WTC: Were the planes drones, how hard is flying a 767 into a building?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swissair 111 crashed landed into the ocean, not flown at high speed into a concrete building, so the damage to the engine is not comparable. It's already been shown that then engine parts match what was on the plane.

Will you accept the Wickipedia report into the loss of this aircraft.

The cause of the accident was in flight fire leading to electrical failure spatial disorientation and crew distraction.

The aircraft crashed into the Atlantic Ocean east of Halifax at 22.31 Local ( 01.30 UTC) on 2 September 1998.

The Transportation Safety Board Canada concluded after a 57 million CAD investigation that the cause of the accident was in flight fire leading to electrical failure, spatial disorientation and crew distraction.

98% of the aircraft was recovered including the engines. Contained within the report are details that TSB Canada recovered the standby attitude indicator and airspeed indicator showed that the aircraft struck the water at 300kts and in a 20 degree nose down attitude and with 110degrees of bank angle so essentially the aircraft was almost upside down. Less than a second after impact the plane would have been totally crushed killing all aboard almost instantly.

Can we therefore agree that this was not a crash landing into the ocean as you suggest. This was not a ditching.

Can we agree that an aircraft hitting the water at 300kts with 20degrees nose down on its side and almost upside down would essentially be the same as hitting the WTC. Eg it was a truly horrible catastrophic non survivable event.

The report concludes that in less than one second the aircraft would have been totally crushed.

Can we also agree that its equally probable that if Boeing commercial aircraft were flown or crashed into the World Trade Centre and the Office of Naval Intelligence at the Pentagon that its reasonable to assume that in less than one second the aircraft would also be totally crushed.

Can we therefore reach agreement on these points.

The two Swiss Air photographs below are two of the three engines recovered from the accident site and the bottom of the ocean. I have previously described these engines as indestructible therefore can we agree that despite having hit the sea at 300kts and despite having suffered catastrophic failure the engines are essentially one whole component. eg. they look like engines.

On September 11 2001 its alleged that four Boeing aircraft were hijacked. Two were destroyed in New York City, the third aircraft at the Pentagon and the forth aircraft, apparently destroyed in mid air ie shot down with the aircraft wreckage falling in rural Pennsylvania.

Therefore its reasonable to assume isn’t it that if 4 commercial aircraft were lost on September 11 2001 we should have evidence of 8 engines either Rolls Royce RB-211 or General Electric CF6 gas turbine engines which we agree are similar to the Swiss Air engines and therefore indestructible. We should, shouldn’t we be able to distinguish these power plants as destroyed whole components or units. eg. They should look like engines.

Can we therefore reach agreement on these 8 indestructible engines.

These four aircraft also had 4 separate much smaller auxiliary power units (APU) which are also gas turbine engines. Although much smaller in size these engines also being indestructible also need to be accounted for.

The photograph on the left below shows the damaged Swiss engine. In the middle the GE CF6 powerplant for the B767 and below part of an engine found some blocks away in down town New York following the destruction of the WTC.

faq9_SwissairEng1.jpg3233629385_d80ca54050.jpgENGINEmurraystreetsign2.png
The situation however is very confusing. This is caused by the fact that this engine is not a whole engine and perhaps more importantly it's not a Rolls Royce or General Electric engine. Therefore we are able to conclude that this engine didn’t come from either of the two Boeing aircraft that allegedly impacted with the WTC.

The Murray Street engine is in fact a CFM 56 gas turbine engine which is the engine of choice for smaller mid range B737 and Airbus A320 size aircraft. In general terms the thrust rating of the engine is circa 25,000lbs and as such falls well short of the 60-65,000 lbs of thrust required for the B757/ 767 family of aircraft.

The engine has been involved in a previous accident and I would suggest has been subject to an investigation by the NTSB. The engine is then deliberately further destroyed to prevent parts and components entering the rotable components after-market.

