Consciousness Beyond Chemtrails Conference

tryblinking

Senior Member.
Obviosly none of us are credulous enough to pay for any kind of Chemtrail event, but I wondered if anyone knows much more about this?

Consciousness Beyond Chemtrails Conference & Fundraiser for Morgellons Research

Friday, August 17, 2012 at 1:00 PM –
Sunday, August 19, 2012 at 6:00 PM (PT)
Wilshire Ebell Theatre
743 S Lucerne Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Ticket Type Price Qty

Apply

Full 3 Day Conference Pass (Early Bird price expires 07/31) - ONLY $40 PER DAY More Info $123.99

"WATCH ONLINE LIVE" Option #1 - Full 3-day Event Pass (Early Bird price expires 07/31) - ONLY $13 PER DAY More Info $35.12

Discounted 10.00%
"WATCH ONLINE LIVE" Option #2 - Movie World Premier Only (Live HD viewing of "WHY In The World Are They Spraying?") More Info $9.19

8/17 Friday Pass (Early Bird price expires 07/31) . More Info $52.24

8/18 Saturday Pass (Early Bird price expires 07/31) + Movie Premier More Info $62.49

8/19 Sunday Pass (Early Bird price expires 07/31) More Info $52.24

Full 3 Day Conference Pass - Student, Military & Senior's over 65 Discount - ONLY $30 PER DAY More Info $93.24

Check out with PayPal
Event Details

* Join us at The Largest Stand Ever Against Chemtrails!

· 3 days: August 17-19, 2012 @ 1200+ seat Ebell Theater in Los Angeles

· Live in LA or Watch Online Live -- anywhere in the world

· 16 experts -- every angle of the spray agendas will be uncovered

· Premier of Michael Murphy's new film "Why in the World Are They Spraying"

· No fear here -- all science, solutions and action plans

***This is a non-profit fundraiser -- all net proceeds to benefit Morgellons Research***

The matrix is corrupt & broken; we can only rely on one another. This event will not only generate the mainstream awareness needed for Chemtrails / Geo-engineering, but it will also raise funds for an affliction that has been shunned by mainstream medicine. We need to step out of the matrix together as we usher in our new cooperative reality!

For tickets, schedule, bios, venue, Morgellons Research and more, please visit the website:

www.ConsciousnessBeyondChemtrails.com

I wonder why commercial airline pilots don't attend these sorts of events.. or perhaps they may start to.. I imagine it's in their interest to debunk the hysteria these folk create .
it's probably worth posting a few links to this over at the various pilot forums and airliners.net
Since the conference goers are likely to discuss "morgellons" It would also be interesting to conduct some surveys of meth use amongst the participants and check their awareness of "meth bugs" aka "crank bugs"

I'm somewhat interested in attending, seeing as it's going to be such a concentrated source of bunk, and will have many of the "rock stars" of the chemtrails movement. Looks like quite a marathon, saturday's schedule goes for over 12 hours!

It's a bit odd that all proceeds go to Morgellons research, and there's nothing in the schedule about Morgellons. Why not give the money to Chemtrail's research. And where is the money going exactly? Seems like they should be listing their 501c status if it's a fundraiser. Presumably though it's going to the Charles E. Holman Foundation, and thence to Randy Wymore, so he can examine yet more clothing fibers.

[Edit] oh here it is:

http://www.consciousnessbeyondchemtrails.com/morgellons-research/

Morgellons Research

All net proceeds will go to furthering the research into Morgellons. Your contribution will benefit:
Carnicom Institute
Carnicom Institute is a non-profit organization working solely for the benefit of humanity and the public interest. Our goal is to provide the public with beneficial and responsible information concerning human health and the environment. The Institute is extensively active in conducting scientific research and public education relating to the consequences of geoengineering and bioengineering.

