis is an alien" and "government is adding chemicals into food to turn people gay" and etc. With JFK and 9/11 there is plethora of evidence conflicting the official stories. When the official story itself is the most outrageous of all 'conspiracy theories' then it needs to be treated with the same level of skepticism.

The whole point of the CIA psyop was to categorize any form of questioning the official narrative of events with the wild and crazy like "elvis is an alien" and "government is adding chemicals into food to turn people gay" and etc. With JFK and 9/11 there is plethora of evidence conflicting the official stories. When the official story is the most outrageous of all 'conspiracy theories' then it needs to be treated with the same level of skepticism.

Yeah, but why is JFK & 9/11 "legitimate", but chemtrails and aliens are not? Is there not also a "plethora of evidence" for them?

Because your question was already answered. The only evidence is in your mind.
So what you're saying is Milteer specifically laying out how JFK was going to be taken out and how they were going to blame it on some patsy to "throw the public off" ... and then bragging about it aftwards... is all in my mind, huh?

You're defending your baseless beliefs the way Christians defend the bible.

And no, you haven't answered the question.

I don't have to answer your question though do I? Take it how you want, it is what you're going to do anyway.

Because you know to answer means death to your baseless belief system based on complete and utter lies.
It doesn't really matter what I say or don't say because you will just still keep on believing what you want to believe and end up thinking you won anyway so we have wound up in the same place all with out me having to answer in the first place.

It doesn't really matter what I say or don't say because you will just still keep on believing what you want to believe and end up thinking you won anyway so we have wound up in the same place all with out me having to answer in the first place.
I'm not trying to win anything. This is not a war. I just want you to see the truth and I believe you have the same motivation as well. We're on the same team.

The point of that statement was when you have direct evidence like the intercepted police recording of Milteer contradicting the official narrative that you've taken for granted .. you have to be willing to let go of some of those beliefs that were based on the official narrative, no?

Last edited:
How do you know?
I used to think ghosts, aliens and chemtrails were real but I've been convinced otherwise now after spending a good amount of time on this site reading all the debunking so I can confidently say most of that is bunk. :)

Last edited:
Back