If we are to agree with the official story then its reasonable isn’t it that 8 badly destroyed whole engines must found. Again these are indestructible so its quite impossible for them to just disappear.

Can we therefore agree Mick, that if you are unable to provide conformation of where these indestructible engines are then we can only assume that the Official account of events on September 2001 is indeed false.

I'll agree with the Wikipedia article, the rest - not so much.

I'm going AFK for a day or so. So can't respond in full.

Just some general comments about this thread:

Stunning stuff Fred (the idea that this wasn't a false flag event so much as an inside job intended to cover a monstrous crime) which I'd never run across until now. Thanks.

I read every word on this thread, trying to be as objective as possible. I couldn't help but notice Mick and others relying on the "that's bunk" argument while supplying scant if any proof for their claims. You very patiently answered their challenges, often supplying corroborating evidence.

For what little it's worth, I award you Arm Chair Philosopher Trophy for victory in this little debate.

I'm not sure exactly what transpired that tragic day, but what is obvious is that the official narrative IS false, and the evidence for such fiction is legion and accessible at any number of legitimate sites, not to mention the extensive video available (How many mass murders have been captured on video to the extent this one has?).

As many have said, the official story is so full of holes and non sequiturs it's hard to believe anyone believed it. Yet such acquiescence can be explained simply by the fact few are willing to countenance such a monstrous act from within our ranks. It's a little like expecting the child of a mass murderer to easily come to terms with the evil perpetrated by a former trusted loved one. It's unsettling, to say the least, to even allow for the possibility that a government within the government would stoop to this heinous act.

I'd expect massive denial, which is exactly what we're seeing. We're also seeing, I'm convinced, gatekeepers tasked (or self-appointed) to tamping down legitimate inquiry. They do this by simple denials buttressed by "science," such as the Popular Mechanics, The NIST, and the Scientific American contributions, or by inserting ridiculous claims within the 911 Truth movement in order to discredit the entire movement. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book. Add to that the derision and impugning of sincere truth seekers as crazed "conspiracy theorists."

I've noticed the first line of defense is to characterize anyone who doubts the official story as a loon. Another old trick.

I'd think the Kerry quotes would be important. Much more is needed of course. But that's where an HONEST investigation would come in.

IF your theory is the truth, hats off to the perpetrators for concocting such an array of distractions that most will never have even the vaguest clue about the reality.

Sadly, I think the chances of a REAL investigation occurring in the next even twenty years are low. If that's so, it's up to independent researchers to solve what is clearly the crime of the century, or centuries.

I'm sick and tired of monstrous crimes perpetrated before our eyes remaining so obfuscated, and intentionally so, in my view.

Never give up. Those who question the 911 Commission Report and the official story are correct to do so. Be true, be kind, be brave.

As a random data point: I managed to land an A320 (in an official simulator) by myself, with 0 training, from 2500ft, VFR, with one engine failing at 1000ft, when I was 16.

Fred, have you ever considered the possibility that you're just a bad pilot?

Will you accept the Wickipedia report into the loss of this aircraft.

The cause of the accident was in flight fire leading to electrical failure spatial disorientation and crew distraction.

The aircraft crashed into the Atlantic Ocean east of Halifax at 22.31 Local ( 01.30 UTC) on 2 September 1998.

The Transportation Safety Board Canada concluded after a 57 million CAD investigation that the cause of the accident was in flight fire leading to electrical failure, spatial disorientation and crew distraction.

98% of the aircraft was recovered including the engines. Contained within the report are details that TSB Canada recovered the standby attitude indicator and airspeed indicator showed that the aircraft struck the water at 300kts and in a 20 degree nose down attitude and with 110degrees of bank angle so essentially the aircraft was almost upside down. Less than a second after impact the plane would have been totally crushed killing all aboard almost instantly.

Can we therefore agree that this was not a crash landing into the ocean as you suggest. This was not a ditching.

