Where to ask questions about posting?

SFX

I want to ask a question about the Oroville situation (a general question about concrete) and realized not only do I not know what thread, if any, but I also don't know where to ask about this.

Where would a question related to a topic (or four of them now) go? I don't want to get dinged again.

I want to ask a question about the Oroville situation (a general question about concrete) and realized not only do I not know what thread, if any, but I also don't know where to ask about this.

Where would a question related to a topic (or four of them now) go? I don't want to get dinged again.
I think your best bet would be to PM one of admins and ask their advice

But that wouldn't put the answer out there for everyone else interested. The general question that is. Where does one ask questions about posting here?

I'm going to tell you right now I'm not following the Oroville threads so don't ask me. Mick would be the best as it's his scheme.

But that wouldn't put the answer out there for everyone else interested. The general question that is. Where does one ask questions about posting here?

Right here, in the sub-forum subtitled "Questions, suggestions, and discussions regarding metabunk.org", as you are currently doing. Or PM me.

But really if you need to ask after reading the posting guidelines, then it's quite likely it's not an appropriate post. The Oroville thread was a "current event" thread that got very popular, but has largely run its course. Metabunk is more about examining specific claims of evidence.

Back