13,000 mile white line in Google Earth

Trailblazer

Staff member
It's Secureteam10 so the whole image could be faked (that account has form with faking images!) but assuming it is real, it is almost certainly a stitching artifact. Google Earth uses satellite imagery for the cloud layer but it is not visible-spectrum imagery (as you can see if you compare it to real time satellite images). I think it uses infrared imagery.

The fact that the line is a perfect north-south line of longitude (looks to be about 72 degrees west) is further evidence that it is likely a stitching artifact. (72 degrees is exactly one fifth of the way round the globe from the Greenwich meridian, so perhaps the imagery is loaded up in 72 degree swathes?)

deirdre

Senior Member.
mine has the illuminati triangle and even has an eye inside it.
b.JPG

but the weather tab doesn't work for me.. I only get it if I turn off weather and click the cloud animation.
c.JPG

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Obviously a stitching glitch. The cloud layer is "live" in that that updates every so often. Now it looks like:
Metabunk 2018-02-28 05-53-11.jpg

There's stitching issues there, with the same type of irregular line between them.
Metabunk 2018-02-28 06-02-38.jpg

deirdre

Senior Member.
There's stitching issues there,
I think that's a different line. Now I get the white line and a black line. my graphics card must suck because it says im supposed to get a play button to play the animation, but no button has appeared... although it told me to be patient, and I wasn't. :(

gdate2.JPG

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Qulaey Explained: 17.61 Mile Mirror Flash Supposedly Proves Flat Earth [Refraction] Flat Earth 5
Rory Debunked: 120-mile shot of San Jacinto proves flat earth Flat Earth 39
Nth Claim: 146 Mile Microwave Transmission Proves Flat Earth Flat Earth 26
sirtwentythree San Mateo Bridge to Bay Bridge 17 mile curvature test Flat Earth 36
Mick West Debunked: Mile High Halo over Bronco's Stadium, Tim Tebow UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 1
Mick West MUFON Case 105762 - White Cigar "Following" Plane (Another Plane) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 9
Mick West "UAP" Causes Lockdown of White House UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 3
Mick West White Streak & Trail over N. California Dec 19 2018 - Meteor? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 2
Mick West White Hot: The Accuracy of Color Temperature 9/11 8
J Explaining the white smoke from the base of the South Tower 9/11 Conspiracy Theories 13
Justin Shaw New strange drone footage - small white objects moving fast UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 30
Mick West Russian Claims of a "False Flag" Chemical Weapons Attack in Douma, Syria Current Events 10
Mick West Black and White Contrail - Above or Below Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 10
M White streaks in photo? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 24
Mick West Debunked: English Young Father Assaulted by Muslim Mob in Baildon, UK [White Youths] General Discussion 12
Bruno D. Debunked: Virginia Journalist Shooter is a White Man Conspiracy Theories 1
J 10 White "UFO" objects filmed flying over Japan UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 15
Mick West White Dot UFO [Balloon] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 19
Gundersen White paper on "Contrails/cirrus optics and radiation" Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Steve Funk White House Fence Jumper, Omar J. Gonzalez, chemtrail connection? Conspiracy Theories 2
zebra100 Businessman Claims he Saw ‘White Plane Image’ Under Water while Flying from Melbourn Flight MH370 0
Mick West White, Grey, and Rainbow Colored CRJ-700 Contrail [Likely Intermixed Engine Configuration] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 43
moderateGOP DHS Funds Installation of White Boxes That Can Track Population of Entire City Conspiracy Theories 119
Oxymoron Mystery White Plane Over Whitehouse 9/11 69
FuzzyUK Theodore White - astrological aspects explain punch up in Ukrainian parliament Science and Pseudoscience 21
Mick West Debunked: ‘White Guilt’ Bracelets - Government wants you to wear them? Conspiracy Theories 223
Juror No. 8 Obama kills Osama: What if real reporters were allowed White House press passes? General Discussion 0
Mick West Debunked: Executive Order 13575 - Establishment of the White House Rural Council Conspiracy Theories 214
Mick West Mysterious Helicopter at Skinwalker Ranch (Power Line Survey) UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 8
J Why Does the Sun Rise and Set In a Straight Line? Flat Earth 14
Rory Unusual line of lights seen over Baja California Sur, Mexico Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 4
Joe Hill False Narrative: "North Tower Antenna Dropped Before Roof Line" 9/11 3
Rory The Conspiracy Theory Spectrum Practical Debunking 12
Guido Hello and a questionabout black line in sky Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
F WHAT IS THIS LINE? (on my Super Blue Blood Moon Photo) - Smarter Every Day 188 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
Mick West Explained: Mexico City Earthquake Lights [Power Line Arcing and Transformer Explosions] Science and Pseudoscience 33
B Black line in sky seen from plane (contrail?) Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 2
Yolo fish Demonstrating the curvature of the Earth by Flying in a "Straight Line" Near the Poles Flat Earth 33
Magic77 What is this Dark Mysterious Line in the Sky Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
Greylandra Can you detect the curvature of the Earth with a taut line 3 miles long? [No] Flat Earth 55
ki_cz Strange straight line in the sky [Anticrepuscular ray] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 32
Mick West Dark Line in Sky over Vancouver Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 18
Mick West Debunked: Chemtrail "Laser Line" and 4 UFOs Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Cairenn Fake on line journals with Real names Practical Debunking 0
Mick West Debunked: Louisiana straight line HAARP clouds HAARP 2
Related Articles

Related Articles