To learn more about the Carnicom Institute, visit their website.
Morgellons Research Group
The Morgellons Research Group (MRG) consists of dedicated researchers conducting the study and identification of an emerging syndrome known as Morgellons. We are comprised of concerned citizens, health care professionals, scientific researchers and microbiologists who volunteer their time, research efforts, personal funding, and research equipment towards this endeavor.

Morgellons is occurring worldwide, while few medical professionals know anything about it. Our goals are to educate the public, publish our research and findings, share information including micrographs of artifacts under study, categories of artifacts, and to publish scientific identification of these strange and unusual biological artifacts collected from humans, pets and the environment.
To learn more about the Morgellons Research Group visit their website.
Content from External Source

So it's significantly worse than the CEHF and Wymore. Carnicom of course is a pseudoscientist who never corrects his decade old mistakes, and the MRG seems to be composed of several Morgellons Sufferers - of the type who spend a lot of time looking through microscopes and misidentifying things like glitter as evidence of Morgellons.

Since the conference goers are likely to discuss "morgellons" It would also be interesting to conduct some surveys of meth use amongst the participants and check their awareness of "meth bugs" aka "crank bugs"

I'm sure there are some people with meth bugs who think they have Morgellons, but there are MANY possible causes of the symtoms listed for Morgellons. It can be highly polarizing to make a suggestion that can then be re-interpreted as "they are all just meth-heads".

The whole Morgellons things is very very sad, the people who think they have it are frequently highly treatment resistent, as they are convinced they have something in addition to the real cause of their symptoms, so they just move from doctor to doctor looking for empathy.

Morgellons is real to those who have it. There is one M.D. in S.F.,Ca. who sent his patients to psychotherapists until he became his own patient. Now he is on his own 'soapbox'. We cannot dismiss nor deny the personal experiences of those who have unexplainable physical manifestrations of disease, just because it does not fit our own paradigm or medical texts.

With Roseanne Barr leading the show, more comments are coming in regarding her participation
From Michael J. Murphy's facebook page(he has deleted many many more derogatory comments in this FB thread)

roseanne.jpg

This echoes Prince's entry into the fray in 2009 when a one minute comment on Tavis Smiley brought up chemtrail interest to nearly what the WITWATS release did. It doesn't take much to bring attention when a celebrity does something silly.

trend.jpg

I actually hope that Roseanne Barr will buy into it longer than Prince did. He quietly left, probably when he got wise that he had been had by a hoax.
Barr is just wacky enough, and just ego-centric enough to stick with it for awhile. I think that she might just also be mad enough and loud enough to make some difference when she finds out to give the hoaxers a piece of her mind when she wises up.

With Roseanne Barr leading the show, more comments are coming in regarding her participation
From Michael J. Murphy's facebook page(he has deleted many many more derogatory comments in this FB thread)

roseanne.jpg

This echoes Prince's entry into the fray in 2009 when a one minute comment on Tavis Smiley brought up chemtrail interest to nearly what the WITWATS release did. It doesn't take much to bring attention when a celebrity does something silly.

trend.jpg

I actually hope that Roseanne Barr will buy into it longer than Prince did. He quietly left, probably when he got wise that he had been had by a hoax.
Barr is just wacky enough, and just ego-centric enough to stick with it for awhile. I think that she might just also be mad enough and loud enough to make some difference when she finds out to give the hoaxers a piece of her mind when she wises up.
What is the source of your statistics . . . ? Michael J. Murphy's facebook page?

I see that another actor has joined in with the conference. Either misery loves company or there is some mutual coattail riding going on here, but former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney is now on the conference bill. It will be interesting, because this woman has a history of some outrageous behavior. Here she was regarding Hurricane Katrina, 3 years after the hurricane, and 2 years after she lost her seat in Congress:

The chemtrails promoters are indeed going to the bottom of the barrel and assuring themsleves of a tinfoil hat existence.

