Where to ask questions about posting?

SFX

I want to ask a question about the Oroville situation (a general question about concrete) and realized not only do I not know what thread, if any, but I also don't know where to ask about this.

Where would a question related to a topic (or four of them now) go? I don't want to get dinged again.

Whitebeard

Senior Member.
I want to ask a question about the Oroville situation (a general question about concrete) and realized not only do I not know what thread, if any, but I also don't know where to ask about this.

Where would a question related to a topic (or four of them now) go? I don't want to get dinged again.
I think your best bet would be to PM one of admins and ask their advice

SFX

But that wouldn't put the answer out there for everyone else interested. The general question that is. Where does one ask questions about posting here?

Landru

Staff member
I'm going to tell you right now I'm not following the Oroville threads so don't ask me. Mick would be the best as it's his scheme.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
But that wouldn't put the answer out there for everyone else interested. The general question that is. Where does one ask questions about posting here?

Right here, in the sub-forum subtitled "Questions, suggestions, and discussions regarding metabunk.org", as you are currently doing. Or PM me.

But really if you need to ask after reading the posting guidelines, then it's quite likely it's not an appropriate post. The Oroville thread was a "current event" thread that got very popular, but has largely run its course. Metabunk is more about examining specific claims of evidence.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Nanothermite on 9/11 - Where did the idea come from? 9/11 32
Rory Where online is debunking most effective? Practical Debunking 14
Mick West Where are you on the Generic Conspiracist Beliefs Scale? Practical Debunking 22
Trailspotter Where did the third trail go? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
Mick West Where and How could the Wallace Experiment Easily Be Repeated? Flat Earth 252
R Occasions where you don't engage a misconception CT? Practical Debunking 18
Hama Neggs Where does "Scientist" end and "debunker" begin? Practical Debunking 16
Mick West Converting mb (pressure) to altitude, and sites where this is useful Contrails and Chemtrails 10
Trailblazer SkyderALERT: where does the money go? Contrails and Chemtrails 7
Mick West The Johnson and Johnson Settlement, where does it fit in the conspiracy world Conspiracy Theories 13
qed Where are the AE911 models? 9/11 79
Mick West Debunkers, Skeptics and Conspiracists: Where are you on the political compass? General Discussion 252
Tazmanian Where did the explosions come from? Boston Marathon Bombings 46
TWCobra Where is the Stratosphere today? Contrails and Chemtrails 96
J Does google earth pro simulate refraction [No] Flat Earth 7
A Augie Snyder's contrail/chemtrail questions Contrails and Chemtrails 18
K Did Elvis really say this about Andy Kaufman? Quotes Debunked 11
Vindog Vindog's Contrail Questions [Contrails Near Boston] Contrails and Chemtrails 561
Mick West Morgellons on Joe Rogan Questions Everything Health and Quackery 43
Mick West Joe Rogan Questions Everything: Weaponizing Weather Contrails and Chemtrails 100
taha Questions about knifed connection and erection clearance General Discussion 23
Miss VocalCord Dutch Government answers chemtrail questions Contrails and Chemtrails 4
Jump Some chemtrail/contrail questions from Jump Contrails and Chemtrails 5
secretschizoid23 Questions about the chemtrail theory Contrails and Chemtrails 13
U Some Old Questions from Contrails in Airline Advertising Contrails and Chemtrails 4
U Some questions regarding chemtrails and debunking Contrails and Chemtrails 13
C Questions for the experts Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Leifer Posting a YouTube loop ? Site Feedback & News 13
SR1419 Posting Guidelines Feedback Site Feedback & News 32
Mick West Posting Guidelines Site Feedback & News 1
somnamblst Posting this in light of the "EMT" claims regarding Jeff Bauman Boston Marathon Bombings 6
Mick West Forum Posting Rules General Discussion 0
Related Articles

Related Articles