Barium is a homeopathis remedy!

MikeC

Closed Account
I am putting this in chemtrails rather than another forum because I ran into it while looking at Barium due to chemtrails - if you think it belongs elsewhere go ahead & move it....

It seems that Barium is a homeopathic remedy - this google search throws up a heap of pages telling people that Barium Carbonate should be used for a vast range of ailments, including children who are developing slowly, and for elderly with dementia.

Perhaps chemtrails are actually trying to cure Alzheimers??? :eek:

U

Unregistered

yea thats it! They love us so they want to spray us with nice things that help us! Just like flouride in water! Oooooooo such lovely people!

GregMc

Senior Member.
Hi unregistered.
Are you concerned about the fish and mammals and reptiles etc that live in the sea?

I'm wondering that because you seem concerned about Fluoride.
I assume that you believe fluoride is a deadly poison and that drinking or being immersed in fluoridated water is toxic.
Municipal water supplies typically have fluoride in concentrations around 0.5 to 1ppm
I'm wondering if you are aware that the natural level of fluoride in the Oceans is between 1.2 and 1.5 ppm
Marine organisms have been living and thriving in fluoridated water for hundreds of millions of years.
Sure humans are not marine mammals but be careful of uncritically believing that fluoride is a deadly toxin harmful to all life forms

MikeC

Closed Account
Of course TPTB want to be nice to us - we pay taxes and are the source of their profits!!

Duh!!:cool:

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Bunk Archeology: Barium in Jet Fuel Additive Stadis 450 [There Isn't Any] Contrails and Chemtrails 17
cmnit Ulrike Lohmann on aircraft exhausts chemicals Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mick West Fact Check: 42 Degree Halos, Incredibly Rare Sundogs, and Toxic Barium Halos Contrails and Chemtrails 13
cmnit Electrical conductivity of atmosphere before/after "spraying" Contrails and Chemtrails 9
Mick West Aluminum, Barium, and Strontium in Fireworks Contrails and Chemtrails 71
deejay Scientific paper stating airborne barium releases 'responsible' for human illness Contrails and Chemtrails 164
Classified Is Barium in Jet Fuel? Contrails and Chemtrails 138
brent_brent facebook friend uploads Aluminium, Strontium & Barium In Brisbane Rainwater LOL Contrails and Chemtrails 16
DavidZuccaro Natural Abundance Of Strontium And Barium Contrails and Chemtrails 15
Mick West What are the normal levels of Barium in Soil and Water? Contrails and Chemtrails 11
Jay Reynolds How did barium get into chemtrails? Contrails and Chemtrails 53
Jay Reynolds Hawaii Soil Aluminum, Barium Strontium, Manganese, and Varium tests Contrails and Chemtrails 9
Mick West Chemical Composition of Rain and Snow - Aluminum, Barium, etc. Contrails and Chemtrails 33
MikeC High barium levels in blood? ( Mohave, AZ?) Contrails and Chemtrails 79
JFDee "Escaping the Prison of Belief" - Science as a Remedy, by Ex-Scientologist General Discussion 2

Related Articles