Chemtrails at rezn8d.com

We have to raise awareness of the effects of pollution on biota
If you broaden the "chemtrail" term in this way, to designate what is known as polluting exhaust - why stop at planes?

Cars and trucks can produce chemtrails too! And fireplaces! And power stations! And ...

Can you tell me why clouds of smoke should not be called "chemtrails" in your definition?

As far as pollution goes, if you can design a better engine that doesn't pollute, I would be all for that.

It's pretty silly to associate the word chemtrail to that otherwise. In fact, it's outright incriminating.

Yes, It's simply misleading to call contrails "chemtrails" and is in no way informative or educational.
It is the opposite.

Rezn8d, apply your approach to speedboat wakes and call them "chemwakes". Do you think that approach will help people's awareness of pollution or just cause confusion , particularly in the minds of ignorant people.
Would it help people understand the formation of wakes from speedboats?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA3Wy9pZ-4g

Here's video of a friend of mine leaving a long white wake on the sea. Let's use your approach to education and call it a chemwake and perhaps then YOU can explain how that will help anyone understand what we are witnessing or understand pollution.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pipGWQmerEQ

Aviation aware people like us who post on this forum can grasp what you are trying to suggest.... barely.... and we are extremely familiar with atmospheric science, logic, aviation etc.
To anyone else calling ice condensation "chemtrails" is simply misleading, confusing and wrong .
The majority of chemtrail believers tend to struggle with any form of logic or conceptualisation of water production from fuel combustion or condensation, cloud formation etc. Basically they believe in chemtrails because they haven't a clue about the sky or aircraft.

You throwing in wrong ideas and wrong terms to already well documented and understood processes is certainly not going to help anyone understand anything better.

It's like trying to reintroduce "humors" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humorism to biochemistry

You are the one who said words have power.

Why do you think it odd that people like to see them used correctly?

I think he is abusing the power of words. Also known as propaganda. It will probably actually backfire because it is too lukewarm, contradictory and confusing the issue, unlikely to suit either side. I actually think it is Jim's way of trying to save his sinking ship, but the Captain needs to realize that it's time to abandon something that is headed underwater, there is nothing to be gained when the Captain goes down with the ship. It was only some bit files, anyways.....

I have come to the conclusion that the most fascinating thing about chemtrails is:
Mick

I want to know what motivates the guy who made "Guitar Hero" to devote is time and money to harassing people online over what he calls a conspiracy?
His edits on the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory page are biased. I should edit them...

Skeptics note that the bill in question also mentions "extraterrestrial weapons" and "environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons."[34]
I thought you were citing the skeptics, nope, just a link to the bill. You do know a "Space-based laser or microwave" like the movie "Real Genius" is an "extraterrestrial weapon" and you also know about Cohen's comments on the same tectonic weapons.

The term "chemtrails," coming from the words "chemical trails" in the same fashion that the term "contrail" comes from the words "condensation trail," is a term coined to suggest that contrails are formed by something other than a natural process of engine exhaust hitting the cold air in the atmosphere.

There's nothing natural about a fire-breathing metal beast pushing its way through water bodies overhead farting chemicals.
lol

Mick makes chemtrails interesting, what motivates you to do all this?

I explain why here:
https://www.metabunk.org/content/122-Why-Debunk

I'd also note that your post seems to be lingering towards the bottom of this pyramid.

What does it matter why I like debunking? Science is science. Facts are facts. If I were a deep cover CIA operative then it does not actually change the physics of ice-supersaturation, condensation, and deposition, or the amount of water in jet exhaust.

Last edited:
And I didn't make Guitar Hero. I left Neversoft nearly ten years ago. I made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater.

rezn8d said:
Skeptics note that the bill in question also mentions "extraterrestrial weapons" and "environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons."[34]

I thought you were citing the skeptics, nope, just a link to the bill. You do know a "Space-based laser or microwave" like the movie "Real Genius" is an "extraterrestrial weapon" and you also know about Cohen's comments on the same tectonic weapons.

The reason skeptics are mentioned is because the bill is presented as evidence that chemtrails exist because they are mentioned. Simply read the bill and observe that those other kinds of weapons are mentioned as well. There's no need to cite any skeptics here, because the bill itself, by simply mentioning far-fetched weapons systems that are at best concepts, nullifies the idea that the bill validates the existence of 'chemtrails' by simply mentioning them.

rezn8d said:
The term "chemtrails," coming from the words "chemical trails" in the same fashion that the term "contrail" comes from the words "condensation trail," is a term coined to suggest that contrails are formed by something other than a natural process of engine exhaust hitting the cold air in the atmosphere.

There's nothing natural about a fire-breathing metal beast pushing its way through water bodies overhead farting chemicals.

That's not really an argument. Semantics at best.

Sounds like rezn8d is trying on the "it gets mentioned on a piece of paper so it must be real " ploy.

The same "logic" should be applied to Canadian MP Mike Lake's submission to Canadian Parliament.
If a submission on paper is made at govt level the subject of that submission must be real eh?
So what was the subject that Mike Lake submitted in petition form, and is officially tabled in Canadian govt documents?

BIGFOOT.

An official Canadian govt submission was to have BIGFOOT protected by an act of govt.
http://www.canada.com/theprovince/news/story.html?id=bc151d79-3812-4453-a451-e9e926641b6c
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/175965
So Bigfoot has the same credibility as Chemtrails by this measure. I totally agree.

