Camila Cabello Shares Footage of a UFO on Fallon.

weapon2010

While on the Jimmy Fallon show Camila Cabello shares video footage of a UFO on a vacation trip with her parents somewhere in South America.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9cOe04XdSc

see video at 1:37

I am not claiming this is anything alien ,the video is pretty clear but I have no idea what it is.Possibly a bug , but the bug seems to disappear behind the mountain. I searched and did not see this posted anywhere.Does anyone know anything about this?

Fe9O21wUoAEvR27.jpg

Looks like a fly, it's out of focus, so near, and just gets lost in the noise of the mountain, with compression.

See all the vertical discontinuities in the image of the mountain? That's video compression. The mountain is a very noisey high contrast image. Adding the fly do it just did not register after compression.

A) The fly is rapidly receding, so on the next frame, it will be much smaller. B) The mountainside is noisy and chunked with video compression. So the fly simply does not show up. You see this effect in any video of flies. Sometimes you see them, sometimes not

Fe9Ru2KUcAEdzKQ.jpg

Thanks, Is there anyway to prove or disprove that the object is at the height of the clouds and/or mountain? other than the explanation you gave?

Thanks, Is there anyway to prove or disprove that the object is at the height of the clouds and/or mountain? other than the explanation you gave?
Well you could re-create the trajectory in 3D, based on the size of the object, and that would probably turn out to be ridiculous. But I think the consistent lack of focus is sufficient argument here. I'm certainly not going to do any more.

While on the Jimmy Fallon show Camila Cabello shares video footage of a UFO on a vacation trip with her parents somewhere in South America.

I am not claiming this is anything alien ,the video is pretty clear but I have no idea what it is.Possibly a bug , but the bug seems to disappear behind the mountain. I searched and did not see this posted anywhere.Does anyone know anything about this?

If I had a penny for every 'that does not look like a bird' UFO photo or video....I'd be a millionaire.

Blurry object on video....must be blue chicken people from the Pleiades ! Nooo, couldn't possibly be a bug, or a bird, or even just a plastic bag flying past in the wind.

Given how sharp the ridge lines appear against the sky behind them I would expect the object to also have sharp edges. If it is high up its edges should have the same degree of sharpness. The first image, upper left, seems to be the most fuzzy and the later images though smaller have somewhat sharper edges. Suggesting the object is moving away from the camera, with the first the closest to the camera and most out of focus and later images showing the object as it is moving into focus.

I am also struck by the fact it is only after the event it, and the two others she mentions in the video, were noticed. Nobody is turning their head to look at the object. This "we only noticed it after the fact when looking at the video" seems to happen a lot with videos of "fuzzy" objects.

That was painful.

Back