Can we agree that an aircraft hitting the water at 300kts with 20degrees nose down on its side and almost upside down would essentially be the same as hitting the WTC. Eg it was a truly horrible catastrophic non survivable event.

The report concludes that in less than one second the aircraft would have been totally crushed.

Can we also agree that its equally probable that if Boeing commercial aircraft were flown or crashed into the World Trade Centre and the Office of Naval Intelligence at the Pentagon that its reasonable to assume that in less than one second the aircraft would also be totally crushed.

Can we therefore reach agreement on these points.

The two Swiss Air photographs below are two of the three engines recovered from the accident site and the bottom of the ocean. I have previously described these engines as indestructible therefore can we agree that despite having hit the sea at 300kts and despite having suffered catastrophic failure the engines are essentially one whole component. eg. they look like engines.

On September 11 2001 its alleged that four Boeing aircraft were hijacked. Two were destroyed in New York City, the third aircraft at the Pentagon and the forth aircraft, apparently destroyed in mid air ie shot down with the aircraft wreckage falling in rural Pennsylvania.

Therefore its reasonable to assume isn’t it that if 4 commercial aircraft were lost on September 11 2001 we should have evidence of 8 engines either Rolls Royce RB-211 or General Electric CF6 gas turbine engines which we agree are similar to the Swiss Air engines and therefore indestructible. We should, shouldn’t we be able to distinguish these power plants as destroyed whole components or units. eg. They should look like engines.

Can we therefore reach agreement on these 8 indestructible engines.

These four aircraft also had 4 separate much smaller auxiliary power units (APU) which are also gas turbine engines. Although much smaller in size these engines also being indestructible also need to be accounted for.

The photograph on the left below shows the damaged Swiss engine. In the middle the GE CF6 powerplant for the B767 and below part of an engine found some blocks away in down town New York following the destruction of the WTC.

faq9_SwissairEng1.jpg3233629385_d80ca54050.jpgENGINEmurraystreetsign2.png
The situation however is very confusing. This is caused by the fact that this engine is not a whole engine and perhaps more importantly it's not a Rolls Royce or General Electric engine. Therefore we are able to conclude that this engine didn’t come from either of the two Boeing aircraft that allegedly impacted with the WTC.

The Murray Street engine is in fact a CFM 56 gas turbine engine which is the engine of choice for smaller mid range B737 and Airbus A320 size aircraft. In general terms the thrust rating of the engine is circa 25,000lbs and as such falls well short of the 60-65,000 lbs of thrust required for the B757/ 767 family of aircraft.

The engine has been involved in a previous accident and I would suggest has been subject to an investigation by the NTSB. The engine is then deliberately further destroyed to prevent parts and components entering the rotable components after-market.

If we are to agree with the official story then its reasonable isn’t it that 8 badly destroyed whole engines must found. Again these are indestructible so its quite impossible for them to just disappear.

Can we therefore agree Mick, that if you are unable to provide conformation of where these indestructible engines are then we can only assume that the Official account of events on September 2001 is indeed false.

fred, although some things might not have answers to them, that doesn't mean its a false flag...unfortunately fred...the engine is SMOKING in this picture.

http://911review.org/_webimages/wtc/_wtcm_em.JPG

not to mention it made an impact crater.

the forth aircraft, apparently destroyed in mid air ie shot down with the aircraft wreckage falling in rural Pennsylvania.
Any evidence of that at all? Shot down? By who? A Ukranian BUK launcher?

That's just one of your assumptions that need proof.

There was wreckage in rural Pennsylvania. It must have already been wreckage when it landed, or it'd be a whole plane, right?

(As far as I can tell, that's the implication of this claim).

Just some general comments about this thread:

Stunning stuff Fred (the idea that this wasn't a false flag event so much as an inside job intended to cover a monstrous crime) which I'd never run across until now. Thanks.

I read every word on this thread, trying to be as objective as possible. I couldn't help but notice Mick and others relying on the "that's bunk" argument while supplying scant if any proof for their claims. You very patiently answered their challenges, often supplying corroborating evidence.

