Chemtrails are Real

I'm not a billionaire.

Maybe I do it because it's a hobby? I find it interesting?

Anyway, please refrain from personal attacks. Address the claims. Is there anything incorrect that you can quote from either site? I'd be happy to fix it.

You are the one saying that this site and contrailscience is all propaganda. So you should be able to quote something that is incorrect. Please go ahead.

All of your information is incorrect

Clearly it's not. So I'm going to take that as you not being able to find anything specific that is wrong. I'm going to ban you from posting for 24 hours, so you can look around and see if you find anything.

Rofl - a billionaire? Is that like the go-to word "99%-ers" use to describe someone whose success they envious of? For that matter, I'm not sure there's a single game dev whose made billions on their own...Carmack maybe?

Apparently the "Billionaire founder of Neversoft Entertainment" thing is making the rounds, Mick.

I am a founder of Neversoft. We sold it 14 years ago.

I don't understand the argument though. If I did not need money, then why am I doing this for th illuminati. Maybe I AM the illuminati?

I don't understand the argument though. If I did not need money, then why am I doing this for th illuminati. Maybe I AM the illuminati?
Hmmmmm. . . . I don't think the illuminati would want you to talk out of school . . . Mick, you could be in deep trouble . . .:cool::cool::cool:

Oh, I'm aware of the NeverSoft bit. A quick googling reveals it was acquired for only 10m in stock though. Perhaps billions secretly changed hands, however :rolleyes:

EDIT: a poster on there pointed out NeverSoft did make Guitar Hero III, which is touted by Activision as being the first game to gross >$1Bn. I've no idea if you still work for them or not but regardless I highly doubt you made anywhere near enough to be considered a billionaire.

lol. This is funny. I'll be checking out this forum some more.
I hang out at LOP for entertainment and my own debunking fun.

I left Neversoft about ten years ago, before they worked on Guitar Hero. The last game I worked on there was Tony Hawk's Underground.

I left Neversoft about ten years ago, before they worked on Guitar Hero. The last game I worked on there was Tony Hawk's Underground.

I take it your were involved with the older Tony Hawk's games? If so than I owe you a debt of gratitude for one of the most played games of my childhood. :)

I take it your were involved with the older Tony Hawk's games? If so than I owe you a debt of gratitude for one of the most played games of my childhood. :)

You're welcome. I was technical director, and I wrote the player control code that made your skater move around and do tricks, grind, air, etc. On THPS 1-5

Here's an old video of me and the guys at Neversoft. Good times:

Same here. :) I lost hours to those games.

Honestly I'm surprised there haven't been that many people making claims about Neversoft based solely on the fact that it had an eye on its logo. To be clear I'm not making any accusations, it's just that I'm used to CTs being drawn to basically anything that has a rather prominent eye or triangle attached to it and yet I've never seen them go after Neversoft.

Back