Hmm, I think actually this could be more of a mainstreaming move. While McKinney is obviously a loose cannon, she's also got a lot of name recognition. The majority of people though just remember her as the angry congresswoman who got into a fight with a security guard.

Looks like they slotted her in for 30 minutes after Roseanne.

Speaking of the schedule, it's getting progressively more unusual:

http://www.consciousnessbeyondchemtrails.com/schedule/

Webre - HAARP/Aerosol-Chemtrails Plasma Weapons: Exposing a Spiritual, Mass Mind-control, and Planetary Assault
“Dr Dream” (Mark Peebler) - Alchemy of Life; Raising the Frequency of Our Daily Lives Above Chemtrails
Laura Eisenhower -“Chemtrails, Consciousness & 2012 – Timelines and the agendas behind the false matrix and the opening of the Natural Stargates”
No wonder Rosalind Peterson dropped out.

Most of the talks have been uploaded onto YouTube by various people. Here's Thomas, Mangels

[Edit: videos have been removed]

Well "F" me ???

Both videos are back and working!!??

How did that happen - they were clearly marked "private" a few hours ago...

I think maybe all of these videos should be collected and relinked on this thread if possible, to save them from deletion/retraction more than anything else, holding the speakers accountable for their fantasies. Also, If there's any which stray close enough to reality to benefit from a thorough debunking, perhaps they should get a thread of their own.

The above two were probably the most reality-based, along with Dane Wigington's.

If you want to see the opposite end of the spectrum, try Laura Eisenhower - click around at random:

I'd say a good 50% of the attendees were very receptive to her talk, which gives you some perspective as to the type of hard-core believer you might be dealing with.

Of course there are all kinds of believers.

If you want to see the opposite end of the spectrum, try Laura Eisenhower - click around at random:

I'd say a good 50% of the attendees were very receptive to her talk, which gives you some perspective as to the type of hard-core believer you might be dealing with.
Woah. I'd say that also says quite a bit about the conference organizers, that they were willing to attach the event's credibility to a speaker like that.

All I can say is...WOW. Not too many years ago she would have been locked up in a rubber room I imagine.

All I can say is...WOW. Not too many years ago she would have been locked up in a rubber room I imagine.

Not really, there have always been people with beliefs like that - it's essentially a religion, not much stranger (to society) than the beliefs many christians have.

Holy hell! Does she believe this stuff. I tried watching it solid, but 10 mins in (admirable I think) I was forced to skip on to see just how crackers this woman would become. And I was even surprised!

The most elegant way to describe her I think would be "David Icke's wet dream"

Now, I might have went for what she was saying, one Easter weekend back in 1976 on the Island of Arran.

I had, however, dropped 3 tabs of acid that weekend............

Here's some more of the talks:

[EDIT: All the linked videos were removed]

(Note they are selling DVDs of these, so they might get taken down)

Various posts on FB Page http://www.facebook.com/groups/1619...ls-2012-Conference-Fundraiser/228183370599978
"Suzanne Holmes: John , can you please tell me why those of us who paid for the conference VIA online streaming are having videos of various lectures removed from youtube due to "copyright infringement"? It WOULD seem it is VITAL to get the information out to as many as possible. What gives? "

"Naturheilpraxis Norbert Koepfer ‎*
.. why are ALL youtube-clips of the CBC deleted or blocked ?
Not everybody will buy the DVD - even in Europe. So - for worldwide information-campaign it would be nice to have some CLIPS to present the non-believers. THX"

"Suzanne Holmes Apparently they are not serious about getting the word out to everyone on this issue. As usual, someone has to make money off of this. BTW, only a PORTION goes to Morgellon's Research. ALL OF THESE VIDEOS SHOULD BE ON YOUTUBE, if they are serious about people knowing what's going "

"Donna K Barnhill I agree Suzanne Holmes. This should be available for the world to see! It seems the conference itself should have been the fundraiser. Do the videos coming out afterwards need to be part of the fundraiser? Something stinks here unless better explanation and transparency can be made available to the supporters of this conference!!!

