Can we talk about information that the government almost certainly has, which will help with the debunking process? Maybe this information can be released eventually through FOIA requests.
- An exact time date and location of this video.
- The next minutes of this video. The object is being tracked, and by a fighter jet. I can't imagine any reason why the next minutes of this video would be uninteresting. Even if they completely lose track and can't find it, more video would help.
- Fravor's gun tape footage. The written report at https://coi.tothestarsacademy.com/nimitz-report/ says that OK-2, which is believed to be Fravor, immediately started making electronic copies of his gun tape. Rather than speculate that the video we have is the same object, it would really help to see footage directly from Fravor's incident.
- Most versions of the story talk about how the object in Fravor's incident jammed the radar of the F-18s. They might not have had FLIR pods, but they did try to get a weapons lock on the object. More information here almost certainly exists, but probably will never be public because it would reveal too much about US radar capabilities.
- Likewise, radar data from the USS Princeton also exists, but would probably reveal too much about US radar capabilities.