Cow Aduction video I found

Looks legit.

* not intended to be a factual statement

Yeah, it's awaken my fond memories of flying a personal UFO nearly twenty years ago and beaming up cows for fuel (but avoiding the mad ones:mad:):rolleyes:
As far as I remember, the game demo came with one of SGI workstations, most likely, Octane. Could not find any screenshots of that game though.

Last edited:
those crazy hawaiians eh? at least those Pleiadeans and betelgeuseans are a little more gentle.
It can't be a UFO if you were flying it Trailspotter, it would be identified to you at least.

those crazy hawaiians eh? at least those Pleiadeans and betelgeuseans are a little more gentle.
Or crazy bomber pilots from a popular russian movie, who agreed to illegally transport a cow in the bomb bay and then tried to drop her down to get rid of the evidence:

It can't be a UFO if you were flying it Trailspotter, it would be identified to you at least.
OK, it was a flying saucer that looked similar to this:
41zGj0vipkL.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, that would be a Vril Haunebu VI, or something if you believe the Nazi UFO rubbish.

Just in case the OP wants a serious answer:

Note that the cow keeps walking and grazing despite there not being any grass under it anymore. An actual animal in that situation would need to be subdued or sedated to prevent panic, it wouldn't be going about business as usual. The rest of the herd not panicking, though, does fit - a lot of adrenal response is bred out of domestic stock specifically to keep a herd from freaking out because there's a human there taking away members to eat. The levitating cow, though, a fairly simple cut/paste effect, the very fake projector effect was likely added to mask the quality of the manipulation itself.

The Youtube account shown in it has been terminated for repeat copyright violations. That doesn't necessarily say anything about this video, but it does mean I can't look at the rest of their videos for clues - sometimes somebody will recognize one as something specific and after that the rest become easier to unravel.

The Youtube account shown in it has been terminated for repeat copyright violations. That doesn't necessarily say anything about this video, but it does mean I can't look at the rest of their videos for clues - sometimes somebody will recognize one as something specific and after that the rest become easier to unravel.
There are many copies of this video on youtube, the earliest one that I could find is dated 2008. The video was discussed on ATS in 2007, but that copy is no longer available on youtube. The original is claimed to be made three decades ago, in 1983, and it does look like it predates youtube. I recall seeing a cow abduction video clip in mid-1990s, which was said to be a hoax at the time, but I cannot be sure whether it was the same (OP) video or not.

The video does, indeed, raise some interesting questions - such as why an alien race would travel light years to Earth mainly for the sake of snatching a cow. Doesn't seem to be a very cost effective line of research.

Count your self lucky they are after cows now, remember when it was people? if it wasn't for Derek and the boys WE would still be on the menu.

(I wish Peter Jackson still made films like this.)

Bastards! !! It's my turn with the magnum, whitebeard. If you don't let me have a go I will make you eat chuck again.
Me too. I did love lotr but the hobbit has been literally stretching things too far

My suspicion is raised by pausing at :28 and noticing the apparent size of the subjected cow relative to others. The cows in the foreground are larger than those mid distant which in turn are larger than those in the far background, as you'd expect, except for the subjected cow which is decidedly smaller than those behind it. Now I don't know the true size of the cows, nor the true distance from the camera; it could be that the background has very large cows, but that would be quite the coincidence as our cow of interest is the only anomaly of apparent size via distance. It looks in that frame to be a size of a cafe compared to the cows behind, but the zoom in done while shown to be in the air shows the shape of an adult, a cafe having a total different anatomy to my admittedly low knowledge of farm animals.

Moreover, the mechanism of the 'tractor beam' seems absurd. If it works like gravity then it should pull on the top lifting the cows head and upper back pulling it up by an upper force on its neck and upper skeleton. No way could it then move its head downwards while being sucked up as it does in the film. If it works by some convective force pushing up on its bottom, then it's legs should be folded and its belly concaved in on itself none of which is seen. So if the film is real, the beam works in a way that escapes even our imagination. Instead we see a cow in the midst of being pulled up acting like a cow does in the field, which is consistent with a film of a cow superimposed on the tape in places where it was actually not, a situation we can imagine with ease. That in itself would have me thinking hoax.

I got yeah. It is a bit of an ad hoc no? ( well you may be joking here, sometimes I can't tell.) the closest I could find to QM transporting stuff was a teleportation device NASA is working on. http://www.popularmechanics.com/sci...s-17450197-clone-1416523893/?mag=pop&click=yr

Though it is doubtful that will become like Star Trak. Even that show had to envent a "Heisenberg box " to placate the scientific minded because the use of transporter as in that show is decidedly impossible according to theory. Be that as it may, it pretty certain that cow is not being transported by that means.

Back