Climbing Out of the Boat?

F4Jock

Senior Member.
Here's one you'll all love! Some websites are claiming there is a picture of Suspect 2 climbing OUT of the boat totally uninjured. They also claim this shows the boat's cover undisturbed and that the timing of the picture supports them.

Their point: police brutality.

The fact ignored: blood trail that initially led owner TO boat.

It never stops.

One of these is false. Photo of guy getting out of boat uninjured or police story told on news? The image and verbal story contradict each other. Someone is lying. Which one?

video of police on page in middle:
http://article.wn.com/view/2013/04/...ce_to_surround_cap ture_bombi/#/related_news

or here, video at bottom of page:
http://www.freep.com/article/20130419/NEWS/304190160/

This video has already been removed from the net in several places

A lie to make people confused for a reason we don't know? I's significant to say the least.

Here is the video of boston police explaining the capture of suspect 2 hiding in boat.

Compare to image of suspect 2 uninjured climbing out of boat

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no way you can tell he is uninjured in that photo. His major injuries are reported as being to his throat, which would not prevent him from climbing out the boat - which I imagine he did at gunpoint after being disarmed, but we can just wait and see.

There's no way you can tell he is uninjured in that photo. His major injuries are reported as being to his throat, which would not prevent him from climbing out the boat - which I imagine he did at gunpoint after being disarmed, but we can just wait and see.

I agree there is no way to tell from photo if he is uninjured. The main concern for me is that the police story says FBI agents went to get him out of boat

Police quote from video: ".... the FBI made en entry into the boat and removed the suspect who was still alive in the boat".

The photo I have has caption under from AFP-CBS News saying suspect surrendered (in French)
http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/atte...le-suspect-arrete-est-dans-un-etat-grave.html

I agree there is no way to tell from photo if he is uninjured. The main concern for me is that the police story says FBI agents went to get him out of boat

Police quote from video: ".... the FBI made en entry into the boat and removed the suspect who was still alive in the boat".

The photo I have has caption under from AFP-CBS News saying suspect surrendered (in French)
http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/atte...le-suspect-arrete-est-dans-un-etat-grave.html

Maybe they got him out of the boat in the following manner:

FBI: (Shoots)
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: Hey, I give up!
FBI: Climb out of the boat then
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: Okay (climbs out)

The police chief says: "The FBI made an entry into the boat and removed the suspect"

The "entry" that they made was the rip in the tarp made by a robot arm. They "removed" him by shouting at him with guns trained on him, so he climbed out.

Last edited:
Video of the tarp being removed, and stun grenades being deployed. He's seem moving inside the boat:

Hey guys! I've been searching for some answers, glad I found the forums. The media is now claiming the gunshot wound was self inflicted his neck. I'm confused as to how he was able to climb out of the boat with such loss of blood overnight (had to be bleeding overnight because the property owner says he saw blood on his boat and called the cops) but then was almost dead in the hospital. Reports for the first day were that he was in serious condition and they weren't sure if he would survive. Now they say he won't be able to talk but he will make it through. Anyone have any ideas?

Hey guys! I've been searching for some answers, glad I found the forums. The media is now claiming the gunshot wound was self inflicted his neck. I'm confused as to how he was able to climb out of the boat with such loss of blood overnight (had to be bleeding overnight because the property owner says he saw blood on his boat and called the cops) but then was almost dead in the hospital. Reports for the first day were that he was in serious condition and they weren't sure if he would survive. Now they say he won't be able to talk but he will make it through. Anyone have any ideas?

I think he was clearly able to climb out of the boat because he did not loose enough blood to prevent this. The neck wound may have come during the battle at the boat, just before he was forced out.

Let's just wait and see.

Claim I heard was that he was talked out of the boat because he had been wounded in the gun battle just prior and realized he was badly hit. Leg wound assumed to have been inflicted during first gun battle when his brother was killed.

Originally Posted by seekinganswers I'm confused as to how he was able to climb out of the boat with such loss of blood overnight

Unless you were there or have access to Tsarnaez now, there is absolutely no way of knowing the extent of his injuries or how debillitating they were, or indeed how much blood he lost.

Back