"There's nothing natural about a fire-breathing metal beast pushing its way through water bodies overhead farting chemicals."

There's nothing particularly "natural" about the vast collections of carefully shaped timber planks fashioned together into fish forms and topped by huge square sheets of woven land plant fibres draped from dead tree trunks, and populated by bipedal apes, that were used to colonise continents but that's just the way humans do things.

We use technology to get around.

Get over it.

lol

Well, Jim, you are complaining about other people's choices in transportation. Your complaint centers on air travel being unnatural.

Ok, tell us just how natual your own life is.
1. Do you own an internal combustion vehicle?
2. What energy source do you use to provide electriicty for your needs?
3. What non-combustion energy sources do you regularly use?
5. What percentage of your energy use comes from renewable or "natural" energy?

If you do use non-"natural" energy for your own needs, how can you complain when others do so?

The reason skeptics are mentioned is because the bill is presented as evidence that chemtrails exist because they are mentioned. Simply read the bill and observe that those other kinds of weapons are mentioned as well. There's no need to cite any skeptics here, because the bill itself, by simply mentioning far-fetched weapons systems that are at best concepts, nullifies the idea that the bill validates the existence of 'chemtrails' by simply mentioning them.

This is YOUR OPINION not fact, and your assumption that exterrestrial weapons and earthquake weapons aren't real is just that, an assumption. Cohen acknowledged the presence of tectonic weapons, Omerbashich the Elenin comet conspiracy guy also wrote a paper on remotely detonating volcanoes, and I've read tons of papers on VLF waves and earthquakes. I'm currently working on a website that explains in detail all these facts, and documents these weapon systems, but until then, know you are assuming too much.

"Real Genius" happened, and Tesla made earthquakes years ago.
We are in the George Jetson age people, IHAD, ADS, and BOFORS.

Well, Jim, you are complaining about other people's choices in transportation. Your complaint centers on air travel being unnatural.

Ok, tell us just how natual your own life is.
1. Do you own an internal combustion vehicle?
2. What energy source do you use to provide electriicty for your needs?
3. What non-combustion energy sources do you regularly use?
5. What percentage of your energy use comes from renewable or "natural" energy?

If you do use non-"natural" energy for your own needs, how can you complain when others do so?

this is a pathetic grasping of straws... my comment was an attempt at humor

Sounds like rezn8d is trying on the "it gets mentioned on a piece of paper so it must be real " ploy.

The same "logic" should be applied to Canadian MP Mike Lake's submission to Canadian Parliament.
If a submission on paper is made at govt level the subject of that submission must be real eh?
So what was the subject that Mike Lake submitted in petition form, and is officially tabled in Canadian govt documents?

BIGFOOT.

An official Canadian govt submission was to have BIGFOOT protected by an act of govt.
http://www.canada.com/theprovince/news/story.html?id=bc151d79-3812-4453-a451-e9e926641b6c
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/175965
So Bigfoot has the same credibility as Chemtrails by this measure. I totally agree.

"There's nothing natural about a fire-breathing metal beast pushing its way through water bodies overhead farting chemicals."

There's nothing particularly "natural" about the vast collections of carefully shaped timber planks fashioned together into fish forms and topped by huge square sheets of woven land plant fibres draped from dead tree trunks, and populated by bipedal apes, that were used to colonise continents but that's just the way humans do things.

We use technology to get around.

Get over it.

Yeah, fuck it, we should level the whole place and make this planet like Coruscant
Design a plane that doesnt inadvertantly seed the skies overhead, and I'll quit bitching about them. Oh wait, NASA is working on that.

And I didn't make Guitar Hero. I left Neversoft nearly ten years ago. I made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater.

Wasn't name calling, just interested... We all have that thing that gives us jollies up our leg.
I made a total conversion mod of Rainbow Six, and one Unreal Tournament level. The extent of my game developement fad. Good times

... I'm currently working on a website that explains in detail all these facts, and documents these weapon systems, but until then, know you are assuming too much.

"Real Genius" happened, and Tesla made earthquakes years ago.

Oh, oh, oh, I can't wait for your fact based web site about those things. /sarcasm

And Tesla did NOT make earthquakes years ago. He experimented, successfully, with mechanical resonance.

rezn8d said:

This is YOUR OPINION not fact, and your assumption that exterrestrial weapons and earthquake weapons aren't real is just that, an assumption.

Extraterrestrial implies of non-earth origin. There simply isn't any evidence corroborating that(and if you understood the scale of the universe you'd agree).

I said at best the other weapons are concepts. Feel free to show me your website that has diagrams and photos of the equipment. Then show me news reports of unexplained volcanoes/earthquakes/other phenomena. Then you'd be correct that they are anything but a concept.

rezn8d said:
Cohen acknowledged the presence of tectonic weapons,

Please read this:
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/159-Debunked-quot-Others-are-engaging-even-in-an-eco-type-of-terrorism-quot

rezn8d said:
Omerbashich the Elenin comet conspiracy guy also wrote a paper on remotely detonating volcanoes,

I'm sure a significant quantity of TNT on top of dormant volcano could achieve a similar effect and be considerably more feasible.

rezn8d said:
and I've read tons of papers on VLF waves and earthquakes.

Then you'll also know they're concepts at best, just like I said. I imagine it would be difficult to precisely target such waves.

rezn8d said:
I'm currently working on a website that explains in detail all these facts, and documents these weapon systems, but until then, know you are assuming too much.

Your site already covers many of these things, but I look forward to the evidence proving they are anything beyond concepts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back