CBP UAP / UFO Video Release #1 [Hang Glider or Microlight]

Pretty much anything they release seems to me that they know what it is just want people to be like, "these uap stories are nonsense"
Are you falling into the crack between "these UAP stories are nonsense" and "'they' just want you to think that these UAP stories are nonsense"? Customs and Border Patrol didn't release this, as I understand; it's come from an unnamed source for an unknown purpose. It's too soon for you to jump straight to a conspiracy theory, especially since you don't know who "they" are and don't know what "they" had in mind.

I'm going to make the not-too-wild assumption that the border people are perfectly aware of the types of things that have been used to smuggle drugs in the past and keep a wary eye on other such entities. I fear you might be using the term "UAP" to mean extraterrestrial, when it just means unidentified.

Customs and Border Patrol didn't release this, as I understand; it's come from an unnamed source for an unknown purpose.
That does not surprise me, but I had missed it -- does anybody have a source or more info?

Back