For what little it's worth, I award you Arm Chair Philosopher Trophy for victory in this little debate.

I'm not sure exactly what transpired that tragic day, but what is obvious is that the official narrative IS false, and the evidence for such fiction is legion and accessible at any number of legitimate sites, not to mention the extensive video available (How many mass murders have been captured on video to the extent this one has?).

As many have said, the official story is so full of holes and non sequiturs it's hard to believe anyone believed it. Yet such acquiescence can be explained simply by the fact few are willing to countenance such a monstrous act from within our ranks. It's a little like expecting the child of a mass murderer to easily come to terms with the evil perpetrated by a former trusted loved one. It's unsettling, to say the least, to even allow for the possibility that a government within the government would stoop to this heinous act.

I'd expect massive denial, which is exactly what we're seeing. We're also seeing, I'm convinced, gatekeepers tasked (or self-appointed) to tamping down legitimate inquiry. They do this by simple denials buttressed by "science," such as the Popular Mechanics, The NIST, and the Scientific American contributions, or by inserting ridiculous claims within the 911 Truth movement in order to discredit the entire movement. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book. Add to that the derision and impugning of sincere truth seekers as crazed "conspiracy theorists."

I've noticed the first line of defense is to characterize anyone who doubts the official story as a loon. Another old trick.

I'd think the Kerry quotes would be important. Much more is needed of course. But that's where an HONEST investigation would come in.

IF your theory is the truth, hats off to the perpetrators for concocting such an array of distractions that most will never have even the vaguest clue about the reality.

Sadly, I think the chances of a REAL investigation occurring in the next even twenty years are low. If that's so, it's up to independent researchers to solve what is clearly the crime of the century, or centuries.

I'm sick and tired of monstrous crimes perpetrated before our eyes remaining so obfuscated, and intentionally so, in my view.

Never give up. Those who question the 911 Commission Report and the official story are correct to do so. Be true, be kind, be brave.
I just never understood the Drone "theory". For one, where did all the passengers go that were supposed to be on those planes. Did the government execute them or send them to some remote island to live out the rest of their lives. Secondly, why? What benefit did the government get out of doing this to the country. All so they could wire tap the world, or go to 2 lost wars in the middle east. Wars we are going to be paying off for the rest of our lives and our children's lives. Thirdly, the risk of getting caught is too great. You would need to have so many people involved in an operation like that. That it would be impossible to silence everybody, literally talking about silencing thousands of people from the passengers, pilots and flight crew, possible witnesses, government officials, and black ops. Someone is bound to talk. Black ops are best preformed and executed when a handful of people are aware of what's going on. Our country gained nothing from this tragedy, and to say otherwise is completely ignorant of what's happening in the world. Honestly, a few strategic bombs placed throughout the capital could've yielded the same results, without having to implicate a thousand people.

Wars we are going to be paying off for the rest of our lives and our children's lives.
And their children and a few more generations after that. The US government is still paying on debts related to wars we don't bother with in history class. Since there's no "retirement goal" (governments generally intend to go on being governments forever) there's no particular onus to pay down national debt in a timely manner, you pay the required payment and keep the interest from going crazy, and just let it roll from there.

The cost of those wars far eclipses any benefit, like what contractors or Haliburton stood to make off them, particularly considering that most of that money would have been spent on defense contracts to the same beneficiaries anyway, regardless of whether we were at war or not, due to the US's policy of maintaining a standing professional military in peacetime.

It must have already been wreckage when it landed, or it'd be a whole plane, right?

(As far as I can tell, that's the implication of this claim).

Exactly. Just like a car accident. Someone rolls off the freeway into a berm and their car doesn't spew and spray parts over hundreds of yards. It all just settles in a neat little pile of smoking rubble.

Ack....I need to get off this thread....