Reply from Consciousness Above Chemtrails 2012 (John Whyte)

"Consciousness Beyond Chemtrails 2012 - Conference & Fundraiser we haven't even come close to meeting production costs guys. it WILL be put up on Youtube, on our channel, once the DVD quality versions are finished. I wish people would consider production costs; it shocks me that no one thinks of it....this content wasn't free to produce! I take the risk, I pour a year of my life into, I risk every dime of my savings and them I'm also the one expected to take the lose? I just don't see how that's fair guys"
Should have had the conference finance in place first methinks, rather that using his last dime.

Should have had the conference finance in place first methinks, rather that using his last dime.

How could he? He's not going to get corporate sponsorship. He had to take a gamble that he would sell enough tickets.

Wait production costs? Does he mean to make to film itself, or in producing the DVDs?

If it's the latter, I thought we concluded he was making them at home? That would mean netting MJM et al. ~85-95% profit depending only on delivery costs.

Wait production costs? Does he mean to make to film itself, or in producing the DVDs?

If it's the latter, I thought we concluded he was making them at home? That would mean netting MJM et al. ~85-95% profit depending only on delivery costs.

The comment about production costs was from John Whyte, and was about the conference videos, not YITWATS. I think he's including things like travel, room and board, for the speakers (including Roseanne and McKinney). He has personally lost a LOT of money on this, likely tens of thousands of dollars.

CBC comments.jpg

This looks like the last of John Whyte's philanthropy......even if he tried, many won't trust him anymore for hiding "The Light" under a basket....

Funnily enough, so do I. He has staked a lot of money on something that he believes passionately in, only to find that most of the other people, the supporters on his pages, will not put their money where their mouths are.
An expensive lesson in human nature.

In fact Mick, you as an unbeliever, contributed more than the average chemtrail believer on the Chemtrail Project page.

John says in his response to Peterson:

I have a good relationship with both Morgellons groups (Morgellons Research Group + Carnicom Institute). They have gone through all of the financials with me – every dime has been reviewed.

I'll bet he has a great relationship with them, as long as they can use him. They don't care if he recovers his expenses and the the conference was "a bust". It wasn't a bust for them. Carnicom has a nice little following on youtube and the CBC conference got them whipped up a bit without costing Carnicon a dime.

Just wanted to add to the thread here on the latest gripe I have seen from John. It has already been mentioned in above post but this drives me crazy.. Maybe John just doesn't get it...... So we have one of the organizers of the Consciousness Beyond Chemtrails Film and Book Promotion Event complaining that others in the "movement" as it were, are throwing up some complaints with regards to MONEY!.. The Farm Wars article (As posted above). Also here: http://farmwars.info/?p=9202

I find this laughable... John is posting up comments like this one I saw in the Chemtrail Lawsuit FB group.

JhnWhtComplaintReMoney.jpg
"Love the comment^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^"

John has written on his page regarding this attack on him and the rest of the organizers and participants....:) Here is his article, But look at it closely. What is GLARING RIGHT AT YOU???????
What stands out foremost on his page??

Consciousness Beyond Chemtrails Report: Examining The “Hive Mind”
http://www.consciousnessbeyondchemt...nd-chemtrails-report-examining-the-hive-mind/

He tries to say that this is just some "sheeple" thought and that folks have become a part of the "Hive Mind"............Well, I do not think so John.
People have lost their sensibility, and I guess just cannot tell the difference between a promotional event and a legitimate fund raising one... You should easily be able to see what this all really was. Have at it.................:)

Oh, and of course on the follow up page that is attached to the all so obvious and glaring menu tab on that front page... LOL.

"BUY THE DVD's"
http://www.consciousnessbeyondchemtrails.com/buy-dvd/

What does he expect reasonable, or even non reasonable people to believe with all this?

Back