Corbell: "Unidentified glowing objects near US Navy ship" [Planes or drones?]

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member

Article:
So here’s the deal. I did find one, you know, piece interesting, it appears that there is a blinking what appears to be like a plane going overhead. I don’t know, if that was a plane, I’m making the assumption It was a plane. But you know, remember when you go back into history with UFOs, I mean, we’re talking as far back as they’ve ever been recorded, there have always been blinking UFOs, I’m not going to count that out. I’m gonna say I don’t know. But it appears to me that the VIPR team individual, they’re focusing on the UFOs, and then a plane happens to pass above, which was kind of interesting, because it’s different looking. It’s blinking, it’s going. So that was neat. He didn’t focus in on it, as far as I can tell. And I was told that if it was an object of extreme interest, the individual would have focused in on it. So as far as the video goes, you’re really seeing these, you know, these unidentified flying objects that are part of a much bigger narrative.

Article:
What I’m providing today is video footage - captured from THE DECK of the USS Omaha - by the on-board “VIPER” TEAM (Visual Intelligence Personnel) on July 15th 2019 - in a restricted warning area off San Diego.

DATE / TIME
July 15th 2019 between the hours of 9-11pm PST

My take: looks like distant planes, maybe drones, nothing amazing.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSsDZ8vePDc

Last edited:
Almost comical.

Is it possible that Corbell is being fed the most explainable (even if not with high confidence) cases from the report? Perhaps even the most mundane?

He's potentially a "useful idiot" in the information warfare domain.

Last edited:
Definitely a mix of drones and man-made aircraft. I’m guessing the duo is drones since they don’t seem to have as distinct of a strobe. Case closed on this one. This is the end for Corbell. Seriously, there is absolutely nothing interesting or intriguing here! I am starting to feel like it is criminal that this hoax stuff is leading to federal dollars being spent.

Last edited:
Even the UFO fans are not buying it and are angry with Jeremy. They must really feel embarrassed about the shit they talked about Mick.

Last edited:
Makes me wonder have we seen the leaked last video from the Navy? This is so uncompelling surely they can't have anything better left to leak?

So poor it really reinforces the idea that this stuff is being leaked deliberately in order to make the subject look ridiculous. It's on a par with that absurd Batman balloon. Is there any suggestion that this might've been shown to Congress as part of the classified UAPTF report? Or is it more likely to be some random crew member [allegedly] who took footage on his phone and just sent it direct to Corbell? I wonder if the three leaked Navy vids aren't the best of the visual evidence after all.

Corbell was foolish to big it up so much. It was almost universally savaged as soon as it appeared.

Even the UFO fans are not buying it and are angry with Jeremy. They must really feel embarrassed about the shit they talked about Mick.
I was shocked at how many folks over on the Chan's /x/ boards dismissed this video instantly. Usually the majority defend to the death anything claimed to be a UFO -- this time the majority of posts (which may not be the same thing as the majority of posters) were not buying it. I am cautiously wondering if we may have had a watershed moment, when the kid cries out "But the Emperor has no clothes on!" and everybody feels sheepish and duped. One may hope, since hope is free.

I am cautiously wondering if we may have had a watershed moment, when the kid cries out "But the Emperor has no clothes on!" and everybody feels sheepish and duped.
A watershed moment for Corbell's reputation in the UFO community. It wasn't that high to begin with. But I think that the whole UAP narrative is far from over.

Corbell's videos are interesting only in the context of the reported drone incidents with US ships, if the videos are really from these incidents. But considering all the evidence he posted, there is now little doubt that the drones from the ship logs were... well, drones.

Last edited:
So poor it really reinforces the idea that this stuff is being leaked deliberately in order to make the subject look ridiculous. It's on a par with that absurd Batman balloon. Is there any suggestion that this might've been shown to Congress as part of the classified UAPTF report? Or is it more likely to be some random crew member [allegedly] who took footage on his phone and just sent it direct to Corbell? I wonder if the three leaked Navy vids aren't the best of the visual evidence after all.

Corbell was foolish to big it up so much. It was almost universally savaged as soon as it appeared.

These easily debunkable leaks are also a good way of gauging the UAP community's reaction and analytic capabilities. But yes, Corbell definetely adds a clownish element to it...

These easily debunkable leaks are also a good way of gauging the UAP community's reaction and analytic capabilities. But yes, Corbell definetely adds a clownish element to it...
Half of them can't even tell the various reports/videos apart. details are constantly conflated, possibly intentionally more likely not. It shows how much thought they've really put into the evidence they claim convinces them we have been visited by ET.

If there are truly no more Navy videos to leak or at least no more that are any more compelling than this one, then it's going to be interesting to see how things develop. One thing is that videos from non "Pentagon confirms" sources are going to have lost a certain shine.

The fact that these are easily debunkable does not provide much insight into the UAP narrative. The Pentagon obviously knows that they are being leaked, almost like if they planned it. Possible likely and less likely explanations:

1. Testing the water before releasing the real stuff.
2. UAPTF is a very low cost effort with biased members and they are leaking them.
3. Infighting in Pentagon - some are trying to declassify the UAP stuff, while others are trying to discredit it
4. The Pentagon was not able to identify these and they are really considering them to be UAP, but not of the type displaying supposedly advanced tech of which they may not have good data or the data is classified, because it is acquired with secret assets (eg. satellites with certain capabilities) or whatever could be preventing its release.

Probably more if somebody bothers to invest more than 5 minutes of thinking about it. Still a weird situation that somebody is leaking these and it hard to put this piece in the UAP puzzle. More time has to pass to see how things will unfold and eventually fit together.

1. Testing the water before releasing the real stuff.
2. UAPTF is a very low cost effort with biased members and they are leaking them.
3. Infighting in Pentagon - some are trying to declassify the UAP stuff, while others are trying to discredit it
4. The Pentagon was not able to identify these and they are really considering them to be UAP, but not of the type displaying supposedly advanced tech of which they may not have good data or the data is classified, because it is acquired with secret assets (eg. satellites with certain capabilities) or whatever could be preventing its release.

6. (Possibly 2-A) Group of UFO True Believers and/or UFO Scammers used contacts with a rich guy and a high-ranking Senator to get their feet in the door, and are now trying to keep their feet in the door and possibly get a few more feet in there as well, because sweet sweet Government Dollars.

But we're getting speculative and off topic more than a bit. Maybe this sort of stuff should go into a thread over in the chattier parts of the forum, where speculation would be more appropriate?

Makes me wonder have we seen the leaked last video from the Navy? This is so uncompelling surely they can't have anything better left to leak?
Do we know the context for any of these videos? They say they're leaked, that they've been used in secret training meetings, but how do we know they aren't used in training meetings as examples of what is NOT unidentified? Like, "We can't identify some of our videos, but here's what a plane looks like, here's what bokeh look like..."

Back