Ohfurgawdsakez.... find target in window, keep target in window,
Push throttle to max!

Miss, hit, patially hit, its all a win.

Miss, hit, patially hit, its all a win.
Exactly. Crashing is not a precision maneuver.

I see a lot of comparisons between hitting the towers and parking in a garage at 60 mph, or hitting a runway while coming in to fast, both of which are likely to end in failure. But that failure is a fiery crash either way, which is the whole point of flying a plane into a building.

I found something good. this isn't mine, so im quoting it and putting a source.

"
Can an airplane crashing into one of the twin towers cause it to collapse? yes...

just think of it like this.. the airplane has...
kinetic energy = 1/2mv^2
potential energy = mgh
and chemical potential energy = mass unburned jet fuel x heat of combustion

assume m = 255,000 lbs
v = 450 mph
g = 9.8 m/s^2
h = 95 floors ≈1100 ft
mass fuel = 10,000 gal
heat of combustion = 43 MJ/kg
density fuel = 0.8 g/cm^3...

any way.. you do the math and you come up with about 6x10^9 KJ of energy being suddenly released into each building...

1 ton of TNT = 4.2x10^6 kJ... so that

6x10^9 kJ x (1 ton / 4.2x10^6 kJ) x (1 kt / 1 ton) ≈ 1.5 kilotons of TNT. The nuclear bomb that destroyed Hiroshima was 15 kilotons.

The energy in the airplane was about 1/10 the energy of the bomb that destroyed Hiroshima. Now what makes you think that can't bring a building down?"
Content from External Source
Source:
http://probelab.geo.umn.edu/analysis.htm...

i cant do these calculations, but this guy seems pretty confident...so the KE of the planes were equivelant to 1/10 of a nuclear bomb....need i say more?

No one can agree with 300 knots impact is the same as 911 impacts. No one can agree because it is physics.
Flight 11 at 408 knots = 2,839,000,000 joules for the kinetic energy at impact
IF Flt 11 was 300 knots = 1,530,000,000 joules, a big difference, means more damage
Flight 175 at 512 knots = 4,380,000,000 joules for the kinetic energy impact
IF Flt 175 was 300 knots = 1,498,000,000 joules - (velocity squared makes a difference, big difference)

Flight 77 at 483.5 knots = 2,543,000,000 joules for kinetic energy impact
IF Flt 77 was 300 knots = 979,244,473.2 joules, not very big, more like the crashes we are use to seeing.
Flight 93 at 487.5 knots = 2,996,000,000 joules at impact - a lot of energy.
IF Flt 93 was 300 knots = 1,133,000,000 joules.

Mass is important, but it is speed that kills. "We" can't agree because slow speed crashes are not like high speed crashes due to energy. An impact at twice the speed has four times the energy.

The engines on 911 were damaged based on the energy of impact, and what they impact - which engines were not found? The engines are not indestructible. How many engines were not found?
With video proof, Radar proof, and FDR(on two), there is proof at impact there were 8 stock engines on 911. Radar tracked 4 flights from takeoff to impact, thus engines were there, there is no anomaly to make any silly claims about.
I have seen engines fail, throwing part of a disc out of the engine. The fan section would be destroyed at speeds of the aircraft on 911, making the damaged engines look much smaller.
If they did not find an engine, then it was reduced to parts in the impacts; how many joules does it take to destroy an engine?
19,018,182 joules would destroy a body; what does it take to destroy and engine. The gravity collaspe of the WTC involved 576,000,000,000 joules, is that enough to destroy an engine, if one is missing?

"We" can't agree due to physics.
Where is Fred? Flight 93 hit in one big piece, then was destroyed by the impact. The FDR proves this.
https://www.ntsb.gov/doclib/foia/9_11/UAL93FDR.pdf
Fred has not been back for over a year - did Fred figure out 911

This thread is an unfocussed mess, so I'm closing it. There's no point debunking things on page two of a year old tread nobody visits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back